Beauty and the Cougar Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to fuck me?" She asked, almost matter of factly,

"Because you can fuck me if you want."

I was taken aback completely, but I was very willing to go with the situation. Without thinking, I put my hands on her hips and moved my mouth in for the kiss. Claire, however, put her index finger on my lip.

"If we're going to do this, I need you to tell me one thing."

"Anything."

"If this goes wrong, for whatever reason, you won't fire me. We'll go back to being boss and employee, no hard feelings."

"Yes." I said. "Naturally."

"Good." Claire was a good two inches shorter than me, but in this moment it felt like she towered over me. She pulled my face to hers and kissed me. Her lips were even softer than I could have imagined, and she tasted like strawberry and mint. Slowly, tentatively, her tongue came out to explore my mouth and meet my own tongue in the middle. God, this girl could kiss.

Her hands were on my hips, gently feeling her way around the contours of my body. I felt like a little girl who had the toy store all to herself, not even knowing which toy to play with first. Being more of an ass woman than a tit woman, I decided to start by rubbing my hands over her lovely round cheeks. Her mouth curved into a smile, encouraging me on. I ran my fingers lightly through her crack, teasingly brushing past both her rosebud and the bottom of her labia before circling back up to the top of her butt. Her heavy breathing informed me how much she liked that.

Meanwhile, Claire had gotten hold of my breasts. I've always been proud of my round D-cups, though the ageing process had been taking hold in recent years and they'd started to sag a little. Looking at Claire's face, however, you would think they were no different from when I was 21. Her eyes were fixated on them as she cupped me with her soft hands, like she was holding a priceless jewell. Then, she pushed her face in, attacking my breasts vigorously with her lips and tongue. I threw my head back in ecstasy.

Suddenly, Claire withdrew. She turned the shower off and got out.

"Come." she said, throwing me a towel. Once we were dried off, we got back to making out in the bedroom, sitting on the edge of the bed, our nipples hard from the change in temperature and our pussies soaking wet from horny anticipation. Claire put her towel down on the bed, then pushed me on. We kissed, lying next to each other, hands everywhere. Then, suddenly, she unlocked our embrace again. She held my face in her hands and looked me straight in the eye.

"I want you to eat my pussy, Cath."

It was almost a command. Now, this was indeed a part of my usual routine. I liked to eat girls out early in our lovemaking, to make them feel at ease and to ensure their first sexual contact with a lady was something they would not forget. Then, after I made them cum like never before, I could escalate the situation into my perverted fantasies. But, in this case, Claire was the one taking charge. This was a very unusual experience for me, and it made me more than a little uncertain.

On the other hand, I really wanted to taste that sweet, sweet young cunt and so I slid down the bed kissing her tight tummy before landing between her legs. I spent a few seconds admiring her clean-shaven little snatch. Then, I began to playfully run my index finger in little ovals along her labia. Eating pussy is one of my most prized skills, and I've learned over my twenty-something years of playing with girls that the key is to build up slowly. So, this is what I did. I ovaled up and down, only occasionally brushing by her little clit. Then, slowly, I entered her with my fingertip, letting my tongue taking over from the finger. She tasted so, so sweet. I kissed her clit hood, applying pressure with the tip of my tongue. Claire, meanwhile, groaned with pleasure and put her hands on my ears. I entered her further and started to finger-fuck, while simultaneously lick-sucking her clit. Her hips started swaying up and down, she was breathing hard.

"Oooooh... Cath..."

I was headed the right way.

While pleasuring my young conquest, my naughty, dirty mind started playing up again. I pulled back for a second and opened my eyes, glancing down. I have to admit, I have a little bit of an anal fetish, and I couldn't help but wonder how Claire would respond to some contact with her cute little rosebud.

"Keep going!" Claire moaned, and I went back to my previous lick-suck-fingerfuck combo. But, at the same time, my left hand moved under the right, and my left index moved in on her asshole. I started with a light tickle. No noticeable response. So, I slid my tongue down and gently started to lick her other hole.

"No no no," Claire said, clasping my head. "Not yet. Keep doing what you were doing. I'm close."

Slightly disappointed (spoilt brat that I was), I got back to pussy eating. It wasn't long before I felt her perfect thighs close in on my ears. Her breathing became deeper, her hip thrusts more frequent. Then, just as I was entering her with a second finger, she came. Hard. Her pussy cramped together in waves and she pushed me off.

A little later, we were lying down under the covers, spooning.

"How did you know?" I asked, gently running my hand over her breasts.

Claire scoffed. "Please. Do you think I'm stupid?"

This was a reaction I had not expected.

"I asked around. Some girls in the company had some interesting stories to tell." I laughed, knowing I still had some higher ground. I was counting on the girls telling the stories I allowed them to tell.

"And then the apartment. The high-art lesbo porn book was a pretty big hint. And then there was the big box of toys you had 'hidden'."

I giggled. "You find it, then? Did you...?"

"Did I watch your porn while wearing a pretty silk negligee, with a plug in my ass and a massage wand on my slit?"

Wow. Did she? I said nothing, hoping for an answer. Also, hearing her talk dirty, with that perfectly high-class accent of hers, was a major turn on.

"I thought you'd have the place rigged with secret cameras. You didn't?"

I giggled. "That would be creepy. Well, creepier. No, even I have my limits. But... did you?"

"That," Claire said, "Is a question I will answer in due time. For now, let's just say I'm more of a freak than you thought. Now, I should go to bed. We've got an early start in the morning."

Alone in bed, my thoughts went back to my crazy, passionate night. Although my trip with Claire had already exceeded all my expectations, I still had a slight yet nagging doubt. Never had I expected her to take charge the way she did. It felt like she held all the power, barging into my shower and making me eat her out like that. It was time for me to take it back...

12