Beauty and the Slob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PerilEyes
PerilEyes
546 Followers

Shannon twisted her body again. "UGH, FACE WHAT?!" Her heart was beating fast and furiously. She couldn't believe the things he was saying about her, how he was comparing himself to her, and saying that he was actually the better one! Criticizing her decisions and choices and life. He had no idea how hard it was. It was so easy when you don't care.

"That you're so stuck up and so stuck on other people's opinions that you don't see what a bitch you are."

Shannon's heart jumped at the sound of the "B-word." He was talking about her. He thinks I'm a bitch. Shannon's first instinct should have been to deny what he was saying again. She wasn't a bitch -- was she? She was so focused and particular in her life. She wanted to get the grades, do and say all the right things...succeed. Maybe that threw other people off? Maybe she had blinders on that she couldn't see the effect of her keen drive on how she perceived and interacted with other people? Maybe her constant need to be perfect and have others see her that way made her dismissive of those that weren't like her. People like Miles, who didn't care about what others thought. Who was completely happy and comfortable with himself. Who was confident. More confident than she could ever be despite being 10 times are attractive as him.

"Ah, I see I hit a chord finally. You know I'm right." Miles casually reached into the pizza box again. He pulled out another cold slice and took a bite. Shannon's eyes diverted to the food and the indent his teeth left in it. Once again, she imagined walking over to him. She imagined straddling his lap, leaning into his fat stomach, grabbing his hand and putting her face to the teeth marks and biting where he bit.

"Believe me: you'll be thanking me by the time we're done," he said. "I guarantee it."

And then Shannon saw his big, engorged belly -- the product of stuffing himself the whole day. A part of her knew it was revolting. It was an ugly and unhealthy site. His stomach basically summed up Miles Bern -- little care for his wellbeing, little care in, well, anything. But as she stared more, repulsion turned to fascination. Her mind was boggled with how anyone could exist this way and be OK with it.

Shannon's legs were shaking. Her head hurt. So much was going through her mind. She wanted to just shut it off. She wanted to just turn off that part of her that kept demanding, kept striving. The part that made her... a bitch.

With a mouthful of crust and toppings, Miles pointed to her with the slice, breaking her thought process. "That's another thing, by the way," he mumbled. She looked up from his stomach with lidded eyes. He gulped down. "Don't think you've been sly. You've been checking me out this whole day."

"I...huh? No, I..." Shannon was stunned again. She couldn't get out the words to defend herself this time. She cursed him because he was right! She had been eyeing him all day. She had told herself she was just trying to figure him out. But in the process, she realized there was probably something to him -- something that enthralled her. Something that... turned her on.

He grinned, shaking his head. "No, no, no denying it this time, honey. You want me."

"I...wait, I..."

Miles took another bite, nonchalantly telling Shannon, "You can say 'no', but we both know what's inevitably gonna happen here." He swallowed again. "See, I know big words, too."

"What? Huh?" Shannon said, still dazed at her realization and her want to deny what he was saying but knowledge that it was all true.

"See what's going to happen -- and what was destined to happen -- is you're going to wiggle those slutty hips on over here and then you're going to get on your knees and then you're going to drape those smug lips over my fat cock. That's what's gonna happen. See, your legs are shifting just thinking about me," he laughed.

Shannon was horrified and shocked. Her breath was coming out rapid and fast. The way he was talking to her, the way he was treating her, so vulgar, so confident... Her thighs had been rubbing against each other. Was she wet? She hoped not, but felt she was.

"You can't fight it, Shannon," he beckoned. "Come here."

She wasn't of her normal, rational mind. Her head was clouded. As if operating on their own will, she sensed her legs moving. Slow, careful steps. Part of her told them to stop. They didn't listen. Her eyes circled around as the image of Miles got closer, taking in every part of his disgusting, slobbish body.

She rounded around the table, finding herself standing over his grinning form. For a moment, she recognized that she could turn around and save of herself from what she was about to do. But instead, her knees buckled and she sunk to the ground, resting her ass on the balls of her feet.

Finally settled, she obediently looked up at him with her deep dark brown eyes as if to await further instructions.

"Well, get to it then -- undo my fuckin' pants!" he said.

Without a word, Shannon raised her body enough to access his jeans. Her shaky long fingers went under his fat stomach, which hung over his waistband. She felt the hair and sweat on her hands. She located the button and struggling a bit, she threaded it out. Then she tugged on the little metal zipper, hearing the little teeth jar against each other. She folded out the flaps but paused again to look at him.

Miles sighed. "For a brainiac, you're really slow. I really don't have to tell you what comes next, do I?"

Her fingers reached for the waistband of his black underwear, pressed tight into his pudgy flesh. Pushing the rolls of fat up, her hands found the top of his underwear. Then, they went inside. She rummaged for a bit, trying to get a good grip of his cock. Finally, she felt it and pulled it out. Shannon's eyes widened as Miles's cock came into view. Miles was thick. It wasn't huge in terms of length, but the girth really got her. It was as fat as a coke can. It certainly dwarfed her hand as she held it.

"There ya go. Maybe you do know what's next..." he smiled.

Letting go for a moment, she spit into her hand and gripped him again. Her fingers ran up and down the fat shaft, the saliva offering adequate lubrication.

"Yeah, that's good...stroke that fuckin' dick, Shannon...let's see how hard you can get it..."

The university student watched his member the whole time, sticking out from the layers of fat around it and bulging in her hand. She felt it harden in her grasp. That was a good sign already. Tentative to start, she was mostly focused on keeping her hand going. She looked at her thin wrist next to his thick cock. It was obvious which was bigger. She didn't know if she was sweating, but she could definitely feel her face warm up. Adjusting her grip, she tightened her fingers. Shannon's confidence was growing. Rising with it was the tension between her legs. Her mind swirled with the reality of pleasing a man she called a fat slob no lesser than fifteen minutes ago.

Miles's finger curled under her chin, directing her up to him. "Up here now. Look at me."

Her eyes met his. That grin waited for her when she craned her neck up to look at him. He had a confident gaze.

"Alright, enough of that," she then heard him suddenly say. "Let's get to the main course now... Put those bitch lips to work."

Shannon blinked once, but she understood. She saw his satisfied look before leaning forward. Parting her lips and closing her eyes, she wrapped her mouth against the head and pushed down. Again, she was tentative. She didn't want to go deep. She hoped she could half-ass it for now and hope he was satisfied.

He wasn't.

"Work the tongue...god, do I have to tell you to do everything? You'd think with a wide mouth and lips like yours you'd have some experience..." Miles laughed.

Shannon didn't know why he was being so needlessly insulting. She knew her mouth was rather large and wide but even with its size, Miles thick cock pushed them to their limits. At that moment, it finally hit her: she had Miles Burns' cock in her mouth. Shannon moaned as she soaked her panties.

Refocusing, she forced herself into taking more of him. Half his salty member was in her mouth now. She went up...and then down. Up and down. Up and down. She was getting into a rhythm finally. Her saliva allowing for his cock to smoothly pump in and out, filling her mouth and pressing against the entrance to her throat. God, he was so thick. Removing him for a moment, she sheepishly curled her tongue along the head before returning to her previous activity. She wanted him in her throat.

"Ohhh yeahh....I knew you knew what to do...." Miles laughed.

She was blowing a fatso. A man that was every bit her antithesis. She should've hated it, but she didn't. Perhaps her worrying about pleasing others, the same trait Miles ruthlessly grilled her about, actually helped her in this case. By his grunts, Miles seemed stimulated. He wrapped his greasy, stubby fingers in her auburn tresses. The same fingers he used to stuff his face with the disgusting hamburger and pizza. She didn't remember him wiping his hands. Now those gross fingers were in her perfect hair.

She wanted to serve. It excited her. She wanted to make sure he was taken care of. She wanted to debase herself for him. A small part of her objective, scientific, and even somewhat feminist mind knew he didn't deserve any of it. He was rude, cold, and had not shown that he truly cared for her. Miles was making her work for his approval and affection. And she was falling for it. It drove her wild to obey him and give him what he wanted. It made her wet to reduce herself for this fat, disgusting slob of a man.

Miles was lazily slouched in his seat, taking a purposely and outwardly laissez-faire position. His fat pecker imprinted her rosy cheeks. She wrapped the base tighter and swallowed more of him. The closer she got to the base, the more her sexy face became surrounded by his rolls. His fat stomach pushed against her forehead, almost impeding her from fully taking him down, but she wasn't going to let it. Pulling back so only the tip remained in her mouth, she placed her hands on his fat thighs and then shoved her face down.

Shannon felt the fat tip of Miles' cock push into her throat.

"Oh fuck yes, Shannon!" Miles tightened his grip on her head. All in one motion, Miles slouched further into the couch, slid his hips toward her, and pulled her head forward while Shannon herself pushed. Shannon's lips pressed against the fat around the base of his cock, her face nuzzled tightly between his stomach, thighs, and ballsack. She could feel his sweat against her cheeks, his hair on her skin -- and his cock down her throat, stretching it so wide. "Those bitch lips were meant for my fat cock. Like Cinderella's slipper: my cock and your wide mouth and smug lips."

Shannon moaned in pleasure as Miles eased his grip and she pulled herself back before diving down again. Miles reached down began to fondle her body. His fingers unceremoniously poked into her dress, roughly kneading the skin below it. Shannon could feel him touching all around her. His large hands pushed their way under her bra cups, completely enveloping her breasts, his palms running across her nipples as he continued further down. He reached the underside of her breast and weighed it in his hand.

"Normally I'd say you're lacking, but you just might do with the rest of your body," he critiqued. He continued to openly feel her up before repeating the same with her other mound.

Grabbing hold of her dress, Miles then tugged it down around the bottom of her breasts, taking her bra with it and effectively freeing up her chest completely. As he noted, Shannon wasn't hugely endowed, but was a looker nonetheless with her perky, nicely shaped tits. Hitting the cool basement air, her nipples stood at attention, surround by her pink areolas and her blemish-free white skin. Miles continued to take his liberties with her, pinching and grab her breasts, squeezing and kneading them roughly. He acted like he owned her. There was no hesitation.

Briefly removing his cock, he tapped his cock against her lips before reinserting it. "Ahhh...time to unload Shannon...."

A deep, long groan emitted above her as Miles' greasy cum filled her mouth. It exploded out of the corner of her lips, sliding down the side of her face and dripping off her chin. Miles thumbed her cheek, adding a line of oily pizza residue to her sticky visage before running his unclean hand through her hair once more. Miles took a moment after he finished coming and Shannon stayed where she was, his cock still in her mouth, breathing through her nose.

"Up now." Miles finally rose, pulling his cock out of her mouth and her up with him. "On the table," he forcefully directed her.

Shannon was a bit disoriented as she took the commands. "Huh?" She spun toward the messy table. Miles' hands pushed on her shoulders and then forward, giving her no choice but to mount the coffee table, spreading her legs wide and bending her over until her placed her hands onto the wood.

"Seen enough of your face...gotta get a good look at your ass now..." Grabbing the hem of her dress, Miles hiked it up around her narrow waist. He hungrily eyed her exposed petite yet rounded ass cheeks, framed nicely by her pink cotton panties. His hand grazed up and down, getting a good feel of her sexy cheeks, and then offered a pointed smack.

"Ah!" Shannon winced as she leaned forward on the table. Her dark pupils were in direct line with a party-sized bag of nacho cheese Doritos, orange crumbs and pieces scattered around it.

Miles stepped around her back side to access the pizza box under her torso. He lifted a piece out, went to put it in his own mouth, then stopped. He raised the slice to Shannon's lips. "Hold," he ordered. Shannon stared at the greasy slice of pizza. She could see the oil on it. She parted her lips and Miles shoved it inside. Shannon moaned as her mouth closed around it.

Miles shut the lid of the pizza box and positioned himself behind her again. Sucking on his oily treat, Shannon waited as he hooked his thumbs inside the tight waistband of her panties and peeled undergarment down her toned jogger's legs. With a tug, Miles removed them from around her feet before tossing the personal item into a pile of his dirty laundry lying a few feet away.

He reached forward and took the slice from Shannon's mouth. With one hand holding his pizza and the other holding his wagging member, he lined himself up with her dripping hole and pushed himself inside her. Shannon cried out in pleasure, the fat cock stretching her lips wider than they've ever been before. Shannon was tight already, but the sheer thickness of Miles made it feel even more so. With no support, the going was slow. Miles took a bite of the pizza and then then set the food down on Shannon's back, using her like a human table. He gripped her around her wide hips and pushed deeper.

"Oh yeahh....tight....gotta loosen ya up..." he growled.

Shannon yelped with each uncomfortable jerk. Her breasts dangled with every movement and bounced wildly with every thrust. Her hands shifted to avoid some leftover crumbs. Her body hovered uneasily over the messy table, her arms shaking from the mix of pain and pleasure. Shannon's pupils scanned the scene before her on the messy table and she prayed she wouldn't come into contact with anything. It was so unsanitary and unpleasant. She didn't know how anyone could live and function like this!

All thoughts vacated her mind as with one last forceful thrust, Miles slammed all the way into her. Shannon's clenched her eyes shut and let out a loud scream and moan of intense pleasure.

"Yeeaah. There we go.... Now.... fucking work for it while I eat you hot-assed bitch." For a moment, she didn't move, taking in the feeling of Miles all the way inside of her. Then, Shannon slowly began rocking her herself back and forth. Miles resumed munching on the pizza, standing still while Shannon fucked herself onto his fat cock and taking his time finishing off the slice. Then, he returned his greasy fingers back to her waist and continued his potent thrusting. "Alright, that's enough slow shit. Time to really get to it."

Miles quickened his pace, slamming roughly into Shannon's wet cunt. Shannon leaned her body forward in hopes of coping with his hard thrusts. She could feel his cock completely filling her up with every thrust, pounding into her soaking wet hole like a jackhammer. She sunk down further onto the table and felt the leftover pieces of Doritos and food press into her pristine skin. Using her forearms to stabilize herself, the keen student balled her fists and closed her eyes as the onslaught persisted.

"Ugh....I can't...." she grunted. "Please....Miles...not so..."

"Hard? Yeah, that ain't gonna happen," the large man laughed. "Almost done though."

Miles jerked uncomfortably again causing Shannon to wince. Her nose tingled and her eyes began to sting and water. She was getting close, the feeling of Miles' cock stretching her open and the sounds of his fat body slapping against hers pushing her closer and closer to the edge. But before either one of them could reach a climax, Miles stopped and Shannon cried out in anguish. He pulled out of her and tapped her thigh. Then he easily flipped her onto her back, and then resumed his kneeling assault.

"Ohhh...yeah...ooo..." she cooed with every thrust. Her breasts shook with each gyration. Shannon threw her arms above her head, gripping the edge of the table. She looked forward and saw her legs spread wide to accommodate Miles' girth. She watched Miles' stomach bounce and smack into her. She marveled at his incredibly thick cock slamming into her. Shannon moaned and cried, closing her eyes. Beneath her, she felt the trash and leftover food: the cardboard pizza box against her ass, her beautiful hair that she meticulously styled every morning spread around her head and lying on top of god knows what. She was wallowing in garbage. She was acting like a pig. She was a fuckpig.... Getting fucked by a slob...

"Ohhhh goddddd....please....yesssssss..." Shannon screamed -- just as Miles slammed all the way home and shot jet after jet of his cum into her. The brunette's body arched off the table. Beginning with her curling toes, a wave of tightness progressed through her body. Her pussy contracted and abdomen cramped up. Her entire body tensed as she came harder than she ever had in her entire life, jerking as the waves of pleasure coursed through her. Finally, she collapsed back onto the table.

As Shannon huffed and caught her breath, Miles pulled out of her pussy. She watched glassy-eyed as he walked around to her. He dropped to a knee and cupped his hand under her head, raising her toward him. He pushed his mouth on Shannon's, his fat lips the perfect fit for her wide mouth. He kissed her hungrily and she reciprocated in kind, actively flicking her tongue against his.

"They might be bitch lips, but they're damn good at what they do," he grinned

"Thanks...idiot," she laughed.

Miles held his stomach. "I'm hungry now after that."

"I know you are," she teased.

"That's your cue to get in the kitchen then," Miles said. "Here, I'll help you up." The man took her hand and gently pulled her up. Shannon ran her hands down the front of her dress, covering her lower body once again. The coolness of the room reached up her skirt.

She stuck out her tongue. "Nicest thing you've done all today," she teased once more, then moved past him. She began to lift the top of her dress back up to cover her bare tits when Miles stopped her.

"No, leave one strap off." Miles caught her before she left the living the area, delivering a swift and hard smack to her ass. "I want to see your tits out while you work."

PerilEyes
PerilEyes
546 Followers