Beaten and Broken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You better give better head this time, bitch."

The headmaster tore off his trousers and plunged his cock into her throat. His hands on the side off her head, and he fucked her hard, fast, and without mercy. She couldn't breathe; she was choking, every second his cock was out of her throat was marked by gasping, coughing and spluttering as the tears flowed freely. She couldn't take it, she was getting light headed. He kept thrusting into her, seemingly oblivious to her choking. She desperately tried to pull her head away, but he was too strong. Finally, he pulled out, and sprayed his own load across her face and into her mouth. The gag was removed from her mouth and she was unrestrained. She collapsed onto all fours, coughing and spluttering. Mr Keats grabbed her and forced her out of the office, the headmaster followed, carrying her discarded clothes. She was forced into the school bathroom and her clothes were thrown in after her. As she looked at herself, battered, bloody and used in the school mirror, she thought about what she had just been through. Then she locked herself in a cubicle, and pleasured herself to the memory until she came.

"Suppose I am a dirty slut after all" she said to herself, grinning.

12