Beautiful Young Alpha Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started directing the action. "Julie please suck her tits for me," her wolf begged. "Oh my Luna yes. Now lick them, yes both of them. Play with them at the same time you lick them. Oh Luna, yes. Just like in the porn movies you like to watch.

Now put your face between them, do that motorboat thing," she giggled. "Yes, just like that"

Julie followed her instructions well, and when her wolf said, "Now squeeze her big ass with one hand and cup her fat pussy with the other." She grabbed a handful of ass, and put her other hand on the outside of the gusset of Lacy's pussy juice soaked panties.

Lacy grunted, and shook her head, then said, "It's your turn baby, let me love on those pretty titties of yours. Momma's gon love you long time."

Soon both women were on fire and their pussies needed attention.

"Get those panties off Missy, and lay on the bed," said Lacy, I'll be right back.

Less than a minute later she was back in Julie's room. "Stay right there," said Lacy. "Let me look at you. Now spread your legs let me see your sweet pussy baby. I'm going to eat it now and show you what a woman can do."

By now Julie's wolf was delirious with her own arousal. She was panting and drooling. Her pupils were dilated and she was wobbly on her feet.

Lacy lay on her stomach with her face just inches from Julie's pussy. She inhaled the musky scent deeply before she buried her face in Julie's sex.

She kissed her hairy lips, and then used her tongue to burrow down to her clit. When she spread Julie's bush with her hands, and put her mouth over her entire pussy, Julie moaned her pleasure saying, "Oh Lacy. Oh my. It's so good. Fuck. Damn. Shit. Goddamn. Oh fuck. Eat my pussy, Lacy. Eat me."

Julie's unexpected dirty-talk was more than her wolf could handle, and she started dragging her pussy across the floor to try to get some relief.

Lacy's face was buried in Julie's bush, and her tongue was lapping Julie's slit, as she sucked her clit.

Julie was writhing on the bed now, clutching and pulling the sheets in both her hands.

She ground her sopping pussy onto Lacy's face, and then she started to pump her hips and tremble as she came hard.

Lacy moaned loudly as she swallowed Julie's juices, and then continued to lick and kiss her pussy as she lay there motionless.

Moments later she scooted up the bed and lay between Julie's legs, while propping herself on her elbows.

Julie was still breathing hard and trying to regroup when Lacy kissed her on the mouth with pussy juice still on her lips. A giggling Julie said, "Girl you smell like pussy."

Lacy smirked at her, and then teased her saying, "It's your pussy you smell."

Julie grinned shyly before she spoke softly, saying, "Oh Lacy, I never seriously thought about doing that with a girl, um, woman until recently."

Lacy shushed her to be quiet, then she started kissing her again. Julie responded, and the kisses were soon deep and filled with lust.

Soon Lacy's butch came forward again, and she whispered in a raspy low growl, "Now momma wants some pussy,"

Julie giggled and said, "What?" As Lacy scooted further up the bed, then she felt something touching her sex, and it wasn't Lacy's leg. In fact it was soft, yet firm but cool to the touch. She tried to look down there, but Lacy's mouth found hers again.

As their tongues twisted themselves around each other, Julie felt a familiar sensation at her opening. It was Lacy's fingertips, so Julie relaxed and gave in to the kiss, and then she felt that other thing again, only now it was beginning to enter her.

She opened her eyes wide and saw Lacy's eyes looking at her. They broke the kiss and then she felt it slide in deeper. "What's that?" she asked in a whisper. She wasn't panicked or scared just unprepared for what was happening.

Lacy grinned at her, and then said, "It's my cock." Then she buried herself to the hilt."

Julie gasped, "Oh my Luna, it feels so real." Then she stammered and said, but you're a woman, I know you are."

Lacy giggled as she began to drive her big strap-on home again and again. She had a lot of practice using her cock, and it showed. She kissed Julie softly as she stroked her and said, "Shush baby, don't talk, just enjoy it."

At this point Julie's wolf was pacing the floor, and wondering what could possibly happen to top this. "Obviously we've lived a sheltered life," she said to no one in particular.

In the meantime Lacy was pummeling Julie's pussy now, and it wouldn't be long until the end. Then Lacy squeezed the plastic cock's squishy balls, and a knot swelled at the base of the big strap-on dong. It was perfect for clit and g-spot stimulation, and it hit the spot every time.

In fact that last time she thrust, did Julie in. As her second orgasm engulfed her, she pressed her pelvis toward Lacy, and dug her fingernails into her back as she came.

Moments later she was apologizing between taking deep breaths. Lacy was propped up on her elbow again, still laying between Julie's legs, with about half of that big cock in her pussy.

Julie wasn't sure what she should do next, so she cooed, "I'm so sorry I scratched you,"

"It's alright," said Lacy happily. "It's one of the hazards of the job, besides its already healed."

Then Julie pressed her lips together and looked across the room at nothing in particular, before returning her gaze to Lacy's eyes and spoke quietly, saying, "Do you want me to do you?" Then she grimaced nervously.

~

The next morning they woke in a twisted mess of sheets, arms, legs and pillows. Each woman looked at the other and said, "You look a hot mess." And they did.

After kissing each other with a combination of morning breath and pussy breath, they cleaned themselves up and rushed to hear the benediction and close of the Alpha Summit.

Afterwards they wolfed down breakfast. Pardon the pun, but that's the only way to describe how those two Werewolves ate.

Shortly before noon they were sitting at a gate waiting to board a flight back to big city. Each woman had a cell phone in their hand but they were talking through their bond.

It was hard to stifle their giggles as they talked about the night before. Lacy was saying to Julie, "Girl you're a natural pussy eater. If I didn't know better I'd swear it wasn't your first time."

Julie had to cover her mouth with her hand to keep from laughing too loud. She still snorted though. Then she said, "I've been surprising myself a lot lately too. I don't know what's gotten into me. Well Um, I do know of one thing. Girl we need to talk about your Mr. Man down there." Then she giggled. "I thought I could handle big ones, and then you put that monster's knot inside of me.

"It was one that we made at the Beast's Knot Novelty Company wasn't it?"

Lacy smiled as wide and joyfully as Julie had ever seen her, and it took a moment for her to compose herself before she said, "Yep, Alex has one she uses with Fifi.

"When she showed me it had an inflatable knot, I had to have one." Then she looked at Julie. "I loved watching my big plastic cock go balls deep into your pussy, and your reaction when I knotted you was so fucking hot." Then she started fanning herself.

Julie grinned and then said, "I think we should stop talking now or my panties are gonna be wet. The last thing we need is to fill the plane with our scent."

A few moments later they boarded their flight back to Big City.

For Julie, the real work of being an Alpha was about to begin.

12