Beachside Rendezvous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that moment Mary Ann felt her hand being laid into another larger warmer hand. The fingers wrapped around hers, gently, but tightly. She looked up into Steve's eyes.

He was smiling.

"Okay, Steve, we're on." Mary Ann squeezed the young man's hand and took his arm. Off to the dance floor they went.

"Don, I bet you can make some moves out there, the athlete you are." Lisa interjected.

"No. No way." Donnie responded. "I'm that guy with two left feet when it comes to the dance floor. Get me on the volleyball court and I can make some good moves still, but I can't dance a lick. So I guess that leaves this old man to sit here and bore you to death."

"Not that I'm afraid of that, but I'll have to be right back. It's my turn to relieve at least one of these drinks from my system." Lisa said as she rose from her chair.

Donnie stood. "I'll be right here."

As Lisa walk off to the back of the room, he sat back down and looked out toward the dance floor at the other couple. He chuckled to himself, 'couple', his wife and a good looking young man.

There they were on the congested floor.

He saw his wife dancing. He didn't even notice Steve in his mind's eye. All he thought was, in his writer's mind – 'There you are my suntanned lover, on the dance floor, near the end of a completely satisfying week of rest and affection. In just a couple of days, we will return to our normal lives, and the dream will end. But for tonight we can still make beautiful memories...'

Donnie snapped out of his trance when he realized somebody was speaking to him besides his inner voice.

He looked back and saw Lisa sitting down.

"Where were you, just then?" He caught her looking at him quizzically.

Donnie laughed, "Oh, a few days ago; a few years in the future. Just daydreaming."

"The future?" Lisa put her glass she was sipping from back down and leaned toward him. "Oh, I hope it wasn't too far in the future, like having to head home."

"Well, actually..." Donnie was about to tell her it was indeed was what he was thinking.

"Or at least me back to school." She raised her glass again and took a large swallow this time. She smiled broadly. "Well, the week's not over yet, and the night is young. Let's dance."

"What? Not me." He sat back and shook his head. "I told you I have two big left feet."

"Well, ignoring what they say about a man with big feet," Lisa said with a grin as she got up and grabbed his hand off the table. "You're coming with me."

With strength far out-doing her petite size, she raised him from his chair. Donnie stumbled at first, but righted himself as he followed her out amongst the crowd on the dance floor.

*****

Even though Mary Ann had told Steve she wasn't much into dancing, she was rather enjoying it. He had persuaded her to stay for another dance, a slow one this time. As the dance went on she felt him pull her in closer, yet he still kept what he likely assumed was a comfortable distance from a married woman. He was a gentleman alright. Of course, she also remembered how tight and cozy he had gotten with Lisa earlier, but that was different, she was his date. Although it did seem to be awful cozy for them just having had met one another in just the last couple of days. What kids did these days differently than when she was their age.

Mary Ann smiled and gripped Steve's hand and arm a little more firmly.

Soon however the dance floor got more crowded. The couples seemed to contract in on one another, space becoming a premium. Someone bumped into Steve from behind and it forced the two of the dancing couple together, his body and Mary Ann's touching completely.

"Sorry, but its getting awful tight around here." Steve uttered a nervous apology.

"That's okay, its fine." Mary Ann said, looking up to him and smiling, gripping his arm a little tighter still.

Mary Ann actually did not mind. But she was enjoying herself a little more than she felt she should have, she knew. She also knew it was partly the drinks warming her. Slowly, their hips swayed back and forth. She could feel his breath on the side of her neck as his hand slightly caressed her side. She eased her cheek toward his chest. As she did, she looked over and saw Lisa and Donnie dancing together on the other side of the floor.

I knew he couldn't resist her charms! Mary Ann smiled even more broadly now and relaxed that much further into Steve's arms.

*****

"Oh, that song was over quick." Lisa said, as Donnie noticed her body didn't seem to rest even though the music had stopped.

Donnie felt she was always in motion and right now felt himself breathing a little more heavily than he thought he should as he turned to walk back toward their table holding Lisa's hand. Dancing was more of a workout than he had thought, at least trying to keep up with Lisa it was.

Just then, a slow number started to play.

"Hey, let's stay." Lisa said as she yanked back on his hand.

"What? Oh, no. You don't want me any closer than I already have been and start stepping all over those pretty shoes of yours." He said and turned again to go back to their table.

She didn't let go of his hand and stopped him in his tracks with that small package strength of hers.

"Come on. Just one and I'll not ask you for anymore." Lisa spoke as she pulled him with her and she put her arms around his neck. She started swaying to the beat. Donnie couldn't do a thing but join her.

Donnie soon felt as if he really was enjoying himself too much. He held his young dance partner as gentlemanly as he could. For someone that was not used to dancing, he thought it was appropriate anyway.

"See, nothing to it." Lisa said, smiling up at him now.

Donnie looked down at the cute smile and remembered a smile from another young woman that flashed up at him in the same way years ago; at that very moment though it didn't seem that far away. His mind trailed off to memories of he and Mary Ann back in college.

His hand slipped up the side of Lisa's soft velour top and he felt the warmth of her body underneath.

He felt the shudder under his touch and it shook him from his daydream. He looked down into Lisa's face and asked, "Are you cold?"

"No, just a bit of a warm shiver." She said then rested her head against his chest.

Donnie held her, not too tightly, but with the young woman nestled in his arms he felt comfortable for once in a very long time on the dance floor.

As they rocked back and forth, Donnie looked up over his dance partner's head and caught the gaze of his life partner's eyes a few feet across the floor. Mary Ann was smiling with her own head resting on the arm of her dance partner. He could tell Steve held his wife about the way he was holding his girlfriend, comfortably but maybe a bit too close.

Mary Ann winked.

Donnie grinned and winked back.

The couples spent another two hours dancing and sipping on a couple more drinks. Donnie and Mary Ann finally danced together. When he had her in his arms he nuzzled her neck. His hands also did a bit of groping. They had both begun to realize they were beginning to act like a couple of twenty-somethings. The drinks and the infusion of another young couple's lustful energy obviously boosted the older couple's libidos.

About that time Lisa and Steve came up beside them on the dance floor.

"Mary Ann, this has been a wonderful night." Lisa called out over the music.

"Yea," Steve added, "this has been great. I'm glad Lisa asked you to join us."

"I'm glad you youngsters could put up with us joining you in your little bit of relaxation." Mary Ann said.

"So is this a common occurrence to go out with strangers to dinner?" Steve asked with a grin.

"Actually, we've never had an invitation from a young couple before. Usually we go out with people our own age, you know, so we can keep up with them." Mary Ann replied with and smiled.

"Well, you aren't strangers. We've gotten to know one another well the last few days." Lisa countered.

"And of course, any friend of hers is a friend of mine." Steve added.

Lisa smiled up at him, leaned in a little closer and slid her hand down over his tight muscles.

Steve put his hand on her shoulder and bent down to give her a kiss. Lisa held the back of his head and held the kiss for a long moment.

Donnie and Mary Ann looked at one another with identical knowing grins. Another moment of this and they knew they were going to feel like voyeurs.

Mary Ann pulled Donnie's head down and whispered in his ear. "I believe we should leave these young lovers alone now."

Donnie smiled and nodded in agreement.

Mary Ann stopped and stretched her arms up over her head "Oh, I think I'm getting awful tired. I think I'm going to have to head home. Of course, I may not make it to the beach house on the walk back. Might fall in the ocean and who knows if my prince charming lifeguard here would come to my rescue." Mary Ann patted Donnie's stomach now.

Donnie stood up straight and put his hands on his hips. "Hey, I'm perfectly capable of performing CPR on you anytime." He got ready to reach out and take her face in his palms when he noticed Mary Ann's little nod back at their dinner companions. He looked over and saw the young ones making eyes at one another, their bodies fit tightly to one another, both oblivious to the old folks.

"Yea, actually I think I'm about beat myself." Donnie stifled a fake yawn.

"What, huh?" Lisa came back to earth. "What, oh no. Please, stay."

"Yes, I think I need to get to bed if I plan on going out on the beach one last time early in the morning." Mary Ann held Donnie's hand and leaned in to hug Lisa with the other arm.

"Me, too." Donnie said, reaching out to shake Steve's hand. "I want to get up early and run on the beach before it gets hot."

"But..." Lisa tried to protest.

Mary Ann put out her hand. "No, you two just stay put." She stepped back and held Donnie's arm. "Enjoy the night. We have another date with a comfy bed. You guys enjoy the beautiful night while it's still young."

"Okay, but this isn't goodbye yet. I'll see you both on the beach tomorrow." Lisa stepped over and put her hand up to Donnie's shoulder. She got up on her tip toes and kissed him on the cheek. "Thanks for sharing your wife with me, Donnie. Really I think I made a couple of new good friends this week."

"I believe we did. I really do." Donnie replied as he felt the young woman's ever active body rubbed down his long frame. He immediately glanced over at Mary Ann who was grinning knowing full well what he felt. He knew he blushed when he gave her the 'I can't help it' look.

"Okay, you two be good." Mary Ann said finally watching the young couple embrace once again.

No sooner had they walked toward the door than Mary Ann looked back to see Lisa raised up and her tongue in Steve's ear. Her date turned to her and kissed her mouth.

"I thought we left them alone so they could truly be alone, you perverted voyeur." Donnie said pulling gently on her arm.

"I just can't get over young love." Mary Ann shook her head, but continued to stare. "Were we like that at that age?"

"What do you mean 'at that age'? Speak for yourself. I'm still full of lovin'." Donnie grabbed his wife by the shoulder and yanked her out into the night air. Once out on the walk he leaned down and kissed her hard and full on the lips.

His tongue explored her mouth.

Mary Ann immediately returned the favor.

*****

Donnie had his arm around Mary Ann as her head rested on his chest. They both looked out toward the ocean and glow of the moon off the water.

"I'm going to miss this place," she said.

"We'll be back," he told her. "In fact, as soon as we get back to the beach house I'll make reservations for next year."

"I hope so." Mary Ann tilted her head back in his direction. "I'm so going to miss walking on the beach."

"Hmmm...I am, too," Donnie murmured as he leaned down to kiss her nose. "But we better get moving and get back to the beach house before this overwhelming urge I have to take your wonderfully warm sexy body once more gets the better of me."

Mary Ann giggled as they walked on hand-in-hand down the shoreline away from the restaurants and night life past some rolling dunes. The only illumination now was from the nearly full moon. Taking off their shoes they walked barefoot down the wet hard sand until water lapped at their feet and ankles.

All of a sudden Donnie reached back and lifted Mary Ann's dress up from behind.

"Stop," she giggled and swatted at his hand. "People will see."

"I know," he said wickedly. His hand reached under and gave her a little squeeze through her panties. He then leaned over and kissed her cheek as his fingers roamed over her smooth bottom cheeks. He crooked one finger around and moved the fabric aside slightly and ran it up her crack.

"We're going to get arrested," she protested, trying to ignore the growing dampness between her legs. It had begun earlier on the dance floor and was only getting wetter as Donnie played along their night time walk.

"Who cares?" he said, slapping her bottom.

"Oh!" Mary Ann squealed before she reached back and pulled her underwear out from her crack and back into proper position. "These things weren't meant to be a thong," she playfully scolded him.

"I could have just as easily pulled them down," he said, looking at her with a serious yet mischievous expression on his face.

"And I'm sure I'd look much better that way," she gave him a stern look.

"I think you do." Donnie replied and reached back under her skirt.

Mary Ann deflected his hand, "Oh, come on, this is a public beach."

"Yes, and as one of the public I'd love to see your bottom on display."

"What do I have to do to get your mind out of the gutter, at least until we get back to the beach house?" Mary Ann asked.

"Hmmm, good question," Donnie made a point to look ever thoughtful. "I know! You have to flash someone on the way back."

"Oh, right, like just pulling my underwear off and going al fresco all the way back up the sand wouldn't be perverted enough," she responded to his idea.

"I could live with that!" Donnie stopped abruptly and looked at her with his mouth open and his tongue hanging out.

"Oh, act your age, old man." Mary Ann slapped him across his chest.

"I am," he remained standing there his tongue still wagging across his lips, looking like a drooling dog more than a sex-crazed grown man.

"You really are hard up aren't you? Even after all the sex you've had this week." Mary Ann grinned at her husband.

"Never can have enough sex." Donnie said with a smirk. "But if you want to see if I'm hard, I'd be obliged to show you." He started to reach for his fly.

"No!" Mary Ann squealed. "Don't! I can imagine just how hard he might be."

"I'm certainly willing to show you even here on the beach."

"You would wouldn't you?" Mary Ann looked down as she drew circles in the wet sand with her bare toe.

"If you joined me I would." He wiped his lips where he had been drooling and looked at his wife's smile grow broad.

Mary Ann walked a short distance passed him into the surf breaking further down the sand. Standing before him, she tossed her shoes up the shore and reached up to loosen the straps of her dress. As he watched with his jaw hanging down he saw the light dress fall from her shoulders.

"Like this?" Mary Ann's dress fell to the sandy beach and now she stood before him wearing only a strapless bra and panties.

Donnie was speechless, but his hands were ready to speak for him. He moved towards her but she raised her hand to stop him. "Now you," she said, sweetly.

He didn't need to be asked twice. Donnie quickly began removing his own clothes. Shirt and pants were quickly tossed aside and he stood before her in only his boxers. He could feel and Mary Ann could see the obvious bulge extending down and pushing the thin material out.

"Hmm, I guess you are hard up." She commented and grinned.

"Want to feel?" He reached out again and this time she didn't stop him. His hands caressed her stomach then made their way up toward her chest. His massaging fingers scrambled playfully under her breasts. Then he gave both a good squeeze.

"Watch it!" Mary Ann yelled.

"Nobody can see us out here." Donnie replied and slipped one hand into her bra between her breasts. He grazed her nipples with his thumb.

Up until then, Mary Ann's eyes had been closed, as she had been enjoying the delicious sensations running through her body. As his other hand moved around her waist and up her back to the hooks of her bra her eyes flew open.

"Ok, ok! Just stop! Please," she begged, glancing around to see if anyone was watching them. "I changed my mind. Actually I was out of my mind when I took my clothes off. I must still be tipsy from all that wine."

"Shhh. There's no one around to see," he whispered.

"Still....." She said, worried and nervous once again.

"Hush," he whispered again as his mouth closed over hers and his fingers succeeding in their task of unfastening her bra. It virtually popped off of her body and fell between them. She caught it before it fell to the sand. Then she moaned as his mouth moved down to replace his hand on her breasts. Her eyes closed and she momentarily forgot about where they were again. The gentle waves and the cool breeze off the water washed peacefully over her body.

"No, wait...." she abruptly interjected again.

"There's no one around. Stop worrying," he said and resumed his arousal of her body. She gave

up trying to fight him and just relaxed. He took her hand and walked them further out into the surf.

Donnie waded backwards into the water and brought her along. A wave slammed into his back, almost knocking him over and he lost his hold on his wife's hand.

When he had wiped the salt water from his face he looked back toward his wife. She was now standing thigh high in the ocean grinning at him. As he watched her, all Donnie could think of was how beautiful she really was. She was not just beautiful, he thought, right now he couldn't believe how his whole being wanted to take her in his arms again and love her, to let his body tell hers just how attractive she really was.

The surf broke around him again, lifting him off his feet, distracting him from his thoughts; but only for a moment, as he stood again and watched his wife slowly wade out to him.

"You know I've never been this far out in the surf before," she said.

"That's why I brought you out here," Donnie said, trying to reach for her between waves. No sooner had he turned into the next wave and began to glide than he saw Mary Ann hit by the same surge. Only it tumbled her completely over. It washed her backward onto the beach.

"You okay?" Donnie called, not sure she could hear him over the sound of the surf.

Mary Ann got up. "Sure," she called, pushing her wet hair back off her face and ears as she tried to wade back out towards him. "Except I've got sand in my unders though, right up where it shouldn't be, ugh." She tugged at panties under the water.

"Take them off and clean them out then," Donnie suggested.

"What?" she said.

"Who's gonna see?" Donnie asked. "If you dunk under the water there's nothing for anyone to see." Donnie steadied himself against an incoming wave. "I do it all the time."

"No you don't."

"Of course I do. The sand irritates guys too you know."

After a pause to look around, Mary Ann waded out a few steps passed him.

He grinned as she reached under the surface of the water and it was obvious she was sliding her panties down. However, just as she did she lost her balance to another wave. She submerged with her hands flailing just above the surface.

Donnie grabbed her and got her to her feet.