All Comments on 'Beauty and the Beast Ch. 03'

by Gweall

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
bejeweledcatbejeweledcatover 10 years ago

It's so good to see you back. I love your work.

tac_naynwafflestac_naynwafflesover 10 years ago
:3

Hi! One thing I like about you is that you post fast. Really fast. Like, everyday fast. Or at least somewhere close to that. I wish I had that much free time...

I also like your writing. Keep it up, because I'm pretty sure Charlie won't go away that easily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Seriously..

You're in my top 3 favorite writers on this site. I've read almost all of your stories(most recently Angel Hunter..which was AWESOME!!) and I just think you're super talented. Thanks for the literary entertainment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Read this before

I love this story, but have you posted it somewhere else before? I know that I've read it before.... It must have been a year or two ago.

GweallGweallover 10 years agoAuthor
Once again...

The reason I post so fast, and why all these stories look familiar, is because these have been done for over two years now and I'm returning to the site after a long break. Check my blog (The Inner workings of Gweall: A Writers blog) for more stories than you can find on here. It will be a month or two before they're all on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

It's really good to have you back on the site again. Welcome back!

yepsowhatifiamyepsowhatifiamover 10 years ago

First time reading your work, and i love it. Great story and plot without being a copy. Look forward to reading more. Welcome back. :)

baikalisanbaikalisanabout 10 years ago
So....

Beautiful

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MORE PLEASE !!!

WHEN'S THE WEDDING ? NOW CORMAC CAN ADOPT AIDEN TOO. FORMALLY. DON'T FORGET THE HONEY MOON. OOH LA LA !!! THAT WOULD BE SO ROMANTIC ! BOY, RICHARD'S GOING TO HAVE A BLAST BOSSING THE CATERER'S AND WAIT STAFF IN HIS KITCHEN, HUH ! FOR THE RECEPTION OR THEY COULD JUST HAVE RICHARD AND HIS GIRLFRIEND, AND AIDEN THERE FOR A SMALL PRIVATE WEDDING IN THE BACK YARD. MAYBE UNDER A FULL MOON OR BEAUTIFUL SUNSET. SO ROMANTIC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I loved Richard so much and I'm glad Cormac got a happily ever after

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved it :))

You know, when i saw this i almost thought it was gonna be another Infected story (not that i don't love them). But i am so glad i gave this a chance. It was fabulous :) i just wish there was a little more of an epilouge (i am one of THOSE people hahaha) but i loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story - glad to read the whole thing. Would love more chapters of their life and family from here. But there is no logical answer as to why Charlie was still free to show up randomly at Cormac’s home. He had violently slashed Cormac’s face, neck, chest and maybe more - and left him to die until Richard found him. Yet it seems there was no arrest, trial, conviction, jail time. In five years, he shows up at least twice with no consequences and then he violently attacks Richard and stabs him, nearly killing a second person. This is homicidal criminal behavior. Where are the cops? The justice? It’s seems insane and was simply not addressed. WTF?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous