Beautician and the Beast Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh sir that feels so good!" She moaned. True to his word she screamed for more and his hips swayed between her thighs. His rigid unit stroked her naked clit to her saturated opening. "Oh god! Please don't stop! Please please...I'm almos-!" He moaned then immediately pulled away from her. No pay off, no stars, nothing. He just sat back on his knees and rubbed his heated hard on. He wanted to hear her come but she needed to be punished and he knew this stung more than his hand on her ass. She looked to him in perplexity, "But...why?" She whined. If he were more truthful with himself and her, he'd admit that he stopped because he couldn't stand to hear her beg anymore. He wanted to rip his underwear down and plunge so deep inside her she wouldn't know any other man but him forever. That wouldn't have been good; he needed more control than what he exhibited at the moment. Her tongue tipped her top lip and she rubbed her thighs on his side, "Did I do something wrong?" Her voice took on a sexy gravely tone that he hadn't heard yet from her. He lowered himself to her torso and kissed down her belly. She shivered with anticipation as the fiery breeze of his mouth tickled her mons veneris. He took his time because he wanted to enjoy this as much as her. He lingered at the opening of her juicy cavern and inhaled deeply. He noticed that the wild honey scent was stronger. Her flower bloomed under his study and he watched as the glistened folds shimmered before his eyes. He dipped his tongue between the two labias and she shuddered hard.

He looked up at her with a playful smile on his lips. She tasted so good, "Don't tell me I'm the only one that's gotten even a taste of this beautiful pussy!"

She slowly winded her hips in desperation as she answered exasperatedly, "No, it's just..." She nodded her head over to one shoulder and wiped an escaped tear the rolled to her temple. She was frustrated to the max from not being able to touch him. Not to mention the periodical stopping of his attention to her body.

He absently minded lapped at her like a kitten would a bowl of milk as he assessed her condition. "Tell me baby." His mouth then covered her clitoral hood and sucked the little man from his boat.

"I-aahaah...oh sweet Christ it's never been this good!" She admitted truthfully. This revved him up more than anything. He dived in her honey sopping pussy with his whole tongue. When he reached the top with the tip he took the underside of his tongue then slid it over her engorged clit and she just whimpered low in her throat, "Ooooooo!" That part of his tongue was softer and silkier than the taste budded part. The tip flew back down that caught eluded sweetness that tried to creep past him. He could tell that she was close because her knees caved in inch by inch with every minute not to mention screams of passion. That's the only way he knew, otherwise he'd continue to lap at her candied center till his mouth was sore. She mumbled incoherently as his mouth worked her fervently. The words became more understandable as her knees drew around his head. Like a mantra she panted, "Please. Please. Please don't stop!" With each word her voice raised and when the last "please" came out as a scream he instantly pulled back. She was so surprised this time she choked on the gathered spittle in her mouth. She was doused from her heated disposition.

He had worried eyes as he came up to her side, "You okay angel?"

She only nodded then looked at him with an almost hurt look, "Why?" She croaked then coughed for more air.

He undid her hands and rubbed her arms to get circulation back to them, "You had to be punished Olivia." She just blinked at him. He continued to lull her muscles to a state of relaxation. "You lied to me and that's worse than anything in my book. Understand?" She merely nodded as she relaxed into the pillows.

'That's a dirty trick!' She thought. She wanted nothing more than a simple release and she'd been so close both times that she was sure that the mere body heat of him next to her would launch her into ecstasy. She swallowed a lump in her dry throat as she thought about how he made her do everything he said she'd do. She reminded herself that this is what she wanted. This is what she asked for. Then again none of those feelings would have been brought up without the aura of the man that still rubbed at her limbs. Not since her 18th birthday had she felt this alive. Thankfully now she didn't feel the shame she did then. Once she came to her senses and realized the enormity of what happened to her. It took her a year in therapy to understand that she wasn't a "dirty cock slut." But with Quentin, she wanted to do anything he wanted from her, in or out of the scene.

"You must be so thirsty." He immediately left the room and came back with apple juice. Her favorite. She relayed a story of beating up her older brother for drinking all her apple juice once when they were kids but it was only in passing. She slowly sipped from it and eyed him coolly.

After a short period of silence she spoke, "I guess you're waiting on me to change so you can take me home." His brows knitted together and she went on further, "Or I could call a cab. It's so late I know you probably don't want to be on the road at this time."

"Lovie."

"Yes?"

"Shut up." He said with a sleepy, smirked croak. "You're staying here tonight." He said it with the finality of her Dom and not like a guy she just dated. She didn't know how to take it since this was probably the strangest relationship she'd ever been in. She needed a book about what to do when you are dating a career Dom. Whatever else he had in store for her she hoped she matched him. He took the glass from her as she finished and tucked her under the covers with him. Once they were situated, he released a content sigh and buried his face in her hair. It smelled of lavender and he chuckled lightly as he thought of her purposely using a lavender shampoo for his benefit. It was as if she knew of his restless nights before her and silently promised to take them away.

1...345678