All Comments on 'Beauty and the Cougar Ch. 01'

by cathjacks1972

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
ExescortExescortover 6 years ago
Nice

Read to wake up to, and get rid off some tension. Worked for moi 💋

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 6 years ago

Very good intro. I think Claire will be the one in charge here. Looking forward to finding out in the next chapter.

stroudlestroudleover 6 years ago
Nice start

Ill be interested to see who is actually in charge in this .

Sexy and hot. Next chapter soon please

Bridget69Bridget69over 6 years ago
Who would have thought...

that Claire would end up being as wild as the cougar? It certainly makes things easier for Cathleen, but on the other hand, I get the impression that she prefers a good challenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fabulous debut

Loved the pace of this story and the salacious and sexy cougar...the hunter becoming the hunted. Spankingly super

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too long

intro. and too short sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

As others have stated, there needs to be a part two of this story; I look forward to Cath finally getting a crack at Claire (no pun intended).

soppingwetpantiessoppingwetpantiesabout 6 years ago
Claire

Of course we want to find out what kind of freak she is. First chapter is well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great starter story

I am sure the next chapter will have you straddling her face as you lower your cunt to her waiting lovely,hungry mouth. wish it were me.

JOE

DumpingtonDumpingtonover 3 years ago
Very hot, very erotic storytelling! Fully deserves a big "five!"

I dearly love stories like this, involving dominant older lesbian women targetting beautiful young women, and this one had it all! I kind of wish that Cath had remained the dominant one without Claire seemingly showing her true colors and taking control, but it didn't seriously hurt the overall high-quality eroticism of this one! I especially loved Cath admitting that she was especially attracted to Claire's delicious butt! My favorite line: "The thong, especially, was a perfect addition. Seeing those unbelievably shapely pink cheeks in full glory... I had to contain myself not to throw her on the bed and feast on them."

roveroneroveroneover 3 years ago

Given this was written in 2017 presumably never going to be a Ch 2

...a shame-never know what Claire would have answered 'in due time'...

Cath was a female tool...fun watching her realize her kitten had just switched her...

BiMtBiMtalmost 3 years ago

Come back your a very nice writer. I total enjoyed

webbuyer5134webbuyer5134over 2 years ago

Good plot line you need to continue this storyline with more chapters please? This is good.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Cue Freddy Mercury, “Another one bites the dust. Another one bites the dust.”

Yet one more story begun only to die before completion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous