All Comments on 'Beast and the Beauties Ch. 04'

by kingbooruwa

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
jdl2848jdl2848over 9 years ago
My favorite ongoing series!

Keep it up! Would love to see Lisa and Michelle in a threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great stuff again

Oh my gosh my favorite story here. you've done such an excellent job and judging by all of the positive comments ,others seem to think so also. somehow i knew that one or more of the women from the first facility would return. You've crafted such a story that always keeps the sex exciting and imaginative. My only knock on this latest installment is that it was to short (he he ) compared to the previous chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Loved it !!! But after the long wait the chapter felt short :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love your work

Like the title says, I love your work. Reminds me of FINC, but with fetishes and genres more suiting of my tastes, and longer, which is always fun.

octabrainoctabrainover 9 years ago

Yarrr! At least, a new chapter. I gave you five stars before reading as usually. Now let's get to reading.

Thank you for your work.

octabrainoctabrainover 9 years ago

Excellent! I had read this story in one breath.

octabrainoctabrainover 9 years ago

How do you manage to write such an erotic story!? Moreover, NC/R stories are not my cup of tea, but I like Beast and the Beauties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
too short.

This story is always so riveting, except I felt like this chapter fell short. Michelle and Toshi "wedding" should have been as long as Lisa and Boris. Excited to see the new pairing, should include some of Lisa and Boris like the rest of the story instead of just a minor part. Maybe see how he reacts to her and one of his sons? Anywho Ayla will sure make the story interesting. Hope the update comes sooner then later.

octabrainoctabrainover 9 years ago

I check your submissions every day. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please continue

Hope you have a chapter 5 coming or start a new story with a brand new women with boyfriend or husband love the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please

Its been your normal wait of a month please please update or start a new story. You're writing is one of the best

arch3rarch3rover 9 years ago

please continue soon!! are you going to continue this series or start a new one?

kingbooruwakingbooruwaover 9 years agoAuthor

Dear readers,

I'm really sorry to inform you that I had a really busy month and couldn't make much progress with the story. Really appreciate your support and I feel bad about making you wait. Hoping to put the next chapter next month.

arch3rarch3rover 9 years ago

No Problem!! :)

Just keep up the quality, we can wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Gave this 4 stars

It was an accident.

Meant to give it 5 stars.

Any chance you could add a orgy with all the women and hybrids??

Or

A gangbang??

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A Pure White Breeding

'a pure-white high-heel was lying on the floor, beside the bed, leaving only one high-heel decorating her delicate feet'

Thanks for your truly erotic descriptions of the ravishment of the petite Michelle.

I hope you will post more - Will she be drawn back to Africa and the Beast or Cuckold Ryan in the States?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

Want Lisa to be ravaged by Boris's son's in a threesome or gangbang. Not saying to add anal or anything that would take away from the breeding aspect, but to further the generations.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkingbooruwa@kingbooruwa
1282 Followers
I'm starting to publish improved versions of my stories on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B01M232FQV Since the readers here have helped me in improving myself as a writer, as a gratitude, I will not be deleting any of my stories from here as I publish them. Thank you fo...