All Comments on 'Beautiful Married Teacher'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Danno_61455Danno_61455almost 12 years ago
I LOVE THESE TYPE STORIES

A married woman being seduced is always good. That girl on girl twist can add zip. The writing is good. Thanks for taking the time to share.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You really ought to ...

... do better.

When I started reading this I thought that the number of errors could only come with a very first effort.

Then I had a look at your biography!

Having written so many stories there is absolutely no excuse for such sloppy writing, except that you obviously don't bother to do any proof reading, nor do you get someone to proof read it for you!!

That I consider to be an insult to those people that you want to read your output.

If you hope people will read your efforts then make the effort to give them a worthwhile story to read.

WITHOUT all the spelling and punctuation errors!!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
Write less, take more time to outline plots and edit and....

...maybe some more red h's will appear next to the lengthy bibliography mostly lacking same.

Sidney43Sidney43almost 12 years ago

Rape is rape no matter which sex is involved, sorry I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

should be under Non Consent...you should also employ simple spell check before posting.

BahamaBahamaalmost 12 years ago
Ok

It was not what I expected , but it was fine. But I agree rape is rape no matter if it's another woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Rape?

No way! She wanted it and bad. I would love to have someone seduce me like this. I was so hot! Loved it...Do me, do me, fuck me, fuck me...please baby!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There is "NOTHING" more beautiful than two beautiful women making love together! This beautiful Amazon woman, "took" her and no doubt, she sub-consciously "wanted" it to happen. Let's face it, Married or Not, she wasn't getting it at home, and nothing in the story says she was "really happy" with her marriage. This was something she had been waiting for to happen for a long time and now she will reap the glory and love of it all! Happy for her, and her sister as well. "Too bad, you didn't continue on with this story"! It could only get "REALLY BETTER" than the first chapters. "Well done"!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is not seduction. More like rape.

Hubbub69Hubbub692 months ago

Rape.

This story should be in the non-consensual sex category.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous