Beast and the Beauties Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kingbooruwa
kingbooruwa
1,278 Followers

As the maid fixed the diaphanous, elbow length white veil on to her hair, Michelle's vision blurred with newly formed tears. Even though the bridal undergarments didn't affect her much, she felt that the gloves and the veil that was being fixed on to her hair, carried a heavy meaning. It was one of her life-dreams to be dressed as a bride on her wedding day, but she wanted be dressed like that for Ryan, not for a barbarian rapist.

After fixing the veil, the maid pulled out a pair of white high-heels from the bag and put away the bag. When she started putting the shoes on Michelle's delicate feet, Michelle realized that the maid had forgotten a very important piece of cloth: the lacy underwear that should be covering her clean shaven pubic mound.

"Wait, you forgot the underwear," Michelle said in a slight panic as the maid secured the straps of the high-heels.

"Don't worry, honey. It's better that way. Toshi is a very impatient boy," Lisa said with a wink.

When the maid and Lisa ushered Michelle out of the bathroom to the main room, Ryan couldn't believe his eyes. He couldn't recall his girlfriend looking that ravishing and innocent at the same time. The veil, lacy gloves and her blush covered exposed skin complemented her innocence while the risqué lingerie intensified her burning sexual allure. The stockings made her shapely legs seem even longer and the tight bustier highlighted her firm breasts and narrow waist. Then he notices that her wide hips were bare except for the garters that connected the top of the stocking to the lacy bustier. He took in a deep breath when he realized that her body between the bottom of the bustier and the top of stockings were completely bare to the open world. He couldn't stop the rising erection in his pants when he noticed that his angelic girlfriend was dressed as a bride, and her smooth loins and the round derriere were completely exposed to his feasting eyes.

Michelle's eyes met Ryan's for a fraction of a second, and as she quickly lowered her gaze, he noticed that the blush that covered her smooth skin, deepen even more. She was the ideal image of a blushing bride, but she was blushing out of humiliation and was wearing the bridal apparels for an immoral occasion. He had been planning to propose to her at the end of their African trip, but now he was forced to watch his girlfriend wear those clothes for someone else. Despite the raging erection, he felt a sharp pain in his chest when he understood the meaning her beautiful attire symbolized.

Just before leaving Michelle in her room, Lisa gave her a hug and while pushing something into her hands, she said, "I heard that you like these. I'm sure you could use the little encouragement. Enjoy it."

Michelle looked down to find a small bottle of Jack Daniels in her hands and kept looking at it as she heard the door being closed and locked. When she looked at the bed, she saw that it was covered with rose petals, symbolizing something that made her worried-sick. With the loss of Ryan's moral support, and with her rampaging treacherous inner-thoughts, before facing her next ordeal with her rapist, she was yearning for any kind of support she could get. Welcoming the drunkenness that would work as a buffer to the emotional pains she was about to go through, she started to indulge herself with her favorite alcohol while welcoming the mental numbness it would bring.

*****

Lisa entered the observation room in a hurry.

"Did I miss anything?" Lisa asked Vas, who was already at the room.

"No, you didn't. She's enjoying your small gift; a little too eagerly, if you ask me. Are you sure that it's a good idea to let her get drunk like that?" Vas asked Lisa in a questioning manner.

"You don't have to worry about her getting too drunk. I've already taken steps to prevent that. By the way, do you like the dressing up I did?" Lisa said while taking her seat in front of the monitors.

After hearing Lisa's answer, with smile, Vas said, "I see that you are enjoying your duties too much. I'm impressed that you are thinking so far ahead, but don't you think that it's a bit too cruel to dress her like a bride?"

"Vas, you don't know how women think. It'll work in to our benefit, so let me take care of it," Lisa said with a firm voice.

"Alright, alright, I admit that I don't know much about how women think. So I'll leave it to you. Anyway, take a look at the headline in this news-paper," Vas said and threw a folded news-paper on to Lisa's lap.

Lisa took the news-paper in her hands and looked at it with curiosity. After looking at it for few seconds, she looked at Vas with an accusing manner and said, "That's real funny. You know I don't understand the local language."

"Well, in that local news-paper, there is a headline about an ex-wife of an American politician coming into this region for charity-work," Vas said with a blank look.

"What's so special about that? Isn't this a region, full of charity workers like that?" Lisa asked, unable to find any significance about the news.

"Exactly; let alone in headlines, it shouldn't be a big enough news to be put on the news-paper, and why does it even have to mention about her divorced husband. So out of curiosity, I read the article and found a very familiar name in it: Ayla Fernandez. In our previous facility, that woman was once your neighbor," said Vas.

"You mean that she's the beautiful lady that was with that fat and short, politician husband? If she's really the one mentioned in the news, after being rescued, why did she come back to this country?" Lisa asked with amaze.

"I asked myself the same question when I saw her name. So I sent a guy into the city to ask around and investigate. Interestingly, after the investigation, I found out that she had paid the news-paper to put that headline and put her details in the article, including the place she's currently staying at. It's as if she had published those, specifically targeting us, with the purpose of letting us find her. I'm quite worried about this since the last incident was the first time that people without altered memories had left the facility; I sense a trap," Vas said with a worried expression.

"Yes, it could be a trap, but seeing how she was with Boris and understanding how a woman that had been with him feels, I have a strong feeling that she's doing all these to be with Boris once again. You don't understand it, Vas; for me, it's as if I'm addicted to Boris; I'm sure that I would suffer a lot if can't be with him. I think she's addicted enough to leave all her luxury to be with him. This is what I want all the woman in the world to be: realize the true ecstasy and embrace it. I know that it's a risk, but I really want to give her chance. It would give that much validation for my existence in this project. Please, Vas; would you please give her another chance?" Lisa asked in a pleading manner.

"Alright. Going against my instinct and better judgment, I'll contact her," after thinking quietly for a minute, Vas said with a sigh.

"Yay! Thank you, thank you, you are the best," Lisa said playfully and excitedly while hugging Vas to express her gratitude.

*****

Just when the last sip of whisky flowed down Michelle's throat, she found that the alcohol in the small bottle didn't have enough strength to make her completely oblivious to the rape she was about to go through; instead, she found herself tipsy enough to make her incredibly horny. Even though it was too late, she realized that Lisa must have had diluted the whisky in order prevent intoxication and had tricked her in to drinking the whole bottle. She knew that she was caught in a trap to make her own plan back-fire, but at least the bottle had enough alcohol to make her ignore the regrets and worries.

Suddenly, the big metal door opened with loud noise, and the huge body of Toshi appeared through it. Upon seeing the overly-masculine figure of him, Michelle felt a switch being flipped inside her head. Images of her previous encounters with him flooded into her thoughts, and she let out an involuntary gasp when her loins set ablaze with carnal flames as her treacherous body assumed its state of sexual submission. Due to the alcohols, she couldn't think clearly about a reason for the sudden transformation of her body, and all she was able to think about was, how overpowering the carnal desires her rapist has induced in her.

The next time her thoughts came back to the real world, she found herself pressing the lit-button on her door. She couldn't believe that her unfaithful body had taken the main controls and was executing actions, without even consulting her mind.

When the door opened, Toshi came through the door while feasting his eyes on Michelle's unparalleled beauty. When she felt his lustful gaze feasting on her partial nudity, instinctively, her arms went down to provide some decency to her exposed loins.

Even though her transformed body was burning and screaming to taste the forbidden fruits, she felt a very heavy and uncomfortable feeling about the bridal attire she was wearing and the unfamiliar deep darkness that was emerging in her heart.

Toshi approached the frozen beauty and while bending down to smell her intoxicating and sweet scent, he marveled at how her round and bare buttocks felt so soft and full in his huge hands.

As Toshi's rough hands kneaded her firm derriere, Michelle let out a low moan when she got a whiff of his potent, pheromone infused musk. The moment her sensors picked-up that smell, immediately, her brain changed gears, and she became the sexually conquered woman that she had been a day ago.

Michelle started to feel all the energy and will being drained-out of her body, and she felt her hands become limp and fall back to either side of her body; all she could think about was the overwhelmingly dominating power of her conqueror and the sense of duty to commit herself for sexual-servitude to that man.

Toshi let go of her fragile and petite body, and with her weakened legs and high-heels, Michelle struggle to remain standing. Without a warning, he shot his hand towards her unprotected loins and sank his index finger into her already dripping portal.

Instead of a pained grunt, Michelle found herself letting out a needy moan when the thick digit invaded her innocence. With her glazed eyes, she looked at the white ceiling as her over-sensitive body savored the initial penetration. Not wanting to waste his time to warm-up his already conquered property, he started to move towards the bed while using the embedded finger in Michelle to drag her with him. With him using her sensitive sex to roughly pull her as if she was a leashed dog, she had no option but to clumsily follow him as her trembling knees struggled to keep her upright.

When Michelle was at the bedside, Toshi pulled out his finger from her now overflowing passage and pushed her small body on to the bed. She fell on the bed, face down, and before she could gather her thoughts, she felt her hips being lifted up by a pair of big hands. When her wide hips were high enough to support her upturned derriere with her knees, she felt a meaty-knob probing at her exposed and dripping vulva. Suddenly, all she was able to concentrate about was the thick phallus that was seeking the entrance to her womanhood, and she closed her eyes and lifted her hips even higher to aid his efforts.

Michelle's nether-lips spread apart as the thick head found its place between her invitingly wet folds, and the next thing she felt was the pain-mixed-ecstasy of feeling an impossibly thick intruder forcing its way into her sensitive passage. As Michelle emitted a series of choked-grunts, with a series brutal short thrusts, Toshi fed his deformed shaft into her clasping sheath until his abdomen was touching her luxurious globes of buttocks.

With his manhood buried to the hilt in the beautiful woman's womanhood, Toshi paused his thrusting and savored the delicious feeling of her soft inner-walls milking his wart-ridden shaft. Michelle felt each wart and pulsing vein on the repulsive phallus as her treacherous reproductive-organ clasped and milked the vile intruder. She whimpered and clawed the mattress as the intruder started to deliver molten, aphrodisiac-infused precum straight on to the entrance to her womb. As she struggle to contain her wicked and lustful feelings, her sheath tightened its grip around the hard shaft, and her delicate inner-walls produced enough pressure to pull out a groan from her dominator.

Suddenly, Toshi flipped over the veil, making it fall over Michelle's face and exposing her hair. Then with his strong fingers, he grasped Michelle's hair and roughly pulled her head back until she lifts her upper-body and support it with her hands. She was now on all-fours, and he was behind her with his manhood buried to the hilt in her while holding on to her with her hair and slim waist.

"oooooooooohhhhhhhhh," Michelle let out a whimpered moan because as Toshi started to pull his shaft out from her clasping sheath, her walls grabbed on to the rough surface of the shaft so tightly, she felt as if he was even pulling out her insides along with it.

When Toshi's shaft was just about to exit Michelle's flooded passage, he pulled her hair hard and slammed his pelvis on to the soft cushions of round ass; her eyes opened wide, and she screamed, "FUUCK!" in a high pitched voice as her cervix took the brunt of the first strike.

With an initial successful thrust, Toshi gradually shifted in to a higher gear and started thrusting like a jack-hammer. Michelle's eyes rolled back and her moans turned to squeals as her delicate body violently rattled due to the powerful onslaught it was receiving.

Toshi's hips became a blur as flesh-to-flesh slapping sounds joined Michelle's continuous squealing. The powerful thrusts managed to push gusts of wind out from her lungs as her small body absorbed the unhuman force. Due to the constant exhaling caused by the unstoppable squeals and thrusts, soon, her lungs started to yearn for air, and she felt that she was completely under the mercy of the brute who was brutally re-arranging her insides.

The need to breath-in intensified as the heavy-assault continued, but Michelle found it impossible to expand her lungs due to the unrelenting thrusting her most sensitive place was receiving that directly affected her diaphragm. Soon, her squeals and forced-out gusts of wind stopped passing through her opened lips since her lungs didn't carry enough air to create either of them. As she started to feel light-headed due to lack of oxygen, suddenly, she felt it hit her; it hit her like a bus and she got totally knocked-off by it.

Mercifully, upon sensing Michelle's oncoming physical surrender, Toshi stopped hammering her cervix and kept his shaft buried in her, expecting the sweet pampering his manhood was about to receive. At the verge of unconsciousness, she felt the great stress her body was under that prevented her from breathing in being taken away; she greedily filled her lungs with air, bringing her consciousness back, only to realize that she was already falling from the edge of something else.

Michelle's soft and full thighs started to quiver and as her whole body tensed; her eyes opened wide, but showed only the white of her eyes, and her lips opened in a silent scream, but only a choking sound came out.

Sensing the sudden tensing and freezing of Michelle, in an attempt to get a respond, Toshi probed her battered cervix with his battering ram. That small probe was the last push that broke the dam, and she let out a guttural scream as her body got swept-over by a tidal-wave of carnal pleasures.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! FUCK! I'M CUMMMMMINNNGGGGGG!" Michelle screamed, announcing her first orgasm of the day.

Toshi looked up at the ceiling and howled as he got rewarded with the treat he was waiting for: he was addicted to the sensation of Michelle's tight sheath milking his manhood when she orgasms.

After the initial outburst, as the strength of her hands started to disappear, the weight of Michelle's upper-body got transferred to the tension on her hair. When her eyes started to roll-forward in to normal position, through the thin veil that was over her face, she saw the silhouette of her boyfriend; with her sanity weakened by the overwhelming carnal pleasures she was experiencing, instead of feeling warm and soothing feelings, a big fire of anger started to generate from the cinders of disappointment she had about him breaking the promise. Lost in a bliss of euphoria and fires of anger, originated from deepest and darkest regions of her mind, slurred words, she thought that would never leave her lips, came blurting out from her mouth.

"Yes...make me cum...make me cum with that big cock... make me cum like I never had...show me how a real man does it...make me a woman...make me your woman...fuck me...own me...breed meeeeeeeee."

From the other side of the glass-wall, Ryan managed to limit the indications of his sorrow to only tears. It wasn't the rape of his girlfriend that was occurring in front of his eyes that pained him the most; it was her words that felt most painful as they went right through his heart. He wanted to cry-out his desperation, but words got trapped in his throat when he noticed that he was having the hardest hard-on in his life.

When Michelle came down from her, short but intense, orgasm; she realized that, unusually, while she was having the orgasm, Toshi didn't carry-on his pounding that would have make her orgasm for a long time. She felt his hot-rod pulsing within her abdomen, making it almost impossible to prevent her sensitive walls from grabbing on to it.

Michelle couldn't believe that within few minutes of entering her room, Toshi had managed to give her one of the most intense orgasms she had ever had in her life. He had literally fucked the breath out of her, and it was the first time she had experienced such a form of sexual pleasure; she finally started to understand what Lisa meant by her being able to find her own limits and how hybrids are the only answer to that.

Then suddenly, Michelle started to feel an immense pain on her scalp due to the rough pulling her hair had endured throughout the whole ordeal. While reaching back with one of her hands to grab on to the big hand that her hair was entangled within, she pleaded him.

"Toshi, it hurts; please let go," Michelle said in a pained voice, but knowing how he had ignored her pleads during her previous rapes, she highly doubted that he would trouble himself with a trivial thing such as being concerned about her being pained by pulled hair. Completely surprising her, she felt the big hand loosen its grip on her hair, and her upper body fell on to her elbows.

By the hardness of the manhood that was making her soft walls mold around it, Michelle knew very well that Toshi was far from being done with using her fertile body. At that time, with the after-effects of an intense orgasm still affecting her judgments, she felt little remorse about the words that she had spoken in ecstasy. When Toshi delivered the first thrust to lay the foundation for her second orgasm, she curiously looked forward to finding the limits her body was capable of experiencing pleasure. As his shaft started to rampage within her once again, she realized that she wasn't feeling any inhibition as flames of carnal pleasures started to set ablaze in her abdomen; she realized that, just as Lisa had said, she was starting to embrace the gift; in an ironic and a twisted way, she also realized that the bridal garments on her body were aiding it by giving some sort authenticity to her submission; it was as if the creaking bed was the altar, and they were performing some kind of physical vows matrimony for an immoral union.

kingbooruwa
kingbooruwa
1,278 Followers