Beauty & Beast's Lust Ch. 05

Story Info
Daddy takes pleasure in Beauty.
1.3k words
4.31
124.4k
20

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/21/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Honeymuff
Honeymuff
409 Followers

The days passed and ended with Beast's insatiable lust being satisfied by the mouth and pussy of his young captive. And she couldn't get enough of him either, welcoming his carnal appetite morning, noon and night.

The only thing to put a damper on Beauty's never ending lust was when one day she looked through the magic looking glass and saw that her father was not well.

She went to Beast to plead to be given a week to go home to tend to her father. "I promise I'll come back in seven days." He looked ready to refuse her request once again, but then relented when he saw the sadness in her eyes.

"Oh, thank you, beast! Thank you!" And then she went down on her knees, pulled out the yummy thick cock meat from his pants and proceeded to thank him in a way she knew he would approve of.

Before long, Beauty was in her father's fold again. What she didn't know was that her father's illness was due to a broken heart at her imprisonment with that violent beast. But as soon as he had her back in his loving arms, he was immediately on the road to recovery.

"Oh, daddy," she cried out, her hand going to massage his crotch, "I've missed you so!"

"Why don't you show your daddy just how much, dear daughter."

Beauty became wet and licked her lips in anticipation. Despite Beast's heavenly rod, she'd dreamed of sucking on her daddy cock for so many nights that she was looking forward to it now. "Oh, daddy, I want to take your cock in my throat," she said and proceeded to do just that. She took him in deep, now expert in the art of deepthroating thanks to the beast. Her father's cock was more manageable because it was a little smaller, and she took great pleasure in giving him the blowjob of a lifetime.

He moaned and let his daughter take him on a joyride. "Oh, that's the way, daughter, take it all in with your little throat. Make me cum, daughter, make me cum all the way into your belly. Ohhh, I've dreamed of this for ages...ohhhh, make me cum hard..."

Beauty stayed by his side, and with each day and each blowjob she gave him, the merchant was soon feeling like his old self again. They talked a lot and she described her stay at the castle, explaining that the beast wasn't such a monster after all. She was well taken care of and well...satisfied...although she omitted to tell him just how the beast satisfied her.

But the merchant was shrewd. He could very well imagine what was going on at the castle—his daughter's vibrant beauty could give a marble statue a hard-on. That half man half beast would be no exception. The thought of that furry thing taking his sweet innocent daughter made him angry...and horny.

"Daughter, pull your dress off."

Beauty had the grace to blush but did as he said. She wore nothing underneath.

"Climb up on the bed."

She did.

"I want to taste that sweet pussy of yours. It's been too long."

A shudder raced through her body and her pussy began to quiver at the prospect of getting eaten. She crouched over his face as her sisters had all those times she'd spied on them through the magic mirror.

But if she was hoping for his tongue in her twat, she was disappointed. He was examining her pussy, and not liking at all what he was seeing. "He's been fucking you, hasn't he? You've let that fuckin' animal take your virginity when that was my right?"

"Oh, daddy, I'm so sorry! He forced me! He's so big and powerful, I didn't stand a chance..."

"Don't lie to me, you slut! Has he been raping you every night? Your filthy cunt's as open as a barn door. You've been letting him fuck you, and you've been enjoying it, haven't you?"

She let out a sob of shame, because he was so right! His fingers were biting into her hips when he thrust her off him so that she lay sprawled on her stomach atop the bed. And then she felt his hand come down and slap her across the ass, over and over until now she was sobbing in pain. "That'll teach you to behave, you filthy slut. That pussy belonged to me!" and then he slapped her again, leaving her ass a bright pink mass of hot flesh.

Through her tears and sobs, she vaguely noticed that he father stopped spanking her. He got behind her and pulled apart her legs so that he had a view of her gaping pussy and tight asshole. And then her father's head came down and he started to lick her heated ass cheeks and then her very wet and fragrant pussy, even sucking on her asshole before he made his way back to her cunt hole to thrust his tongue inside.

"Oh, daddy, your tongue is killing me!" she breathed on a harsh sigh. Fuck, but she loved getting eaten out! "Push that tongue in deeper...oh, yesssss, lick my clit...no, don't stop, suck my pussy dry, daddy, don't stop..."

She was getting lapped by a greedy mouth and she loved every second of it. It wasn't long before she was cumming, her liquid pouring into her father's waiting mouth. "Aaaahhhhh!" she cried out. The tongue continued lapping until the last of her shudders subsided and he'd swallowed all her sweet honey.

"Daughter, you've disappointed me," the merchant said, running his tongue around the pussy canal hole that was no longer that of a virgin.

"Have I not pleasured you, daddy?"

He laughed sadly. "Your mouth and hands give me pleasure all the time. No, I'm still appalled that you let that beast fuck your little pussy, when I should have been your first."

Contrite, she turned over and pulled him down on top of her so that she could hug him. "I'm sorry, daddy, but he raped me! There was nothing I could do." Well, she probably could have struggled some more, tried to reason with him some more, but she'd be kidding herself if she said she hadn't enjoyed the rape. All she could do at this point was lie about it.

He accepted her hug, feeling her large soft tits pressed against him. Oh, how he'd missed his little girl. "Fuck, he really must be big to open you up like that," he commented when his fingers snuck down to play with her pussy, slipping a few fingers inside without any trouble. That got the merchant to thinking and then he reached over his head for the can of cooking grease he'd been keeping there...for his other daughters...

Beauty felt her father reaching for something above his head and then she saw what it was. "What's that for, daddy?"

He laughed, pulling his fingers out of her soggy cunt and began to grease his hand. "It seems like he's fucked you more than once, dear daughter," he accused, ignoring her question.

"Oh, many times, daddy, and it's always horrible!" she lied to placate him. How could she possibly admit to her father that she enjoyed every minute of the beast's cock-pounding?

"He's a beast, an animal!" The words escaped without her realizing it—she'd meant he was wild and at times brutal, but that's not what it sounded like to Beast, who was watching the whole scene through the magic mirror. Hope died in him at that moment, but he continued to watch and listen, a glutton for punishment.

"Then I think it's time your daddy took pleasure from your cunt." But instead of mounting her, she felt his slimy hand at her pussy, smearing more of that grease all over her. "What are you going to do, daddy?" she asked with fear now in her voice. He couldn't possibly mean to... No, it wasn't possible...

Honeymuff
Honeymuff
409 Followers