All Comments on 'Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful Ch. 02'

by Dale Jane Henparty

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
NMDJobNMDJobover 7 years ago
Santa's secret life

I enjoyed the story. I never considered Santa an erotic character, but it makes a lot of sense. I enjoyed the mingling of the various Santa myths, but the elves stole the show. And in the end (not the 18 year old college student part) Santa seems as human and horny as anyone else on the planet. It's fun way to consider that all of us are pretty much alike.

As far as the structure, read the story carefully and don't let your eyes jump, you will miss something. I re-read it 3 times to catch all I missed. The story is well written and packed with meaning so it's not a fast read, but a worthwhile one!

amarlanamarlanover 7 years ago

What an ironic twist. A santa turned fucker! For a story it's interesting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDale Jane Henparty@Dale Jane Henparty
I am a ‘Mature,’ by Literotica’s definition; I am living with a nasty thinking writer captured inside of me. The writer is mentally female and can create straight and special stories. She was named ‘Dale Jane Hen-Party’ by my family for three seasons when I was twelve years o...