Beachside Rendezvous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came up sputtering and yelling. "Now that was a great idea!"

"I caught you, you're alright now."

"Uh-huh, only thing is I let go of my undies when that stupid wave hit," she said, her face scrunched up in disgust.

"What?" Donnie was conflicted on whether to be overly concerned or bust out laughing.

"Nerd boy, I lost my underwear, thank you very much."

Donnie grinned. "Let me look." He bent his knees and ducked under the blue-green water.

Nothing.

"It's too dark out here, let me feel around out further." He turned and dove under the next wave. He moved his arms around trying grasp blindly for her lost underwear. Nothing was floating by, no bra, no panties. "Well, it looks like it may have been pulled out by the tide already."

"Yea, smarty pants, thanks to you I'm bare naked and nowhere to go but up the beach for people to see me."

"Let me try one more time." Donnie ducked under the water fast, before he made a mistake and laughed in her face. That would have cooled things real quick.

He flailed around again hoping against hope he'd find her lingerie. He knew she was not going to be a happy camper to say the least. It was going to be all his fault, too. Of course, he hadn't counted her on losing first her balance and then her underwear.

Still nothing.

He came back up to see Mary Ann, a naked Mary Ann, occasionally being lifted by the waves. He could make her out in the shadows.

He waded back to her. "I think we have a bit of an undertow out here," he said reaching out to touch her forearm, "enough to take away wet underwear at least."

"Great!" Mary Ann said, pulling her arm back and crossing them both tightly across her chest.

Donnie knew the move had two purposes, one to try and conceal her bare upper body and two to reflect the outrage she was holding in.

"Calm down." Donnie tried to tell her and reached out to touch her again.

Mary Ann jerked away from him. "So now what do I do?"

"Relax and enjoy?" Donnie playfully suggested, with a grin.

She did not return his grin.

Donnie knew he was in a fix.

He tried to think of something. He thought about what they had on the beach. "You have your dress still. You were going to walk to the house with nothing on underneath once."

"No, it was you that wanted me to walk on the beach with nothing on under my dress. That was a turn on for you. Besides it still doesn't give me anything to cover me up until I can get the dress on."

Donnie grinned again. "Well at least its there. I could lend you my boxers, but then we both would still have something else to cover up. Your top half and my bottom"

Mary Ann looked angrily at him and then back at the beach. In Donnie's partial defense, she thought, there was no one else on this stretch of beach at this time of night.

She hoped that would last. "Don't have much of a choice do I? Let's go then."

"Why be in such a big hurry," he said. "We don't have any place to be. As long as you stay in the water nobody has to know the difference."

"I know the difference."

"Well, I liked what I saw before you covered yourself up. I would enjoy seeing my lovely wife splash around in the nude."

"I'm sure you would, my loving perverted husband." She looked at him with a pained expression, but before she could respond, they both lost their balance to maybe the roughest wave in the set.

When they came up, they both spit and sputtered. Then looked into one another's eyes. As if on cue, and in unison, they both started to laugh.

"Okay, we'll stay," she said. "These waves are sort of fun." She floated neck-deep in the water and as the next wave approached her, she looked over her shoulder trying to time the ebbing of the water. As she rose up to keep her head above water the wave actually broke short. Before she could dive down, her breasts were briefly out of the water. Donnie watched her pretty bosom float for just a second.

He dove under the water.

She was wading low in the water when he swam up and slid his body up against hers.

When he came up next to her, she giggled at him. "You liked doing that, didn't you?"

"Yes," he said, "of course. You know I love your body."

She stood up, her back to the beach, as the next wave passed and smiled at him as the water fell to expose her breasts again. Donnie smiled as her breasts bounced pleasantly just under the water.

Mary Ann now stood in front of him at arm's length looking down his body. She ran her hands slowly up and down his wet, tanned skin.

Then Donnie grabbed her waist and pulled her towards him.

"I like this a lot," he said, kissing her and feeling the texture of her skin as his hands slid over her bottom under the water.

"You know," she said as she reached up to put her arms around his neck. "If the waves weren't so rough, it just might be fun to make out in the water."

Donnie felt the teasing thought throughout his body. "I'd like to go out a little farther and try! I'd love to make love to you anywhere right now."

"Not here in public!" She said as she squeezed his hand where it wound its way around her breast. She pressed her body into him. "Of course, if we had a blanket and it was in a secluded part of the beach, and you romanced me just right, I may be receptive. Only I still don't like the idea of digging sand out of myself."

"So, if I could make all that happen, you'd do it?" Donnie felt poised with excitement.

She stopped and looked at him. "I'm not serious. I was just talking big for your benefit."

"I'm serious. I'm going to be serious." His arms encircled her and slowly down over her backside as they kissed again.

Mary Ann was still terribly nervous about being seen, but she was also very excited with her bare cheeks in Donnie's hands. He was kneading them and it felt good.

"Do you know how sexy your bottom is to me?" Donnie whispered in her ear.

"No," she said.

"I want to make love to it, I think it's so sexy," he whispered and licked her ear this time.

"Ok, the minute we get back to the house," Mary Ann replied, her eyes closed now, the sensuousness of the moment sinking in.

"No, right now," he said.

"Yes, right, here in the water, in front of anyone that could happen by," she said teasingly knowing full well even he didn't have that kind of nerve.

"You got it," he said, squeezing her cheeks firmly.

"Sure we will. Besides being very uncomfortable we'd probably get arrested," she added, knowing he was only half-serious. She knew he wanted her badly, but not bad enough to risk getting caught.

"Shhh," Donnie quieted her and shifted his hips until his well aroused shaft slipped up between her cheeks.

Mary Ann jumped, "Stop!" She squirmed which only served to drive his manhood deeper between her round bottom. "Don't!" She said more firmly.

Donnie relented and let her be.

But instead of being even more perturbed at her situation Mary Ann felt a familiar heat in her body and a tingle between her legs.

She wanted Donnie now. "Let's get back to the beach house." She said in a deeply seductive voice.

"I'm right behind you." Donnie called to her as he waded in her direction.

Mary Ann walked out of the ocean and onto the shore. She bent to pick up her dress and shoes when she heard the voices. She looked up and could make out two shadows walking from the same direction they had come from earlier. She turned and looked at Donnie walking up on to the shore.

"Hurry, somebody's coming!" Mary Ann whispered excitedly.

"What?' Donnie called back.

Then she looked up the other way and saw the glow of cigarettes in the distance. "Hurry, people are coming!"

"Damn!" Donnie scurried up, reached down for his clothes and hand in hand they ran up to a low dune that stretched out in front of a hurricane fence. They hunkered down and watched both couples cross below them.

"Wow that was close." Mary Ann whispered, breathing hard, as she pressed up close to Donnie.

Donnie put his arm around her and felt his heart racing from the excitement. "Yeah, too close."

Their eyes met in the shadows.

Mary Ann saw the way he was looking her over, his eyes seemingly caressing her body as he took her in.

Silently, she laid her dress out on the sand. Using her finger to beckon him towards her, she smiled a wicked little smile that sent shivers through his body. They embraced again and kissed, more passionately than before. Leaning into his warm arms, she felt the heat of his strong body. Both of them, their hard nipples pressed to one another's chests. His even harder penis pressed against her lower belly through his boxers. His hands explored her back and down over her bottom once again. She loved when he did that and with each caress, her desire for him only increased.

Raising her head up to smile into his eyes, he kissed her eyelids just as they closed, then her nose, then her cheeks, her neck and finally he returned to her soft supple lips with a deep and passionate kiss.

Donnie heard a soft sigh escape her.

With one hand Mary Ann ran her fingers down his back and hooked them into the waistband of his boxers. She pulled them down.

Donnie lowered his head to place a kiss on the top of Mary Ann's head. His lips lingered for a moment to feel the texture of her hair against them. He closed his eyes and drank in the sweet smell of his lover for only a moment before he gripped her by her arms and guided her to the soft bed she had made for them with her dress and he gently eased her down. Pushing Mary Ann gently down to the sand, he looked at her gorgeous body in the moonlight. Everything about this woman affected him. Her breasts were still perfect, her legs long and tanned and between those legs was a sex so wonderful and mesmerizing. The dark pubic bush exposed a glint of moisture in the moonlight.

Mary Ann lay on her back as her husband's arms continued holding her heated body. He took his mouth from hers and drew a line with his tongue from her lips to her breast alternately blowing a breath of hot air along on the trail. He cupped her in his hand.

Suddenly...

"I've changed my mind. You can't do this to me here! I just can't, in front of all these..." Mary Ann said placing her hands on Donnie's shoulders and holding him off.

"In front of who? No one is out here. Now close your eyes."

Biting her lower lip, she relaxed as much as she could and gave into the pleasure she was feeling, going along with his lovemaking. Tears threatened to spill as she moved her hand to his face. She whispered, "I love you."

Donnie moved his head to graze across her breasts very lightly with his lips. He traced tiny circles over each breast, making wider and wider circles, only to move back up to the crest. As he reached the tip, his mouth opened wider and using only his lips, he slid his mouth as far over as he could. He raised his head back until his lips only lightly touched her skin.

Mary Ann arched her back as his lips withdrew. She did not want him to stop. Her hands went to the back of his head and pulled him back.

Donnie's lips closed around her once again as his teeth gently nibbled her skin and his tongue licked the raised peaks. His hand slid around her hip and let it trail over her silky smooth skin. He felt the smoothness of her stomach as his fingers caressed and slid further down.

Mary Ann thrust her hips upward, causing his hand to slide over her soft, matted curls. She no longer concerned herself with whether they were alone on this stretch of beach. She looked straight up and saw the dark evening sky dotted silver with a cascade of stars.

As his body pressed against hers, she returned her attention to her husband's movements upon her. He knelt between her legs and leaned forward to taste her. Mary Ann shuddered as his tongue touched her swollen pink lips and she tensed and held her breath as it slipped over her clit. He nibbled at her pussy lips and licked them tenderly, feeling the softness of their folds all the while tasting the growing moisture between them.

She brought her hands up again and stroked his hair. "Oh, I love it when you do that!" she exclaimed as she began to writhe and moan. Her fingers clutched at his hair as he pushed his tongue as deeply into her sweet pussy as he could. She felt the cooling ocean breeze fluttering over her nakedness and the deliciousness flowed between her legs.

Donnie looked up past her curly bush, between her breasts, peaked with erect nipples to the look on her face. He saw a display of pure desire in her eyes that only lifted his to the next level.

He wanted her. He wanted her badly.

But he also wanted her to feel the passion, the ultimate ecstasy. He wanted her to cum and pour herself out all over his face. His face pressed to her pubis, his tongue danced between her lips and curled around her hard, pink clit. His attention to her womanhood became more fervent and soon her moans became cries of pleasure as she squeezed her thighs around his head.

"Oh, yes, Donnie!"

Then...she erupted with the scream of ecstasy they were both searching for as she came in wave after wave of orgasm, her juices soaking his face.

"Don---nie!"

Donnie's tongue and lips could not drink in the exquisite flavor quickly enough.

He rose up to his knees again and smiled down at her.

Nearly breathless with the immediate aftermath of her climax Mary Ann had a sense enough about her to rest her hand on his thigh and inch it closer to his crotch. She came upon a very familiar, very hard shaft. She wrapped her soft hand around it and squeezed. She squeezed harder still as she looked up at him and whispered, "I'm ready for you my dear. Please, I have to have you inside of me." Her hands playfully caressed and tugged at him.

Moving up between her legs, Donnie placed his throbbing sex at the entrance to her extreme wetness. He looked into her eyes, those glittering green eyes that seemed to urge him on. "I want you, dear." He said as he slid the head of his ever swollen cock slowly into her waiting warm wet body.

He felt her vaginal muscles immediately contract around him. But with one deep concerted thrust, he was completely inside her.

Donnie made love to her slowly at first, with deep, long strokes.

Mary Ann could feel him massaging her most intimate place with his lovely, hard sex as she looked into her lover's eyes. It was one of the things she admired most about her man. She began kissing him again. With all the welled up passion she had, she gently returned his love.

He was atop her and waves cascaded over them both; not the ocean's but pleasure's. Her mouth found his. The feel of the ocean breeze on their bodies' was overwhelming. A total consummation of passion overtook them both as Donnie laid his body more firmly down on Mary Ann's. Hungrily, he suckled one breast into his mouth and his hand massaged and kneaded the other.

Mary Ann shuddered once again and her mind reeled with the wonderfully pleasurable sensation. He began slowly, but, as if by sheer urging her sex sucked him in. He could feel her surrounding the entire length of his thick cock and squeezed him.

They looked into one another's eyes and knew the feeling they had been seeking was upon them both. He began pumping his shaft in and out and she moved in unison with each stroke.

Mary Ann slid her hands to the back of Donnie's head, and rubbed his hair.

Their bodies were one. Their love was shared and renewed once more.

After only a few such strokes she was using her legs to pull him into her more deeply. Donnie knew he wouldn't last long like this, but he kept up the pace, not wanting to disappoint her. Mary Ann was writhing frantically beneath him and he could feel her passion rising and being transferred through their union to his body.

Soon, however, his rhythm intensified and he began thrusting harder. He went still deeper until his balls slapped her skin with each stroke. She began to gasp and her back arched, as her hands gripped his arms she anticipated her climax. "Oh, please! Oh yes, more. More!" She begged him.

She was so ready to explode and at the very moment she thought she could no longer contain herself, she felt a finger graze her clit. Every nerve in her wet body seemed to explode at the very instant she felt his

cock release into her sex.

She came.

Donnie could literally feel his balls swell just before the impending climax and his cum boiled up from them and rushed through the hard shaft of his cock. His body tensed over hers and he shot his cum deep into his wife's pussy. She shook and gasped as she clutched him to her and he continued to thrust, releasing ever drop of his warm cum deep inside her body.

Finally he collapsed on top of Mary Ann and they lay there together taking in the afterglow under the moonlit night and the now cool ocean breezes blew over their naked bodies. His cock still pulsed inside her.

After the ecstasy, they held each other, there on the beach, looking up at the moon and listening to the waves crash on the shore beneath the dune.

She cuddled into the crook of his arm, her head on his chest, silent tears still running from her eyes as he calmed, her breathing as even as his. She leaned back with her arms around him and smiled a gentle smile. "That was fun," she said quietly, still holding onto him.

"It was." He leaned over and kissed her cheek. "I love you, Mary Ann."

Neither of them wanted to leave. Nevertheless, they knew the night would not end that quickly, they still had time for their love. She handed him his shirt.

"You better brush the sand off your fanny before you put this back on." He said as he handed her her dress.

"How'd you like to brush it off back at our place?" She said standing and taking her dress in hand.

Donnie followed her up out of the hollow in the dunes and back to their cottage.

Back to the journey through a life together...continued in Love.