Beautiful Young Alpha Ch. 01

Story Info
Julie becomes an Alpha, begins to build her pack.
4.9k words
4.58
22.3k
41

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear readers, in my werewolf tale, the existence of werewolves is known by human. In fact my heroine, Juliana Macon, who we met in 'You Can't Deny Your Wolf', grew up in the human world, outside of a pack.

After a series of events, she discovered her birthright as heir to the Alpha-ship of her late father's pack.

Now she has to learn how to be a Werewolf, and then learn how to be an Alpha, as attempts to revive the Gum Swamp Creek Pack.

In this episode she submits her application to become an Alpha; to the National 'Were' Council.

Also, Julie and Lacy become closer.

~~~

Approximately six weeks after her self-discovery, Julie had decided to re-invent her father's Gum Swamp Creek Pack:

She and Lacy had traded ideas many times about changes that could be made to the Alpha's mansion to make it more modern, and changes that could be made to the landscaping that would make the whole thing pop.

The construction workers who were adding rooms onto the Alpha's mansion were scurrying about. A local landscaping company was busy selecting the exact locations, to install all sorts of greenery in the huge yard.

~

We find Julie and Lacy chatting while standing on the front porch of the Alpha's mansion, at Gum Swamp Creek Acres.

Julie was speaking excitedly saying, "I can't wait until spring to see the new flower gardens in full bloom. It's going to be awesome.

"And now that I can actually see what it's going to look like, I'm glad you talked me into leaving the main house as is, and adding two wings to it.

"That was a brilliant idea wasn't it?" said Lacy, laughing. "Wait until you see the courtyard between the new wings, and once the pool is built in the center of it, the backside of the house is going to be as picturesque as the front." Then she pretended to gloat.

Julie smirked at her playfully and then said, "I've decided to have half dozen one bedroom apartments in the east wing, and a penthouse for me on the second floor of the west wing, with a business center on the first floor."

~

A few minutes before climbing the steps to the front porch, the two women had been walking around the Alpha's mansion, among the beehive of activity when Lacy said, "Girl it's hot out here, my panties are soaked, and sweat is running down between my thighs."

Julie laughed and said, "I'm sweating down there too. The male 'Were' in the construction crew most likely have caught a whiff of our scent by now. I think it's time to go inside before they're all over us." Then she giggled.

~

When they stepped into the main house, the conditioned air made them shiver for a few seconds. Neither Lacy's tight white linen shorts and loose fitting top, nor Julie's little white sundress offered much protection from the cool air.

Lacy hugged herself for a moment while glancing at Julie, and then she said, "It's amazing how much hotter the sun feels here, than it does at Panola Mountain, even though we're only a two hour drive further south.

"You've even gotten a shade darker than you used to be,"

"Have I really?" asked Julie excitedly, while inspecting both her bare arms.

Just then they heard a voice before they saw the person. "Would madam Alpha and Miss Lacy like a glass of lemonade?" asked the housekeeper named Wilma, who is a solidly constructed, mature wolf who looked to be around 50 in human years. She along with her mate Fred Flinston had remained in their home in the Pack's territory when the pack disbanded.

"Thank you, Wilma," said Julie.

"That would be nice." Then she motioned Lacy toward the parlor, as they continued to chat.

~

"So how big is your little pack now?" asked Lacy. "Will you have eight members by the deadline set by the 'Were' Council?"

Julie looked at her cell phone to check her email before she responded saying, "If everyone I've been talking to were to come, I would have thirteen. As it is, I will definitely be able to show the 'Were' Council that I have nine pack members.

"I'm waiting to hear from a couple of ladies from Dub Steppe's pack, that I felt a bond with when we visited the Ocmulgee River Estate.

"One of them is named Darby Spring Rain; she's the daughter of the Native American healer who was in the old Gum Swamp Creek pack. She inherited his powers, and now she thinks she's learned enough from him to strike out on her own."

"The other one is named Barbara Baron; she's a sweet country girl, with the sexiest bedroom eyes I've ever seen. Oh my Luna."

"She's tired of waiting for her longtime boyfriend to make an honest woman of her. He says he's waiting for his true mate, even though he says he loves her.

"So she's ready to make a fresh start."

"They would be the first two to bond with me, based on the qualities they see in me."

"Another Alpha told me, the National 'Were' Council has sent Dub a letter, telling him his pack has too many members. Some of them will need to go to other packs soon. If that's true, he won't be able to block the two women from leaving if they want to. I'm sure he won't be happy about it though."

"Too bad for him, "said Lacy dismissively."He's got the largest pack in the southeastern states by far. The other packs don't feel safe with one pack having twice as many members as the average pack.

"He's really going to be ticked," said Julie grinning widely. "I can't wait to rub it in."

Then there are the wolves that were in my father's pack, Amanda, Del and Marta, Wilma and Fred, Betty and Barney. They will be in my pack, but I won't see myself as their true Alpha, know what I mean?"

"This place has always been their home. They were bonded with my father, not with me. They're just here because it's their original territory is all."

"I don't have any idea what's happening with Del and Marta's two sons though."

Julie then sighed heavily before she said, "My parents who raised me decided not to move onto pack property. My dad is still worried that someone is gonna put a root on us." Then she laughed before frowning briefly.

Lacy squeezed her hand for a second and then Julie continued, "I think Rover would join me here if Spike would too, but I know Spike likes the lifestyle at Panola Mountain too much to ever leave. He'd be a great beta though."

"I hear ya girl," said Lacy. "We'll have to work on Spike.

"Yes we Will," responded Julie.

~

"How soon will some of the houses be ready for people to move in?" asked Lacy.

After thinking for a second, Julie responded saying, "It takes about a month to get one ready. So Amanda, Del, and Marta should be able to move in soon.

"For now the unmated wolves will live in the east wing of the mansion."

Lacy listened patiently before advising Julie to take it one day at a time. Then she asked her, "Are you getting more comfortable with the responsibilities that come with being an Alpha?"

After taking a deep breath and sighing, Julie said, "I don't know really. All of this is still surreal to me. I've been reading the 'How to be an Alpha' handbook, and 'How to be a Werewolf for Dummies'." Then she stood up while both women were laughing out loud.

Taking Lacy's hand in hers, Julie said, "Let me show you something." Moments later they were standing in front of Moses and Julia's portraits. "The more I look at them, the stronger I feel the Alpha connection with my pack, and my instincts and behavior are changing."

Lacy looked at her friend with understanding, and then asked, "How do you feel about giving a speech at the upcoming annual meeting of the southeastern states Alphas?"

Narrator's note:

The Southeastern States Alpha Summit is the gathering of the most powerful Werewolves, Werecats, Weredogs, and Werebears in this part of the United States.

"You're going to be there with me, right?" asked Julie."I mean I know you're attending, but I hope you stay close to me."

Lacy pressed her lips together and then said, "I was with you when your application to form a pack was approved by the 'Were' Council. I come here to visit with you once a week. Do you think I'd let you go to that conference by yourself?

"You know, pretty soon people are going to start thinking we're lovers." Then she smiled while raising an eyebrow.

"So what, let em think whatever they want," smirked Julie.

Then she looked at her mother Julia's portrait hanging above the mantle, before she said, "Speaking of us spending time together, are you going back home tonight?"

Lacy responded saying, "Of course," then she paused for effect before saying, "Not." Then she winked.

"Good," said Julie, biting her bottom lip. "I have an old movie I'd like for you to watch with me."

Lacy smiled and said, "OK, but we can't stay up most of the night. I have to get up at 5 am to get to my office by 8."

~~~

Two weeks later the Southeastern States Alpha Summit was underway:

Lacy had just walked into Julie's hotel room from her adjoining room, wearing only her bra and panties. She was carrying a bottle of wine in one hand and a glass in the other.

Julie was wrapped in only a towel, and sitting on her balcony. "What a lovely view from this side of the river," said Julie. "I prefer to be on the other side with the regular people though."

"Is it so bad to be sitting on the balcony outside your suite, at the Westin Savannah Golf Resort, watching the twinkling lights along River Street?" asked Lacy, smiling. "This is the life of an Alpha."

Julie could only smile as well. She was attending her first Southeastern States Alpha summit.

~

As both women sat there quiet and content with each other's company, Julie thought about the day they'd spent together.

Strolling through the hotel lobby arm in arm with Lacy Palmer, gave Julie immediate diva cred with both males and females. The women wanted to be like them, and the men wanted to be with them.

Julie was giggling almost uncontrollably as they walked among the 'Were'. Lacy introduced her to all of the important Alphas, the single Alphas, the mated Alphas, and the pussy-hound Alphas. Naturally some Alphas fit into multiple categories.

She would give thumbs up, for the ones she'd already had her way with. She would use her right hand to signal with if he had a big cock, and she'd use her left if he didn't.

She also told Julie what various male and female wolves liked to do with her in bed.

When they made it to the bar, they sat there watching people's body language, listening to naughty chatter, and scenting the different species. Occasionally Lacy would test Julie on her ability to determine what someone was just by inhaling their scent. She also taught her how to identify the source of a scent of arousal, from the throng of horny wolves. Yes, they had also flirted with several men, but their wolf didn't seem impressed with any of them.

~

Back to the present:

"Are you going to run on Skidaway Island tomorrow night?" asked Lacy. "The run is the second reason there are so many single females here.

"First they all arrive here hoping an Alpha likes their scent. When that doesn't happen, the run gives their wolf a chance to fuck even if their human doesn't."

Julie laughed before she responded, saying, "I think I should run for appearances sake, but I'll do it alone.

"I mean, I kinda wouldn't mind if that big Alpha from Miami was to chase me, but my wolf wasn't interested in him. Oh well."

"Of course, with every male wolf here sniffing every female, I'm a little concerned about someone's wolf getting hazed by my irresistible scent and marking me." She giggled.

Lacy raised an eyebrow at the mention of the Miami Alpha, and then she said, "He's a cat, a Florida Panther to be exact. I hear he's a jerk, but he has a big cock with spines on its head. So there's that."

"On the losing control piece, as long as you don't give anyone the wrong idea before the run, or even worse, bed them in human form beforehand, you should be fine," she explained. "Alpha wolves have more control over their wolf than other 'Were' do."

Julie sighed and then said, "You know what, that reminds me of something I want to change. I want everyone to have more control over their wolf.

"The concept of Luna picking your wolf's mate, and you can't reject them. That just feels wrong to me. How about letting your heart and your mind choose your mate, the way we do it at Panola Mountain? That's how I want it to be in my pack, if it ever grows." Then she laughed. "With my two pack members having self."

"Seriously though, I want a pack made-up mostly of women someday. I'd like for as many female 'Were' as possible, to be as strong mentally as you and I are."

"I'm sure the mating pull can feel overwhelming, but I have to believe true love is just as powerful."

Lacy grunted, and then said, "The problem comes from having to convince some horny male wolf of that, when he's thinking with his cock."

"The good news is, some of the most eligible young female 'Were' in the country are here, maybe some of them will bond with you."

"Yeah, I've met some girls I like a lot," said Julie. "There's a girl with a great body, from New Orleans named Angel, and a cute girl from Kentucky with a sexy button nose. Her name is Ashley, I think. My guess is, they're interested in getting away from daddy and having some fun."

"I've chatted with Angel several times since we've been here, and each time I smelled a different scent on her. Now that I'm starting to be able to tell the difference, I'm sure I smelled wolf, cat, dog and bear."

"Oh my Luna." Then she laughed.

Lacy raised an eyebrow, and then said, "I know both of those girls. Angel is brilliant, but she's a nympho.

Julie's jaw dropped, and she had an expression on her face of amusement and shock, and then she said, "It was pretty much the same with Ashley, and to make it even nastier, I think I smelled cum on her breath."

Lacy sighed and then said, "Ashley has one skill, she gives world class deep throat, she's famous behind it."

Julie kind of smirked and smiled, and then said, "Maybe i can teach them how to class it up a bit."

~

The following morning Lacy woke up in Julie's bed, alone. Julie was sitting at her desk reading over the remarks included in the speech she would be making later in the day. When she heard Lacy stir, she hopped back into bed to get a supportive hug from her.

~

Later in the day she downed a double shot of brown liquor for courage, before walking to the podium. When she looked out at the big crowd of well heeled movers and shakers in the shape shifter world, she wished she'd had another shot.

She began to speak in a soft and nervous tone saying, "Good afternoon honorable members of the National 'Were Council, my fellow Alphas, our great betas, and all of the future leaders of our great 'Were' Nation."

And then she heard a voice in her head, saying "You can do this, you were made for this."

After she heard the voice, she paused and looked around the room, and then she said, "I am Alpha Juliana Macon, of the Gum Swamp Creek Pack, and a proud Werewolf."

For the next eight minutes, she charmed the large crowd. She then gave them her vision for her pack, and told them the type of Alpha she intended to be.

Her velvety smooth voice with its hint of southern dialect was easy to listen to. However, It was disconcerting for the old guard male Alphas to hear this beautiful young woman speaking as their equal, so they tuned her out.

Meanwhile many of the younger male Alphas were undressing her with their eyes, as she moved gracefully and elegantly about the stage.

As she worked the room for those few minutes, all a lot of those male wolves could think about, was how much they wanted that booty.

When she thanked them all for accepting her and asked them to support her, she was showered with warm applause, even though hardly any of the males had paid attention to what she'd said.

At least for the moment, she appeared to be welcomed into the fold.

~

Later that evening her wolf ran with the other unmated wolves, and to Julie's shock and amazement, she behaved herself. In fact she'd never known her wolf to be so much in control of her lust.

Later that night, Julie and Lacy sat on her balcony again, and took in the scene along River Street for the last time during this year's Alpha Summit.

As they sipped some quality white liquor Lacy was saying, "I can't believe I'm going home without getting laid this year. That's never happened before. I guess I've lost my sex appeal, or maybe my scent isn't pleasant anymore." Then she pretended to be sad.

Julie looked at her with a half smile and said, "I was also thinking how well behaved my wolf has been lately. She hasn't tried to push forward at all since the Memorial Day weekend."

~

Her wolf immediately raised her head from resting on her front paws. The expression on her face was one of utter amazement before she said, "Juliana Macon, are you kidding me? I've been the little voice in your head, telling you to sleep with Lacy the last two months. Is it my fault that you took that literally?" Then she laid her head on her paws again.

Julie twisted and contorted her face as she thought about what her wolf had said.

Then the expression on her wolf's face turned to exasperation, before she rolled her eyes and said, "Stop being a baby, she's been patiently waiting for you to respond to her."

"OK, OK, OK," responded Julie.

~

Julie looked at Lacy and held her gaze. Then she sniffed the air dramatically before she said, "You smell wonderfully sexy. Your scent sure works on me. Whenever I'm with you, I need my scent masking cream to hide how aroused I am." Then she reached for Lacy's hand.

Lacy had a blank expression on her face as she listened. When Julie touched her hand, she felt electricity surge through her. Even though they had slept in the same bed before and even spooned, this touch felt different somehow. The normally outgoing and confident Lacy spoke softly when she said, "I was beginning to think you weren't interested."

Julie was smiling now, then she said, "I didn't know if what I was feeling was real. I thought it was Amanda's doing somehow. It all started when she came to visit us a few months ago.

"I figured maybe she's such a dominant lesbian, her presence had turned us out, and made us act like that." Then she laughed.

Lacy laughed at herself before she spoke, and then she said, "Surely you know it now. I'd already been turned out long before she met me."

"How had I missed that?" Julie asked, shaking her head.

Then they sat quietly for a bit, still holding hands and gazing across the river. Finally Lacy looked at Julie. Julie looked back at her. They both knew it was time.

~

They walked hand in hand, side by side to the bed. Lacy climbed on it then rose up on her knees while the shorter Julie stood on the floor.

Now their faces were the same height. Julie took Lacy's face into her hands and leaned in for a kiss.

Lacy responded by taking Julie into her arms.

Their soft lips touched tentatively at first. There was smiling and nervous laughter mixed with the kisses. As their tongues began to touch, they opened the mouths wider, and the smacking kissing noises got louder.

Soon there was lots of moaning as they ate-out each other's mouth. Finally Lacy let go of all of her pent-up desire, and she shifted into full butch mode. She started moaning her words saying, "Baby you taste so sweet. Momma's gon eat your pussy, then she's gon fuck you so good." Her kisses were even more urgent now, as she moved her lips from Julie's mouth to her face and then to her neck. At the same time her hands were all over Julie's body.

Meanwhile Julie's wolf watched in wide eyed amazement. She had encouraged Julie to do this, but the reality of it was so much more erotic than the fantasy.

12