Beast and the Beauties Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kingbooruwa
kingbooruwa
1,280 Followers

Toshi's hips started to become a blur once again as the thrusting shifted in to higher gears, and throes of passion and demeaning words, continued to fill-up the small room as Michelle failed to contain the intense and wicked pleasures her body was experiencing.

Ryan stood mesmerized by the coupling that was happening in front of his eyes. There was something overwhelmingly erotic about watching his girlfriend getting ravished while wearing bridal lingerie. Her pale skin that was glistening with perspiration, and her pure-white apparels contrasted against the hulking, dark body that was thrusting into a place that should only belong to him. Accompanied by a squelching sound that was resulted by abundant wetness, their merging sexes sang a happy song while dripping copious amounts of fluids on to the rose petals on the mattress. From the way she was writhing, moaning, squealing and most importantly talking, he felt that the savage barbarian was gradually stealing his beautiful girlfriend from him; but despite the sorrow, anger and jealousy, he stood there, watching the carnal and immoral union, not missing a single thrust that was being hammered into her depths, and how, behind the flimsy veil, her facial expressions contorted with pleasure, each time he bottomed-out.

As his girlfriend was brought to orgasm again and again, not by emotions and skills, but by sheer size and power, despite his best efforts to stay witness to the both painful and arousing scene, Ryan had to retreat to the bathroom and seek the guilty relief from the impossible pressure that was building in his loins.

*****

A roar came through the speakers, accompanied by a feminine, whimpering moan. Lisa's eyes were glued to the monitors that were displaying a carnal act that resembled more of a wild breeding than a matrimonial consummation. Only when Toshi's, finally softening, shaft slid out from Michelle's thoroughly inseminated sex, Lisa closed her opened mouth and moved her gaze from the display.

"He's getting better with each time. Today when I was in the same room as him, I felt that now even I'm starting to get kind of affected by his scent," Lisa said while looking at Vas.

"Hmm...yes. It was the same for Boris too. His true powers surfaced only after his first time mating with a woman. I noticed that Toshi's physical abilities are starting to significantly improve after being with Michelle. I assume that for hybrids, the first mating acts as rite-of-passage or a removal of seal for true adulthood. Only few days after his first mating, Toshi is already superior to Boris and I'm anxious to see how much more powerful he's going to become," Vas said with a light in his eyes.

"Nobo is also starting to get restless. Yesterday, he tried to secretly touch my breasts and keeps on sending me rather explicit mental messages. Even though he's shyer than Toshi, I'm afraid that once his hormones start to get the upper-hand and if we don't give him a woman, despite him being my favorite, I would have to stay away from him; with his raging hormones, if I somehow end up under him, I doubt he'll be patient enough to be gentle with a pregnant lady," Lisa said with a little concern.

"You are right. We have to find him a woman as fast as we can and make sure that you never end up alone with him. If Ayla agrees to join us, I guess that problem might get solved automatically," Vas said.

"I hope she would agree to give-up Boris for the young chap," Lisa said with an uncertain tone.

"Nobo is different and unique from both Boris and Toshi. Even though his physical abilities are a little inferior to them, I feel that his mental abilities are levels above them. I'm sure that would make-up for his physical shortcomings," said Vas.

"Oh, come on. His body is only a bit smaller than his brother and father, and his penis doesn't lose to them in size. Some more, I personally think that his mental signals are more potent than their pheromone scents. He's already out-smarting me in chess and communicating with us through telepathy, who knows how strong he will become after the first mating? I'm sure that she will love him," Lisa said a confident manner.

"Well, it all depend on her motives. We can't count chickens before the eggs hatch," Vas said while standing up to leave the observation room.

*****

With his carnal thirst quenched and satisfied by breeding the beautiful woman that was lying exhausted on the bed, Toshi left the room, and Michelle faintly heard the sound of a metal door closing. She was lying face down on the soaked mattress as she breathed hard to bring her body back from heavy-exhaustion. Her small and delicate body was not built to withstand such stresses, but willed by sheer desire to taste heavenly-pleasures while her body was ascending into higher levels of rapture, throughout the whole illicit matrimonial ceremony, she had managed to keep herself at the brink of consciousness.

On Michelle's spread legs, soaked by the perspiration her body had produced and the combined carnal fluids of her and her dominator, the thin, white fabric of her thigh-high stocking had become almost transparent and was laminated around the soft curves of her lithe legs, forming a second skin around her milky and soft skin. As an evidence to the violent copulation she had gone through, a pure-white high-heel was lying on the floor, beside the bed, leaving only one high-heel decorating her delicate feet. The bulbous rump stood proud as the highest point of her laid form, and glazed by a thick layer of perspiration, light reflected off from the smooth, curvaceous surface, giving an illusion of two full-moons; at the bottom of the straight valley between those shinning globes, copious amounts of thick milk-of-life flowed out from between her bloomed petals of femininity, showing the world the evidences of claiming Toshi had left, deep in her fertile depths.

As the pheromone infused air got dissipated in the ventilation system, the blissful delirium started to retreat back into deeper parts of Michelle's mind and the clarity of sanity started to float back to surface. Suddenly, her eyes shot opened as she remembered about the humiliating and hateful words that had escaped from her mouth during the moments of ecstasy. She realized that she had done an unforgivable thing to Ryan and panicked knowing the pain she must have caused him. The sudden panic managed to send a shot of adrenaline surging through her exhausted body, jolting it back into life. Disregarding the state she was in, she quickly sat on the bed and looked through the glass wall to find her boyfriend sitting on the floor with his head between knees.

"Ho...Honey...Ryan...Ryan!" Michelle desperately tried to call him, but confirming her fears, showing the mental damage he had taken, no reply came from him.

"Baby, please talk to me. I didn't mean any of those. It's just, I become a complete different person when I'm with him. Please forgive me. I can't bear it. Please talk to me," Michelle begged while crying.

In reality, it wasn't the mental pain that kept Ryan from responding Michelle's pleads; it was the guilt and confusion that was rampaging in his head. He couldn't understand why he got so aroused from seeing his life-partner getting raped and possibly impregnated by a savage. What more unbelievable was, he was brought to verge of orgasm by his girlfriend's demeaning words towards him.

According to the social norms Ryan was accustomed to, he refused to admit that his mind was deriving pleasure from those depraved and taboo acts. As the masculine man he was taught to become, he refused to believe that he enjoyed watching his own woman being sexually subjugated by another man. It was too humiliating and demeaning to admit, but at the same time, it was too real and pleasurable to deny.

While trapped in the mental dilemma, Ryan listened to Michelle's desperate pleads. He had always trusted her and knew that she was telling the truth; she would have never told those things if she was in her normal state. Witnessing the superior tools Toshi has at his disposal, Ryan knew that, once fallen victim to them, any normal woman would have hard time retaining her virtue.

Ryan realized that he shouldn't punish or blame Michelle anymore for the conundrum he was having. She had willingly given up her body in order to save his life; he shouldn't be sulking or complaining about anything, he owes his life to his brave girlfriend, and he doesn't have the luxury of being upset with what she does or says, but he lacked the courage to confess to his girlfriend that he enjoyed watching her rape and listening to her demeaning words. He thought that if he opens his mouth, he would have to either blame her or confess; since he didn't have the heart to do either, he thought hard about what he could say to put her at ease.

"Honey...No matter what had happened or will happen, I want you to know that the love I have for you will never fade," Ryan said while looking straight at Michelle's teary eyes.

Even Ryan was surprised about what his subconscious-mind had conjured to solve the situation, but the one who was most surprised was Michelle. She was at a loss of words and managed only to keep looking at him as new tears flowed down her face; this time, instead from sorrow, those tears were generated from happiness. She didn't have to utter a single word as a reply; just from a single glance at her loving eyes, Ryan got to know all he wants to hear from her.

*****

A dusty trail was being drawn across the never ending Savannah; leading the trail were two four-wheel vehicles heading towards the thick jungle that laid at the end of the dry-grass ocean. In the back-seat of the leading vehicle, accompanied by Vas, was a beautiful lady, trying to contain her ample bosom from bouncing around in its tight confines as the vehicle sped through rough terrain.

"I'm still having a hard-time believing that you gave up a life of luxury for a slim chance to be with Boris again. I'm looking forward to learn more about the affects he has on you to make you take desperate measures like these," Vas said while looking at the beautiful, voluptuous woman.

"Vas, I think I should let you know this first: I still hate your guts for what you did to me," Ayla said while giving Vas a death-stare and continued while looking out through the window.

"As you said, I could have spent the rest of my life in luxury as a trophy-wife of a powerful politician, but I cannot deny or forget what I have experienced with Boris. I don't expect you to understand; like Lisa, only a woman who had been with him can understand it. It was the same for the other two women who had escaped with me, but their partners love them enough to make them barely suppress these strange feelings I'm feeling right now. After the rescue, the other two women and I kept in contact since we were the only ones who could understand the strange feeling we were experiencing. We were like drug addicts who were suffering from heavy withdrawal symptoms. For the other two, they had loving partners to help them cope with that; without the luxury of having a husband who truly loves me, I fell hard and couldn't pass a single moment without thinking about the pleasures I have had felt with Boris.

"Worsening the situation, my husband lost his ability to maintain an erection in the bed and at first, I thought that it was due to his old age; but making me mentally fall even more, I found that he was secretly paying people to have sex in front of him while he masturbates. I knew I had to find a way to release the sexual pressure I was suffering from, but I also knew that even if I cheat on my very-jealous husband while risking the life of the man I'm having the affair with, no normal man would have the ability to give me the satisfaction I seek. So I decided that if I'm going to enter the path of depraved, I should let go all and fully commit to it; that's how I ended up divorced, in a dusty city of Africa and looking for the man that can feed my addiction," Ayla said while looking at the wild life that whiff-passed as the vehicle took her towards a new life.

"Honestly, I'm surprised that Lisa's assumption was 100% accurate; women's intuition is a frightening thing. I'm sure you would love to meet the woman who managed to fully understand how you were thinking and feeling. Given the way how happily and readily you agreed to come back with us, I think Lisa might be the only one in this world that could understand and be compatible with the strange way you think," Vas said with amusement.

"Everybody thought she died in that explosion. All the women felt so sad about it; for us, it was as if we had lost a sister; it is a strange but powerful bond created by being with Boris. It's so strange that instead of being jealous like normal women, we felt closer by having had sex with that special man. Surprisingly, her husband didn't seem to be too upset by her death; it was almost as if he was kind of glad about it. Anyway, I'm glad that Lisa is alive and well with you; if you hadn't told me about her now working with you, no matter how badly I want to be with Boris, I don't think I would have easily agreed to come with you like this," Ayla said to Vas. She couldn't still trust the guy who had once kept her a captive, but the news about Boris's favorite girl being with them, made her trust them enough to get into that vehicle.

"I'm sorry that we cannot pair you with Boris, but trust me, despite being very shy, Nobo has the potential to be much better than him," Vas said, suspecting that she wasn't completely satisfied with the agreement they had come to when they were at the hotel.

"No need to worry at all; if he's Boris's son, I have high hopes about him. Furthermore, I'm more than happy about being the one who introduces him to wonders of sex, but by having a vague idea about hybrids, I'm more excited about things he might introduce me to," Ayla said with smile while biting the corner of her lower lip.

*****

Thank you for all the feedback and support.

kingbooruwa
kingbooruwa
1,280 Followers