All Comments on 'Beautiful View'

by Cherry_Rose

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bloody Loved it !!

Made me read your other stories

Byron999Byron999over 11 years ago

This is delightful cherry_Rose. You have a talent for writing and it's nice to see English spelling (rather than "ass" - which I've always known as a donkey ;) ). The few minor proofing errors could be easily fixed (let me know if you want a pre-reader - I've done that for others here).

xxx B

peebudypeebudyover 11 years ago
great story!

i love anal sex and it was so hot hearing it told from the woman's perspective. the level of detail in your descriptions made the passion and emotion jump off the page. i really enjoyed this story and look forward to reading your others.

sweetvibrations25sweetvibrations25over 11 years ago
Yummy!

Loved it, can't wait to read more of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I could almost feel it

mmmm, what a delicious, romantic, HOT scene! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
well pop my cherry!

geez cherry, you are my new fav author on literotica thats for sure! Not many people can combine a steady pace of writing with your level of descriptive writing. gota read some more!

Cherry_RoseCherry_Roseover 9 years agoAuthor
Hmmm..

Thanks to everyone who offered feedback.. Even um, the interesting lady who felt the need to give a related monologue of her and her husband sex life by means of feedback... I appreciate the thought, and time each person goes to.. So cheers for that :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCherry_Rose@Cherry_Rose
Have a burning need to speak to me? Lit won't allow me to update my email - so leave a comment on my stories and I will do my best to get in touch! Cheers!