Beautician and the Beast Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stelle snuck an impish look back to Quentin, "And so polite too. Where on earth did you find her?"

Once they were out of earshot Drew started up, "What's this Quint? I thought you were going to give me a chance here?" His angered disposition teetered as he spoke.

Quentin held up his hands, "I gave you a chance man. When you ran off the other two girls you said it was because there were too many cooks in the kitchen. I said fine and told you to give me results in two weeks. By my calculations, I've given you three. You said you'd give me stuff to help me go straight like I wanted. You haven't done that either." Drew shifted to a leg, rolled his eyes and started to talk but Quentin held up his hand. "When Eli convinced me to do this division I wanted to get outside help but what did you say? You said why go outside when I had you...it's point and shoot is what you said right? I'm not trying to bust your balls here guy. I'm a business man first."

"And a pussy monster second." Drew muttered.

"What was that?" Quentin's eyes narrowed.

"Nothing."

"I could just move you back to production Drew and do as I originally planned. I think I'm being more than fair here. If she doesn't work out I'll move her to another department." Quentin set the man with a challenged glare and he nodded in agreement. He liked having happy employees over scared ones but he wasn't a push over either.

~* *~

Stelle had her boot clad feet up on the table that sat the movie production vanity mirror with a soft glow light lined around it. Her brow was raised as she watched Lovie. She recognized her but couldn't put her finger on it. "I like your name."

"Thanks, I like yours too. It's my sister's name." Lovie said absently and wrote on her pad.

"That's it!" Stelle snapped and her grin brightened. "Is you sister...?"

"Yes." Lovie turned to Stelle with and irritated look. She went back to her work and crouched down to a shelf.

"You're the real deal huh?"

Lovie continued to write but answered, "Yep. Licensed Cosmetologist and skin therapist." Her tone is even and concentrated.

"You don't like me much do you?" Stelle said over a half smirk.

Lovie turned to the table and looked through the makeup brushes in the cups. The bristles were out of whack so she made note of it, "What makes you say that? You girls don't use the brushes at the same time do you?"

"Just a hunch and the other girls do. I don't."

"Perceptive and smart." Lovie said with a thin smile.

"Hey look, I'm sorry. My conscience can't take it if you thought ill of me. You tend to lose manners when you get in this business. It's a habit to be comfortably informal on introductions." She had her forearms on her knees while they were splayed mannishly apart.

"Is that what you call it? Bad habit." Lovie tapped the pencil to the notepad.

"But I'm getting better!" She interjected. "I apologized." She pointed at Lovie and gave a pleading smile; it begged for a truce.

"Yeah...I guess you did." Lovie smiled then looked back to her notes.

"So formalities over?"

"Formalities over." She replied with a bit of surrender.

"Good, 'cus lemme tell you girl, you are one sexy bitch; you and your sister! But I suspect you know that."

"Stelle!" Lovie rolled her eyes and gave an exasperated laugh.

"Hey I said I had a conscience. Never said I was gonna be good."

"Thanks I guess." She grinned. For some reason Lovie found it funny that this waif like woman was probably more aggressive than a lot of the men that approached her. Behind the 'give me pussy or give me death' exterior, she knew deep down Stelle was genuine. That counted toward a lot in her book. "So I take it you're gay?"

Stelle just laughed and threw her words back at her, "Perceptive and smart." Then Lovie joined in on the laughter.

Suddenly, Drew's head appeared from around a shelf, "If you ladies are finished gabbing maybe we can get some work done." Quentin was right behind him and slapped a hand on his shoulder, like a warning.

"Ah, yeah. I'm almost done with looking over the products and what not but I can stop if you need some help." Lovie said.

"I don't need help. I just want to finish the day, and I'd rather if you started on Wednesday. I'm in the middle of something here and I don't want anyone confusing my work with yours." Even though the tone was light she knew that whatever was wrong with him he thought it was caused by her presence.

"That would be a stretch," Stelle scoffed. "You know Quentin, I know this is an open employment establishment but even you have to admit that you should start screening for assholes right?" With that she walked past Drew and made sure she bumped him as she took her position on the shoot palette. Drew fumed behind her, which left Quentin and Lovie in the make shift corner.

"I don't think he wants me here." She plopped down in the stylist chair and she doodled on her note pad.

"It's not about what he wants." He answered simply with a shrug.

"But don't I basically answer to him?"

"You answer to me." His comment came out faster and rougher than what he expected. It made her head jerk in his direction. "He's not the one signing your checks." He finished with a 32-count smile. Even he couldn't resist the double meaning of that statement

The first of the comment was lost after he flashed her that breath-taking smile. Her own lips quirked as she said, "Mmmm the perks of dating the boss." They both paused and she wished she could have taken it back. "I didn't mean to imply tha-."

"Would you like that?" He interrupted and stepped closer to her. She only looked up further to him as he towered over her stunted position. She swallowed audibly and his smile reappeared on his face, "Baby I'm not torturing you for information. It's just a question."

"Maybe." She said as she looked at him beneath her long lashes.

He bent over until he was millimeters from her face, "I'd like that too." He leaned in and panted a soft kiss to her lips. His smile was infectious because his was mirrored on her face when he pulled back. Close up he saw a slight tinge of a blush across her cheeks. "When you finish here, wait for me in my office. I shouldn't be long." With that he turned and left.

~*~*

Quentin got off the elevator in an unusually good mood. He usually tried to keep his mind blank before a scene. For some reason people responded with his dead behind the eyes performances. Honestly he couldn't remember when any of his performances had been anything less. He smiled at Charlotte, she was usually one of his straight players but she needed some extra cash. He was glad his day wasn't full. One shoot on top of all his paper work done was a blessing. Not to mention the beautiful woman he currently courted. He couldn't believe how endearing it was to him to actually claim he dated a woman. He was more than thrilled with the fact of her working under him...so to speak. At first it was to keep an eye on her. Now all he cared about was having her near. In the dressing room as he stripped his clothes he chalked it up to just wanting to get in her pants, but in the back of his head all he thought of was having the opportunity to take her out, then wine and dine. Basically treating her like the lady she was. Just as he tucked the back of the black cotton shirt in his pants his cameraman knocked on the door, "You alright in there boss?"

"Never better." He replied as he emerged from the door. He took note of the time 10:45. He hoped it wouldn't take long. He didn't want to keep Lovie waiting.

~*~*

Lovie finished sooner than she thought she would and waved at Stelle as she got on the elevator. She took note of the time, 11:45. Once on the right floor, she went straight to his office. Even though curiosity made her want to go to the double doors she decided that she didn't want to be the caught with her hand in the cookie jar. As she waited patiently she organized her notes and made secondary lists of what all she needed for her ideas for the shoots. The creative side of life was where she belonged, and this could be the perfect outlet. Being a beautician, she had to live by the old "customer is always right" adage that didn't give her much wiggle room on creativity. Now that she was the "creative consultant" for the photography department of a successful adult entertainment company, she had wide-open spaces to play in. She could now unleash some of that "dark side" everyone teased her about and Quentin wanted to see so badly. Who better than to unleash it on than Quentin Mavery? Just saying his name sent chills everywhere. He could read her like a book and that's probably the thing that turned on the most as well as frightened. She dreamt of the moment she'd find that person that would simply just get it! Get her! Know what she needed and just took whatever he wanted in the process. Deep down she knew that's what kept her from dating...and of course the lots of jerks! It alarmed her when she stepped back and looked at the time span of events. When she did that she started to question and second-guess. Was he using her? Was he hiding anything? Was she enough for him? Would he tire of her and leave? It was all too much to worry about now. They were only dating and that meant finding out all these things in due time. It had been so long since she dated; all these feelings were foreign to her again. Not to mention the added effect of her ahem training was enough to send her head spinning.

Once she finished she noted the clock again and it was only 12:20. Her stomach had been growling for a few minutes, so she decided to head to a nearby cafe for a quick eat. She wrote Quentin a letter and left it on his desk just as she heard a knock. She looked up to Stelle's head as it peaked through the door. "Quentin still not here?"

"No, I was just leaving him a note. I need some lunch."

Stelle advanced into the room now dressed down in a casual graphic tee and some torn jeans. "Tell me about it. Hey wanna catch it with me and my girlfriend?" Stelle saw the look in Lovie's eyes and continued, "Just as friends. I don't wanna melt your, and excuse the play on words, vanilla cone."

She had it...she hated being judge for something she wasn't. Lovie gathered her stuff and made a face, "I'll have you know I'm not as vanilla as you may think. How do you not know I'm not collared?" Lovie winced as the last part came out. What the hell was wrong with her mouth today? She didn't know if Quentin wanted to put their involvement with each out like that yet.

That stopped Stelle in her tracks. Earlier she had her suspicions but this confirmed what she already knew. "Anyone I'd know?"

"I just met you today-"

"So! It's a small world, you never know." She nudged Lovie jokingly and they laughed a bit but Lovie didn't elaborate as they moved further down the hall. Stelle decided not to pry now but she had ways of finding out. For instance... "I gotta get something from the dungeon before we go is, that okay?"

"Yeah sure. What's the dungeon?"

"It's where the soundstages for the site are on. Hey I think Quentin is down there doing a scene. Maybe you can tell him you're leaving while we're there." With that Lovie's eyes lit up. 'Gotcha!' Stelle thought as she pushed the button for the dungeon on the elevator.

Lovie cleared her throat a little then swallowed, "Does he do a lot of scenes for the site?"

"Not nearly as many as Eli." She purposely left Lovie in the dark. The more curious Lovie was about Quentin the more information she could later pry from her. Stelle had her right where she wanted her. When Quentin walked in with Lovie for the shoot she knew something was going on between them but didn't know how deep.

"Does he ever...the girls he sleeps with on the shoots..." Lovie didn't know how to phrase her question. Before she tried again, the bell sounded and the doors opened.

Stelle took the lead through the hall that was much like the factory floor. She stopped at a small oval window with a flashing blue light that swirled above it. "Well they're still shooting but if you want to wait right here while I'm gone that's cool. Hopefully they'll break soon and you can talk to Quentin." Stelle left Lovie at the window entranced. As she walked off to the supply room she smirked at Lovie's effort to not tell her who collared her.

Chapter Five

Fuck. An hour in and he was still in his scene. They even took a small break, something he never did. He thought he'd be out much sooner with the thoughts of the night before ingrained in his head. It started off well enough with Charlotte bound in various Boy Scout knots. He spanked, whipped, and roughly handled her until she screeched in pleasure. He had to admit, it turned him on to know that his usually vanilla sex player got off and he hadn't even really touched her. After that he made her give him head. It wasn't bad head actually. Charlotte was pretty good at it; all his male players that had her said she was one of the best. But she wasn't Lovie; and he was painfully reminded of that every time she couldn't take him all the way in the back of her throat. Every time he looked down to the blonde tresses that waved back and forth on his thighs. every time he looked into her amber eyes he envisioned Lovie's tempestuous grays instead. Then a noise would be made and he'd be snapped back to where he was and not in Lovie's loving arms...or more so her mouth. After the third hallucination was stripped from him, he commenced to fucking Charlotte. Now he dripped with sweat from concentration. He started to get frustrated that Lovie took so much of his willpower. With that thought he began to pound into Charlotte, blinded by the mixed feelings of obsession and possession of Lovie.

~*~*

Lovie watched with an aroused curiosity that dared her to blink. She hadn't even realized that her mouth hung open until the spit that formed threatened to fall. She couldn't see whom he hammered into because of the camera op and boom with their equipment but she was envious enough to curse the wench. The 1k lights around the stage created a golden yellow glow that surrounded him. He glistened and shimmered with each pump. His brow was furrowed and she wondered what danced through his mind as he unleashed such a fury on his prey. The head of her thighs clenched at nothing but gushed everything she wanted from him. Her heart beat at the same rate that he pumped; it slowed with relief then periodically raged with need. Her eyes traveled from his teeth clenched lips, down to his glistening chest, and ended on his bucking hips. The strong V that ran to his crotch made her whimper for a taste of him again. Suddenly he started to slow and he threw his head back. His eyes were shut tightly and his mouth wide open. She could only construe the gesture as a yell that he emitted but she couldn't hear from outside of the soundproof room. Her attention went back to his hips as they jerked from his copulation. When she looked back up she found his eyes glued to hers. Her breath caught and her heart stopped. He smirked but it hadn't reached his eyes, which were hungry and soaked in desire. She finally broke the connection; too embarrassed from being caught. She jumped out of her skin when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned and saw Stelle's smiling eyes. "My god! You scared me." She breathed

"Story of my life." She giggled. "You ready? Have you talked to him yet?" She pointed to the light that didn't glow anymore.

"Yes! No! And let's go!" She then hurried and pushed a confused Stelle to the elevator.

"But they just stopped shooting and..." before she finished her sentence, she found herself thrust in the elevator.

"I left a note on his desk. He should be okay." Her hands shook from her being caught by Quentin and startled by Stelle.

"Damn! I knew he was good but he's got you shaking just looking at him fuck? Jeez, maybe I should give men another chance."

"W-what are you talking about?" Lovie kept her head forward but she still looked puzzled.

Stelle gave an incredulous scoff, "Oh c'mon! I know we just met but give me a little more credit than that." She continued to laugh, as Lovie got more flustered. "Oh honey its okay. You're amongst friends here."

"Does it show that bad?"

"Only when you guys are in 50 feet of each other." They were let off at the receptionist area where Havilland talked to a woman that sat behind the desk now instead of her. Stelle went right up to Havilland and pinched her ass. Havilland turned as if she were about to deck whomever made the offense. Her anger quickly dissipated once she saw who it was. They embraced and kissed between laughter and all Lovie could do was shake her head as she thought 'Of course.' Once they're short make out session ceased Stelle said, "We got company today for lunch."

Havilland turned to Lovie and smiled before she muttered to Stelle, "Dessert after?" Her eyes devoured Lovie.

"Nuh uh, off limits."

"Vanilla?" She pouted.

"Not quite. Let's go and we can talk." Lovie said nothing about the whole exchange but she could pretty much confirm that Havilland thought that she would be their dessert.

She walked up to Havilland and stuck out her hand to shake, "I'm the new creative consultant for the photography department." Havilland looked to Stelle who just nodded in agreement.

Havilland walked up closer to Lovie and stunted her 5'6'' stature by at least five inches. She took her hand, "Havilland Mitchell. Please darlin', call me Havi."

"Okay now that introductions are over can we eat?" Stelle moaned over her stomach growling.

~*~*

Lovie sat across from the couple that eyed her coolly as she slurped at her third glass of sprite since they sat down ten minutes ago. Havi spoke up first, "What do you think Stelle? Either she's extremely nervous or extremely thirsty."

"Well when I met her this morning she wasn't that nervous so maybe just thirsty. Then again when we stopped at the dungeon she changed on me." Stelle smiled at Lovie's blush.

"Oh who's scheduled today?" Havi put her pointer to her mouth and tapped then jumped with realization, "Ah...Quentin and Charlotte right?

She couldn't take it anymore. She liked it better when the skank didn't have an identity but knowing her name was the last straw, "Okay, stop you guys." She decided that if they were going to all work together they were bound to find out something was between her and Quentin. "Ask away. " She slumped back in her side of the booth with a defeated smile.

Stelle clapped her hands in excitement, "Awesome! So how long have you known Quentin?"

Havi choked on her coke and sputtered, "Quentin! What does he have to do with this?" She grinned through her napkin. She hoped it was Charlotte, she just knew that goodie two shoes wasn't just in need of some extra cash. Quentin was interesting too though.

Lovie lifted her chin high, "Almost three days and he has everything to do with this." She laughed at their expressions as the waitress brought their meals.

Once she left they continued in hushed voices. Both Stelle and Havi loved gossip but it usually just stayed between them. A lot of the other girls didn't care for them because of their aggressive nature but they were still sweet girls and it was part of the reason they both ended up together. "Okay give us the Who, What, and Where girl!" Stelle popped. Lovie laughed and the familiarity of Stelle's comment to her own sister, Estelle. She explained everything from start at the wedding to the end at the dungeon. She didn't mean to give so many details but it just rushed out of her. She couldn't talk to her own friends or sister about all this so openly and it was so cathartic to get everything out to people who would more than understand. She looked up from her soup when they were silent for a while. Stelle had her hand over her chest with a heartfelt look and Havi hand her arms folded over her chest with an all-knowing smirk.

1...345678