Beautiful Liars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shakira stared to eat out Beyoncé's pussy while I started to build up pace with every thrust as I fucked Beyoncé's ass. I was a little weary of going too fast, in case a part of me smacked into Shakira's face. So I only thrust half my length into her tight ass hole.

I pulled out of Beyoncé's ass and without saying a word, I held my cock and pushed it down towards Shakira's mouth. She opened her mouth instantly and I started to thrust in and out of Shakira's mouth, working my cock to the back of her throat.

I pulled out of Shakira's mouth, my cock now really wet from her saliva, thrusting deep into Beyoncé's rear in one fast, hard thrust. My wet cock gliding in swiftly. I started to thrust fast and hard into Beyoncé's butt, not giving Shakira a chance to start tonguing Beyoncé's pussy.

I could feel Shakira's head moving to the side. I looked down and every time I pulled back, I could see Shakira kissing Beyoncé's inner thighs. Shakira starting to shuffle up the bed, going face to face with Beyoncé. They started to kiss instantly. I could feel Shakira's soft calves in between my calves and Beyoncé's toned calves on the other side of my calves.

I pulled out of Beyoncé and stayed there on my knees watching the two beauties making out, grinding their hips against each other, rubbing their pussy against the other's. Beyoncé let her body drop, putting her weight on top of Shakira's. They wrapped their arms around each other and Shakira turned Beyoncé over so that she was on top of Beyoncé.

I pushed Shakira's ass up and she positioned herself so that she was on all fours on top of Beyoncé. Beyoncé spread her legs apart making space for me in between them. I was on my knees and I pushed my cock head into Shakira's ass hole. I felt like I could go on forever, thrusting into Shakira's ass as fast as I could instantly. Shakira was moaning slightly, but she had her lips locked on Beyoncé's.

I carried on going and then stopped, pulled out of Shakira. I held my cock in my hand, I was thinking of fucking Beyoncé's pussy again, but thought that she might not like a cock in her pussy after it's been up another woman's ass, so I pushed my cock head down into her butt crack and thrust forward once I felt her tight ass hole.

"Oh God!" Beyoncé moaned, breaking her kiss with Shakira and arching her back, pushing her chest out against Shakira's. I carried on pumping my cock in and out of Beyoncé's ass for a couple of minutes and then I switched back to Shakira's ass. I continued to do this, switching back and fourth between the two. They were both as tight as the other, using their muscles very well to tightly grip my cock.

I pushed my cock into Beyoncé's ass and continued to fuck her as I started to feel my orgasm start to build up. I continued to drill into her hard, trying to cum, but my second orgasm was taking a lot longer, just like I expected. So I pulled out of her ass and pushed my member into Shakira's ass and continued to go as fast as I could. I could feel my cock was about to erupt.

"I'm cumming!" I yelled as I thrust deep into Shakira's tanned ass, my first load shooting deep into her pooper. I quickly pulled out making my cock as tense as possible as I quickly thrust into Beyoncé's milk chocolate ass, shooting my second load deep into her bowels. I quickly pulled out again, holding my cock aiming my loads onto Shakira's thick, round butt cheeks. Trying to get an even amount of cum on both cheeks. It looked like I sprayed out more cum this time than the first time I came.

My cum started to ooze down on to Beyoncé's pussy. Shakira spun around so her and Beyoncé were once again in the 69 position. Shakira held my cock and pushed it into Beyoncé's dark pussy. Shakira started to lick up my cum from the top of Beyoncé's cunt while I gave her a couple of thrusts and pulled out. Shakira worked her lips up and down my cock a couple of times.

I went around to Shakira's ass to see Beyoncé kissing Shakira's ass. She had my cum all over her lips. She started to lick Shakira's round ass cheeks, gathering my cum to one spot before sucking it into her mouth.

Shakira got up onto her knees, turned around, Beyoncé got up to her knees as well and they start to kiss. Beyoncé hadn't swallowed my cum yet and I could see my cum flowing out the side of their mouths, down their chin and onto their tits. Shakira broke the kiss and they started to lick my cum off each other's chin's, tilting their heads to the side.

Shakira moved down and started to suck my cum off Beyoncé's chest and tits. Licking her way back up to Beyoncé's mouth and Beyoncé worked her lips down to Shakira's tits, licking my cum of them.

"Fuck!" I said. "That was hot!"

"You think that's hot?" Shakira said. "Check this out. Lie down Bee." Beyoncé lay down on her back and Shakira straddled her face. Shakira looked back at me. "You ready?" She asked her ass about a foot on top of Beyoncé's ass. I nodded, not having a clue as to what she was gonna do.

Beyoncé opened her mouth her tongue spread out and Shakira's sphincter started to widen and I could see my cum. My cum oozed out of her ass and into Beyoncé's open mouth. Some of the cum went onto Beyoncé's tongue, but there wasn't a lot as I only shot one load into her ass.

"Mmm!" Beyoncé moaned closing her mouth and swallowing. She looked at me and laughed.

"My turn!" Shakira said laying down on the bed. Beyoncé straddled her face and I watched closely as Beyoncé strained hard as my cum slowly treacled out of her dark ass hole and into Shakira's open mouth. Shakira swallowed instantly. Shakira lifted her head and started to lick Beyoncé's ass hole, pushing her tongue in, licking out Beyoncé's ass hole.

"All clean!" Shakira said kissing Beyoncé's black butt cheek. I lay down on the bed on one side. "Move over." Shakira said pushing me on to the middle of the bed. Beyoncé and Shakira lay down on either side of me, me in the middle. They both hugged me.

"That was awesome!" Beyoncé said.

"We should do it again in the morning!" Shakira said. I said nothing, I just lay there looking at the ceiling, thinking about tomorrow morning. I looked at either side, looking at their beautiful faces as they drifted off to sleep.

*************************************************

What did you think? This was my first mff story and I hope it was OK. Please leave feedback on the message board or e-mail me directly.