All Comments on 'Beam Me Up, Skoti'

by Grabenork

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 8 years ago
Congratulations

I usually don't do tentacle tales, but you managed to reel me in. And I imagine the babies were cute little suckers, too. Probably fortunate for Billy Bob and Sally Ann that they liked hamburgers instead of calamari.

Thank you for not giving Skoti a brogue. Really.

Not sure I would have the courage to give up my own human form as Billy Bob and Sally Ann did, as I'm attached to it.

The writing was well done and characters were convincing. Eight pages is a lot of work! Strange, Desperaian thoughts now compel me to give this a 5. Thanks for sharing. I think. ;)

chip812chip812almost 8 years ago
Very interesting. I wonder where it will end up?

Just wondering why they don't show more angst about their families that were left behind; that they'll never see again...

parthenogenesisparthenogenesisalmost 8 years ago
Fun story

A bit over the top, but fun nonetheless.

I have to wonder, though, why the Desperians' sexual behavior never came up. I was wondering how they did it, and it would seem fitting to me for one of their females to make a uterus to accommodate Sal's modified eggs and a vagina so that Bobby could fertilize them directly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WOW. UHM... YEAH... UH... YEAH

This was a very interesting story at first, then towards the end there around he last three pages there, it started getting freaking, then weird then insane, that absolutely out of control. Boy pussy, girl clit cock, utethra cock, boy tits, 4 OF DEM, and the fuck was up with the gills and wings?? I liked jt though. Don't get me wrong, but the dude really needs bigger balls. And why couldn't skoti just modify my niggers nuts to make desperian sperrm cells? Would save hella time from this fucking and un-fucking and testicles and refucking and inverted FUCKING and fucking while fucking. Just saying. Got hella messed up at the end there. Still a good read though.

MirelieMirelieover 7 years ago

My only question is why they didn't just cut out the middle man, so to speak, and just change the ovaries and the testes to make the proper eggs and sperm in the first place and save everyone the hassle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Very unique, especially the D-S field. One thing I was confused about though was why the Desperians couldn't just modify their own DNA or bodies to restore their ability to reproduce, since they have that ability more generally. Did the virus plague also prevent modification of their gametes and/or reproductive organs specifically? That could have used more explanation. I loved how Bill and Sal underwent a lot of physical modifications, especially when it resulted in male tits and male lactation. 5 stars!

WillmottWillmottabout 1 year ago

Disgusting. Disguising aliens asa source of bizarre fetishes. Should put tags on the beginning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous