All Comments on 'Beating Around the Bush Ch. 02'

by Sucker4Boobies

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 9 years ago
Missed opportunities

I liked this story (chapters 1 & 2) as far as it went, which turned out to be not very far at all. The description posted with Ch. 1 was "A girl engages in a highly sexual relationship", but all we got was one sex session, then flash forward to the next day.

Seeing that Amanda went to see Michael after hearing that Janine broke up over him wanting anal sex, one would assume that Amanda would be all for it, but the subject never came up again. The "kinkiest" things got was doing it without a condom. And even that session was a tiny bit of 69 and a rather quick fuck.

A tag for this chapter is "shower sex", but all they did was fondle each other a bit, then they were suddenly eating breakfast.

We never got to read about what else went on in their "highly sexual relationship". It was like showing up to see a five-act play and only being shown one act. What was here was good, but it could have stood a lot more sex being described.

Perhaps consider writing a third chapter thoroughly describing their entire spring break week together and not just another "wham-bam-thank ya ma'am" for your readers.

jmkuehnjmkuehnover 7 years ago
A great story

This was very good. You should continue it.

BassNutt51BassNutt51almost 2 years ago

Great story, good writing and damn sexy. Thanks for writing it's much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Still seemed rushed for a chapter 2. Maybe a little description of the time they have during the week of Spring Break would give it a little depth. 4⭐

AndebyAndeby4 months ago

Good fun, but a tad rushed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous