Beautiful Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bit my lip as he worked faster against my clit, "Please let me cum Master. May I cum? Please?"

My tactics returned to begging as he slapped my rear hard with his free hand. "No." he said flatly, but his fingers didn't slow down. "Fight it." His voice was cheerful, teasing, lovely, as another a third finger fought to slide into my tight needy pulsing pussy. I pulled my body against the trunk of the tree feeling that sharp pain on my swollen, tender breasts. I tried to focus more on the pain instead of his pleasures but it only brought me closer.

I began to tremble. "Please may I cum now Master? Please? I can't ... hold it. PLEASE!" I huffed as my pussy clamped down onto his hand and I moaned loudly. I was right there, just one little word and I'd topple over. I knew he'd give it to me, my legs trembled, heart raced. Oh so close, he'd let me cum. Right? Oh he had to. I needed it! He removed his hand away from my pussy completely leaving me there so close but still so far away.

"I said no, didn't I?"

I nodded softly, "Yes Master, you did, I'm sorry Master." He slapped my rear again with his bare palm.

"How many?" he asked.

I was crying again, "Five Master, thank you." I trembled and shivered. My tears fell down my face and to my breasts falling to the floor. He came back to the tree and moved my hands up, urging my body to move with him, so that I was now kneeling against the tree on my knees. He turned my face towards him and removed the blind fold off. I squinted my eyes in the sunlight. I felt like I hadn't been in it in years as I blinked trying to focus. His fingers brushed my tears away I noticed he was naked, his cock standing completely upright. He was hard and the tip of his cock had beads of pre-cum. His hand ran through my hair as I waited for permission.

"You may," was all he said, all that needed to be spoken, as I leaned as far as I could to lick the pre-cum off of the tip of his cock. He moaned out softly as my tongue rolled around his sensitive head taking him into my mouth. He pulled the back of my head back and thrust his cock into my mouth. I gasped out at his strength behind it. His cock rammed to the back of my throat which took me by surprise and I gagged and choked. He pulled out and rammed his cock into my wet mouth again. This time he held my head there. I gagged more as I breathed through my nose. He let out a grunt as he pressed me even harder. I thought I was going to lose it just as he released himself from me, but not before one more thick drop of pre coated my tongue. He helped me to stand up. The front of my body was completely against the tree. He came around behind me spreading my legs with his hand as I felt his cock at the entrance to my pussy.

"Now you may cum, as much as my slut wants to." and with that he gave a deep groan as his cock pressed deep inside me to the hilt. I gasped grabbing tightly to the tree, while bark pressed against me roughly. Both my breasts rubbed against it with each of his motions. My nipples began to ache with a pleasure so unknown. He grunted again as my body began to shake and I was panting. He pulled out completely before ramming his whole cock deep and hard into me. Continuing to fuck my tight pussy as he reached around to pinch my nipples. "You slut. My little slut, mmm my good sweet wet needy fuck kitten." I had almost too much as my body jerked against his and I began to cum. My pussy tightened around his cock as I screamed and moaned loudly, filling the forest with my pent up screams. I was loud, screaming out for him, "Master...Master" over and over again.

I was his little pleasure pet, and I screamed louder. Suddenly I felt his teeth, biting down on my back where it met my neck and I melted, trembling, weak kneed and screams of pleasure. His hips thrusted against my raw ass, forcing pink tender nipples against the bark of the tree which scratched me, cut me, leaving red marks across the entire front of my chest. I came, again and again on his shaft, my juices dripping down to his balls, a loud wet slap with every push of his cock back into my needy hole. He fucked me harder and faster as he rolled his hips into my wet cunt. I began to cum again as he let go suddenly and arched against me. He let out a low moan as I felt his cock throbbing inside me, releasing his seed into me. I moaned and panted with him. He gave one more grunt as he jerked once more before laying his head against my back resting against me with a heavy panting and huffing. After a few moments, his softening shaft left my dripping slick cunt and he walked around to untie me I slid to the forest floor.

"Now clean me off." he smirked as I nodded getting to my knees and cleaning his cock off with my mouth. My tongue licked his white cream and my glistening juice off his shaft. Mixing together against my tongue, I didn't stop till he was perfectly clean. I held back the tears, the vulnerability I was now experiencing. I finished as he patted my head and began to sob.

Gently he moved beside me pulling me into his arms. His fingers brushed back my hair as he held me into his chest. "You did very well. You pleased your Master very well today, kitten." I smiled as his lips met mine and he kissed me deeply. I wrapped my arms around him and cried some more as he patted and brushed my back 'shushing' me so tenderly. He held me until I finished crying, until I could lift my head up and look at him. It felt like hours, day, minutes. I was unsure of time, but slowly, I returned from the high, looking up at him with tears in my eyes.

"Thank you, Master." I finally smiled and kissed his lips softly one time.

"You're welcome pet." he lifted me up tenderly as we dressed and he held my hand sweetly in his walking back to the jeep. Once there he let me slide in as he smiled, "Almost forgot, turn over." I did as he asked as he placed something cold on my rear. "This will help with the pain and the welts, though I doubt there will be any. Better to be safe than sorry." I jerked at first but it quickly began to feel cool and relieved the burning sensation. He hopped in the jeep and cranked it. As we began to drive back my eyes became heavy as he slipped his arm around me and pulled me into him. "Sleep, love. You did well, I'm proud of you. Rest."

The hum of the engine and the warmth of my Master led me to soft dreams as I didn't wake until we were back at my car. He walked me to my car, turning me around and kissing me deeply slowly. My collar was still on as he tugged slightly and cooed. "Wear this the rest of the night, you may take it off in the morning before work. I want you to remember what it feels like to be owned, to be my sweet pleasure kitten." He smiled and kissed me once more deeply.

On my drive home I had the moment to myself. All of the events ran through my head. Pulling in the drive way and finally getting into my house I walked to the mirror looking at my collar and stripping for a nice cold shower. Turning to look at my back I saw the red marks only a riding crop could possibly make. My hand gently ran over them as it surprised me at how tender they were. I hissed lowly and hopped into the shower. The waster was refreshing. The phone rang and I answered it, hoping it was him. It was, I smiled as I settled down into bed talking to him about the days' events. My fingers still slowly trailed over his collar. His ... I am His. I then realized then that the whole day was about me realizing I belong to him, I am his. His kitten. What a beautiful discovery.

12