All Comments on 'Beauty and the Geek Ch. 26'

by frozenhero1

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
bkdarkcambkdarkcamabout 12 years ago
another great chapter

cant wait for the next chapter. keep up the good work

bakartusbakartusabout 12 years ago
Dang Brian

Nice plot twist. Keep them coming!

farthmaulfarthmaulabout 12 years ago

Loved it, but please less talking between these two when they have sex. It seems like half the story is about Charlie and Miley talking while masturbating each other. How about spending more time on the story and develong the plot.

bibble36bibble36about 12 years ago
loved it

Another cracking chapter, well done sir.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hot

This story is always so hot, but you keep intoducing more and more plots. How about focusing on the sex more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

i hope brain gets back together with stacy. they love each other

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
excellent

i hope your next submission comes soon. these stories are the best and hard to wait for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I love

the story except the talking during sex (sometimes sexy, sometimes really wierd). I really want Stacy and Miley to make up and Brian and Stacy too. Haley I like with Jack but I have a feeling that he's going to throw his happiness away for his daughter and that sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
next chapter

i would love if brian could work things out with stacy and with sam. great storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Dialogue

The dialogue during the sex scenes are fundamental in the development of the characters and therefore must be used to enforce the connection between the plot and the characters. Thereof, the story was great and the series looks very promising. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
awesome

I really liked reading these stories. I do hope that everything works out with Brian and Stacy and Sam. Miley and Charlie them two are crazy, but you got to love them. I also hope the Jack and Haley situation works out in the end. You are a truly given writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wonderful

i have enjoyed this story from the start i think it is wonderful i can wait to see what happens next keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Change the Direction

I have read all these storys, and i dont like the way this story is turning. please dont go this way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Change it.

I have read all of these stories, I liked them until it now. It is becoming quite boring and tedious for me, it seems like it is the same things that keep on happening. Miley is a complete bitch, the world doesn’t revolve around her. Charlie could do such better than her, and if this the direction that the author is going in, I’m afraid that I won’t be reading anymore.

AntonioFrostAntonioFrostabout 12 years ago
I love the series , but .....

I love this series and nerds hooking up with hot chicks genre , but the direction this is becoming more like a soap opera with more drama, and it starting to require you to put in effort to read . This was a light hearted romance story and it's getting harder to read with the whole pregnancy angle. I just can't help but feel your leading the story down a progressively darker road that will eventually kill this story:(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
love it!

I have read all of these stories and absolutely love it! Can't wait to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
kudos to you

good chapter dont worry about the haters..if anything I like the direction the story is heading but hey dont listen to me just do what you feel like doing youre doing great keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I love this series, but at times it just seems too predictable and the plot keeps on repeating. Miley and Charlie talk to each other during sex, Brain and Stacy keep on hooking up and then breaking up, Brian gets some girl pregnant, Miley's mom is evil, etc. Please, can there be a change in the some of the plot line and can someone be happy for once at least. There's so much drama that it rivals soap operas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
haters gonna hate

keep it up I love your writing and the haters can piss off

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I don't think anyone is hating, if you can't handle someone else’ opinion, why don’t you fuck off? It has become boring, like someone said before it was a light-hearted romance but has now quickly become a soap opera drama, too many plots and has now lost its realism. All the pregnancy talk has seriously made it boring, they’re too young, quite immature and the same thing is happening with the other characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
more please

I've just read my way through the story so far over the last few days. Really enjoyable escapism, and that Miley (such a dirty girl). Keep it up, you've set your mark for what this story is - a sort of sexy soap opera - and I'm quite happy with it as that. What will happen next? Will Victoria crash their wedding? Will Captin Darkness turn out to be the father of Sam's baby? Who will Brian knock up next? And will Miley ever get covered in cum like she desires? Tune in next time! (And theme music).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
oh wow

Ok well I loved everything about this story please tell me your on your way to finishing this awesome story I'm like addicted no lie haha well I enjoyed the he'll out of it thanks

OldManFromIowaOldManFromIowaabout 12 years ago
All Right, Where Is It?

It has been a month, we've been patient, How about chapter 27, where you reveal everyon's reaction to Miley being Pregnant? Believe me, everyone is ready for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ok

This story is getting too far fetched. It's stupid!!! They are too young and don't what what they are getting themselves into and her dad can't pay for everything forever. Fricking freeloaders!!!!!!! I'm done with this story. Do something else. A better story. About people who are older than 20 and have their shit together. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
way way way too fucking repititious

26 chapters of fucking and fighting

Teeney boppers that dont know their asses from A hole in the ground

most chapters I skimmed past the sex , didnt leave much to read

I rate the whole 26 chapters with an ace, sorry but life doesnt revolve around fucking

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I've skipped through the last 10 or so chapters, far too many repetitious sex scenes. This was drawn out far longer than it should have been, for 2 people that, one is supposed to be in college and the other supposed to be working to a deadline for his comic, they do noting but have sex or she interferes with everyone else life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Repeat ad nauseum

Far, far too much repetition with the sex scenes, far too much 'drama', and the continual bullshit about pregnancy is an enormous turn-off.

Started out as a promising series but went on far too long - should have quit around chapter 9.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
"Repeat ad nauseum " an nderstatement

But as to the repeated overly long sex scenes, It's fairly easy to simply "fast forward" to the next part of the story/crisis

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

WOW who knew sex in a story could be boring, long winded repetitive sex descriptions. I've skimmed the last few chapters, Miley is the WORST character I have ever read about on this site.

tiercenpttiercenptalmost 4 years ago

The first pregnancy with Stacy was a nice drama point.

The second now with sam is just ridiculous especially how you implemented it into the Story.

The entire Drama involving Brian. He fucks up over and over again without learning.

Brian -preg Stacy; B-Sam; B-Haley; B-Haley & Sam; B-Stacy; B-Sam

like what the fuck?

You can create just so much Drama before it gets ridiculous.

The early Drama with Charlie and Miley was on the verge of it. (for other readers it was already)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'm inclined to agree with the plot, and even more so, the sex scenes becoming repetitive and predictable.

Also, if Charlie is such a great guy, why is he ok with:

A. Sponging off his girlfriends father.

B. Even considering having a child without having their own place/money.

C. Constantly tolerating Miley's vile temper and spoiled "all about me" outlook on life. She is more like her mother than her father in her behavior.

D. Why does he continue with the same behavior while being surprised that he is getting the same results.

Haley and Sam seem like the only two in the story that have more than a shot glass of common sense between them.

Here's hoping it's just a valley before the next peak.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

More story and a little less sex??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
excellent!

Great story telling from start to finish, wonderful plot, and excellent characters. The love scenes are especially well done, and never become repetitive or tedious, nor do they ever take up more of the storyline than is necessary. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

poor sam no one loves her coz she aint pretty like other girls

even the nerdy brian rejected her

even when she gave her virginity to him just how heartless he is ,she is so sweet ,nice and gentle but he fucking doesnt care

nice guys might finish at last but nice girls are treated even worse even the nerds take nice girls for granted and then they complain that they score last coz nice girls like bad boys

WolfbeckettWolfbeckett6 months ago

I'm so done with Stacy's shit. Can she please just get hit by a bus? Any time any of the story's drama affects her she comes completely unhinged and starts acting like a baby instead of sitting down with the people involved and having a fucking conversation like an adult would do. Stacy breaks up with Brian. Brian has sex with someone else while they're broken up and uses a condom but an accident happens anyway. Somehow she believes this is his fault. I'm just so tired of her. Have her move overseas to live with a distant relative or something, I don't care, she has to fucking go, she's the most childish character in the entire story and she keeps making the same mistake over and over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wait, when did Brian sleep with Sam? And she was a virgin!? Seems quick to then jump into bed. I thought he slept with Haley and didn't do anything with Sam. Did I miss that? And of course she gets pregnant - how convenient. *sigh* Alright, whatever, guess this is the flavour of drama for this episode.

Does every single female in these stories have a compulsion to overreact to everything and storm off? Just once it would be nice if they stayed calm and talked about the situation. Just to mix it up for once. Stacy and Brain and all their associated drama needs to end; it's honestly just aggravating at this point. Less of their drama, a little less of the repetitive sex, and a bit more plot would be nice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous