Beautiful Liars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of Beyoncé's people put a towel around her, hugging her, trying to warm her up. Shakira, it appeared was here without her people or entourage or whatever you call them. So I got a towel and put it around her and tried to warm her by hugging her.

"I'm so cold!" She said shivering.

"Don't worry. We'll get you back to your trailer and you can get out of these wet clothes and take a hot shower." I said kissing her forehead. I don't know if it was a bad thing I did, but she smiled and pushed her body closer to mine. I walked her to her trailer, we were done for the day so it didn't matter if I left the set.

"There you go." I said. "I'll leave you to it." I said turning around.

"Kash?" She said and I turned around. Shakira took a step forward, standing a couple of inches in front of me. "Thanks." She said kissing me on the lips. I kissed her back, but it was a quick closed mouth kiss. "I'll see you tomorrow." She said walking in to the bedroom, where there was a shower attached to it. I didn't know if she wanted me to follow her, but when I looked into her bedroom, the bathroom door was closed.

I went back into the set and talked with the crew about plans for tomorrow. Once we were done, I started to head out. I passed Shakira's trailer and something made me decide to go in and see her. I knocked on the door twice and decided to go in. I started to lose my nerve as soon as I went in. But I figured she heard me come in, so I called her name out.

"Shakira?" I called out going into the bedroom. I saw the bathroom door open. "I think I left my cell phone here." I lied, giving a reason for why I was here as I knocked on the open bathroom door walking in. To my surprise, the room was empty. Her wet clothes was on the floor but there was no sign in the room that anyone had taken a shower. I looked around the trailer and Shakira was nowhere in sight.

Where could she have gone? And that's when it hit me. The swapped head bands, Shakira in the same clothes in the morning as the night before. Beyoncé not having an answer for the swapped head bands and about talking earlier when it was the morning and Shakira did look a bit jealous when Beyoncé looked over to me yesterday. I know it seemed like I was coming up with reasons for them to be lesbians, but you still couldn't ignore the tiny evidence to back the theory.

Hold on! What would confirm or deny it, would be if I went to Beyoncé's trailer and Shakira was there. I came out of the trailer and everyone had turned in for the night. I went to Beyoncé's trailer and peeked in through the window. And just as I suspected, Shakira was there.

"You know the only reason why we had to do so many takes is cos the guys there wanted to see our body all wet." Beyoncé said.

"And stare at us while we shaked our boobs." Shakira added and Beyoncé laughed. Beyoncé was still in the wet clothes and Shakira was in black sweat pants and a grey sweater. Both of their hair was soaking wet. Maybe there wasn't anything going on and they were just hanging out. Maybe it was just my male fantasy running into overtime. I decided to leave, but decided to take another peek before I did.

"Aren't you cold in those clothes?" Shakira asked.

"Yeah! I was about to take a hot shower but I totally forgot when you came in." Beyoncé replied.

"Here. Let me help you out." Shakira said going over to Beyoncé, pulling her straps down off her shoulders and revealing her tits. She had large, dark, erect nipples. I quickly pulled my cell phone out. I was glad that the guy at the place I bought it talked me into getting this phone. It was a camera phone that had the highest quality video that you could find on a phone and I had just bought a brand new memory card. I did it to save the videos that I had done so I could show it to people at any time, but I guess this was gonna have to take it's place.

I went into the options and set the video time to 60 mins, the highest amount there was on the phone. I held up the phone, aimed at their direction. I zoomed in to get a better view of what they were doing. Beyoncé was now standing there with nothing on.

Shakira lowered her head down to Beyoncé's breast and licked her large erect nipple, taking it into her mouth. Sucking it tenderly.

"I need to take a hot shower." Beyoncé said. She seemed to be fighting it.

"I need to take a hot shower too." Shakira said taking her sweater off, revealing that she had a white T-shirt on underneath. Her sweat pants were tied at the front and she undid it, letting her sweat pants fall to the floor. Shakira stepped out of them, her feet already bare.

"You look so sexy in that T-shirt." Beyoncé said stepping forward kissing Shakira on the lips. Shakira opened her mouth, I couldn't tell which one had their tongue in who's mouth but it looked real hot.

They started to run their hands through each other's wet hair and I noticed Beyoncé's hand go down Shakira's body. Shakira was wearing a very baggy T-shirt that looked like it was probably a guys T-shirt. It's probably from an ex-boyfriend. Beyoncé's hand went up Shakira's T-shirt.

"Oooh!" Shakira moaned, her legs buckling.

"You like that Shaki?" Beyoncé asked. Shaki? Was that a nick name? She never told me to call her Shaki and I've been hanging out with her for the past two days.

"Yeah!" Shakira moaned as Beyoncé's hand started to go back and fourth. Shakira's T-shirt was covering what was happening, but I assumed that Beyoncé was fingering her.

Beyoncé went down to her knees, pushing the T-shirt up. Shakira pulled the T-shirt up revealing her tits. Her body looked perfectly tanned and flawless. Beyoncé pushed her head forward, licking at Shakira's pussy. I started to feel a hard on coming as I watched Beyoncé bring Shakira to a loud screaming orgasm.

"I want to taste me on you." Shakira said as Beyoncé stood up and kissed her. While they kissed they started to rub each other's bodies. Shakira's hands went down to Beyoncé large booty and squeezed them. Shakira slipped her finger down Beyoncé's butt crack and her finger kept going, indicating that she was working her finger into Beyoncé's ass.

"Let's take it into the shower." Beyoncé smiled at Shakira.

"OK." Shakira smiled kissing Beyoncé on the lips, taking her finger out of Beyoncé's ass. As they made their way to the bedroom, to head to the bedroom's shower, I saw Shakira put the finger that was in Beyoncé's ass into her mouth.

I pressed OK on my cell phone to save and decided to go around to see if I could get a good view of them from the bedroom window.

"Hey Kash!" It was the director of the video. He had a cigarette in his hand.

"Hi." I said, trying to remember his name but, I couldn't. "What's up?" I asked.

"You did well today." He said taking a puff. "You're gonna do well, you have good chemistry with the stars. I saw you chatting up Shakira." He started to walk while he talked. I looked back at the trailer and followed him grudgingly. "I would fuck her in a heart beat." He said. "And that ass! What I would do to that ass!"

"Beyoncé's got a great ass too." I said.

"Hmm!" He nodded his head in agreement while he took a puff. "Tomorrow's gonna be brilliant. We'll get to see some more tits and ass. Come! Have a beer with me. I'm buying." He said. There was no way out of this. I had to go to keep on his good side. If I turned him down, things could get sour.

Day 3

I came into the trailer area and decided to go to Shakira's trailer. I knew she wasn't going to be there, but maybe she snuck back in early. I know I was starting to seem clingy, following Shakira around everywhere, but she didn't mind so I wasn't going to stop and besides. She kissed me yesterday.

Just as I expected, she wasn't there. I hanged around for a minute or two and started to get bored kind of quickly, so I decided to go to Beyoncé's trailer. I didn't know if she'd mind me going over, I didn't hang out with her half as much as I did with Shakira.

As I approached Beyoncé's trailer I noticed someone pulling their car into the parking lot. Shit! It was Sean Carter, Beyoncé's rapper fiancé, Jay-Z. I quickly went up the couple of steps that lead to the trailer door and turned the door handle and luckily for Beyoncé, the door wasn't locked and it just opened. I looked around and couldn't see them so I headed into the bedroom. I was just stunned by the vision that greeted me once I went in.

Beyoncé and Shakira lay naked on the bed in each other's arms with the sunlight shining through the window and onto their beautiful, naked bodies and even though it was first thing in the morning and they had taken a shower that had washed away all their make up, they still looked more beautiful than ever. Jay-Z was still parking and would have to sign in as a guest, so I figured I had some time. I took out my cell phone, flipped it open and pressed the button on the side to get the camera running. It's not like it was gonna take me a minute to take a photo of these two Goddesses in their natural form. I quickly took the picture and put my cell phone into my pocket.

"Shakira?" I said gently shaking her leg. "Beyoncé?" I said gently shaking her leg as well. Shakira opened her eyes and mumbled something in Spanish or Latin, either way I didn't understand what she said. Beyoncé opened her eyes.

"Kash?" She said sounding very groggy. "What are you doing here?"

"Kash?" Shakira said opening her eyes looking at Beyoncé and Beyoncé looked back at her.

"Shit!" Beyoncé said, now fully awake and alert, pulling the covers up covering the both of them. "What are you doing here!" Her voice was getting louder and sounding pissed off. Probably because I came in.

"I'm sorry to barge in." I said in a sarcastic tone. "But I just thought you would like to know that I just saw Sean pulling his car up into the drive way and maybe you'd like to know. You know? Just in case you do plan on marrying him and being the bearer of his children. But seeing as though you seem more concerned with me coming in here I'll just go and just let Sean walk in here and see you two naked in bed together." I started to walk towards the door with my back turned to the both of them.

"No! Wait!" Beyoncé called out. A huge smile came on my face. I quickly turned my face back to normal and turned around.

"But weren't you mad at me for coming in? You were starting to get quite rude in your tone of voice." I said still keeping that sarcastic tone in my voice.

"I'm sorry about that. But I need, no we need your help. Sean can't find her here with me. At least not like this." Beyoncé said.

"OK!" I said gathering Shakira's clothes. "Apology accepted. All Shakira needs to do is get her clothes on and nobody will know anything." Me and Beyoncé turned to Shakira only to see that she had pulled the cover over her and fallen asleep.

"Shakira!" We both yelled at the same time.

"What?" She said waking up again.

"You need to get your clothes on." Beyoncé said. Shakira slowly got out of bed and took the clothes from me.

"Hey Bee! It's your boy!" We heard a voice call out. Shakira froze. It was Jay-Z. I looked at Beyoncé and her eyes were wide open, she looked terrified. I quickly grabbed Shakira who still hadn't put any clothes on and was still a little sleepy, so I grabbed her clothes and shoes and quickly took her into the bathroom with me. I locked the door.

"Hey Bee!" Jay-Z said. "How's my baby doing?"

"I'm good. It's the last day so I'm grateful for that."

"Is that your bathroom?" Jay-Z asked. "I need to take a piss."

"No!" Beyoncé said. "There's someone in there."

"Who? Shakira?" Jay-Z asked laughing. "Don't tell me you spent the night with her and now she's in there. God that would be so sexy!" I heard his voice get closer and then something touch the handle.

"No... it's my wake up call." Beyoncé said. I looked at Shakira who was now fully dressed and I could see her mouth the words 'What.' She had a point. How was she gonna get out.

"Yeah. It's Kash, I think he's the camera guy too. He woke me up and had to go to the bathroom." Beyoncé said.

"OK." I whispered turning to Shakira. "What we're gonna do is this. You'll climb out the window."

"How? Look how high up it is!" She whispered back.

"Good point. What we'll do is this. I'll help you up and you stay there on the window, straddling it. With one leg in the trailer and one leg outside and use your hands to keep balance. I'll go around to the other side and get you from outside. OK?"

"OK." Shakira whispered.

"Now I'll help you up." I whispered as I waited for her to come up to the window.

"Kash?" She whispered. "Thank you." She said kissing me on the lips, opening her mouth and quickly darting her tongue in. She didn't have morning breath but a different taste. The taste of a woman. It was Beyoncé. I tried to suck her tongue, but she pulled back too quickly. She faced the window and started to climb, I helped her by supporting her feet.

"Shit!" I whispered as her shoes dug into my hands.

"Sorry." Shakira said coming back down. She held my hands, palm side up and kissed my palms. "Feel Better?" She asked, smiling, resting her chin on my palm.

"Much." I replied. "Now let's get you out of here."

"Wait!" She said taking her shoes off and putting them on the window ledge. She started to climb up and I helped by supporting her feet. It was much easier now that she was barefoot. Once she was up I unlocked the door.

"Whoo!" I said as I went out of the bathroom waving my hands in front of my face. "I wouldn't go in there for another 35, 45 minutes."

"You dick!" Beyoncé laughed. She knew I didn't really take a shit, but she played along.

"Seriously, give it a couple of minutes." I said. "I'll see you on set." I said exiting the trailer. I quickly ran around to the other side and I could see Shakira half in and half out of the bathroom window.

"Here!" She said holding her shoes out. "Catch!" She said throwing them at me. I quickly ducked out the way. "You were suppose to catch." Shakira laughed.

"That's quite an arm you got. If I didn't move out the way, you would've taken my head off!" I joked as I picked her shoes up.

"How am I gonna get down?" Shakira voice was just above a whisper, after all she was still half inside the trailer.

"I'll stand here, you get your legs out and stand on my shoulders. Then just slide down my body." I said, my voice quite low as well. I stood with my back against the trailer.

"OK." Shakira said. She got both legs out, the top half of her body still inside. She held onto the ledge as she lowered herself. I could see her feet a couple of inches above my head. I held onto her ankles, guiding them onto my shoulders. Shakira was now fully out, just her head in the trailer, she was using her arms to keep herself up. She obviously had a lot of upper body strength and it's not like she weighed a tone.

"Just slide down my body now." I said. She held the window ledge as she moved one leg down and bent the other leg at the knee. I put my arms around the leg so she was able to get the other leg down, my arms were around both of her legs now as she dropped down, sliding down my front with my arms still around her. She wrapped her legs around my waist as she came down.

I held onto her as we were face to face. Shakira had her arms around my neck, hugging me tight with her arms and legs and started to giggle.

"We did it!" She laughed, probably from the rush she got from dropping down and leaving her safety in my hands. She started to stop laughing. She said moving the hair from her face and behind her ears. I just watched her beautiful face the whole time.

"Thanks!" She said kissing me again on the lips, a closed mouth kiss. She kept doing that, kissing me on the lips and I took it as a sign that something more could happen.

Shakira looked into my eyes as she pulled her head back. I felt a wave of lust come over me and I leaned forward quickly, kissing her, opening my mouth and pushing my tongue into her mouth. She didn't resist and I quickly turned around, still holding her pressing her against the trailer.

She was caught by surprise and her legs let go off my waist. I ran one hand down her back and grabbed her ass, pushing her crotch closer to mine, grinding my cock against her pussy, dry humping her. I slid my hand down her waist band squeezing her bare ass. I pulled my hand out of her sweat pants, grabbing the waist band, pulling it down.

"Stop!" Shakira moaned, breaking the kiss, holding my hand. I started to kiss her cheek.

"I wanna fuck you!" I moaned desperately in her ear.

"I want to feel you inside of me." She moaned into my ear. "But not out here." I kissed her again, a quick kiss. I picked up her shoes and handed them to her and she put them on. I held her hand as we walked to her trailer. Shakira opened the door and as soon as I closed it behind me, Shakira leapt at me, wrapping her arms and legs around me, making me go back against the door.

"Fuck me!" She moaned kissing me, pushing her tongue into my mouth. I sucked her tongue as I held her ass to hold her up as I walked to the bed. I put her down on the bed, quickly unzipped and got my cock out. I wanted her so badly that I couldn't even wait to take my clothes off. I quickly pulled Shakira's sweat pants down and got on top of her and used my hand to push my cock into her cunt.

I started to thrust in and out of her, kissing her lips.

"You feel so big inside me." Shakira moaned kissing my chin. "Fuck me faster!" She said. There was a knock at the door and I heard the door open and saw the bedroom door open. I quickly rolled off her and off the bed. I hid under the bed and I saw Shakira's feet as she ran into the bathroom.

"Shakira?" I heard a woman's voice from the bedroom door. Why the fuck did I go under the bed? There was no way I was gonna be able to come out unless there was no one in the trailer.

"I'm in the bathroom!" Shakira yelled. "I'm naked so can you close the door?"

"Sure." The woman said closing the door. The woman was probably make up or hair stylist. Shakira came out and put some pants on. She looked under the bed at me and giggled. She went out of the bedroom.

"Kash! There's no one here!" She called out and I quickly got out and sat on the couch. "Tonight." Shakira said kissing me and the woman came in again. We both jumped back and I don't think she noticed.

"We need to start your make-up now. We got a long day ahead of us." She looked at me. "When did you get in here?"

"I saw you leaving when I came in." I lied.

"Oh!" She carried on talking to Shakira and I left the trailer. We started off with the scene that had both Shakira and Beyoncé that was very hot. They were both barefoot, a trademark that Shakira had when performing live and showing her bare feet in every video that she's done. The shoot made me even more hornier. I had my dick inside Shakira and was so close to get satisfaction from her and now I was a walking hard on and this scene was not helping me one bit. I made sure that I stayed seated behind the camera at all times.

Once the scene was over both Shakira and Beyoncé went for costume change and to get their hair done. This was the scene with ornaments hanging down, where both women had straight hair. We figured it'd take too long to straighten their hair and then make it frizzy again, so we decided it would be best to do the scene last to save us time.

The day took practically forever to end and I was so tempted to go and jerk off during one of the breaks, but decided not to. I could get hard for a second time and it's Shakira, so I'd have no trouble. But getting hard for a third time, even with Shakira. I wasn't too sure. I've never done it before and I wasn't going to bank on doing it for the first time now, so I walked around with this painfully hard erection.