Beauty and the Slob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PerilEyes
PerilEyes
548 Followers

"Eeee!!!" she turned, rubbing her already sore behind. She grinned, shooting him a playful look, before following his orders and leaving one strap dangling, exposing her bare breast. She took a skipping step to the kitchen but again halted at his voice.

"Actually no -- I've changed my mind," Miles directed. Shannon turned around. "This place is a mess. You should do that instead."

She raised a brow. "So you don't want to eat?"

"Did I say that?" he said. "You should clean up a little bit first. You know, for the mess you caused since you got here."

"That I caused?" she challenged.

"Well it certainly wouldn't have gotten this way if you didn't get here, so it's your fault. Ergo -- and again, I know fancy words too - get cleaning, bitch lips," he grinned.

Shannon sighed and shook her head. "I...I'm not even gonna argue anymore."

"See, you're learning!"

Shannon didn't respond. Instead, she gathered the empty pizza box and greasy burger bags, and dropped them in the proper receptacles outside. She couldn't believe he finished all that junk food by himself. Or maybe she should have believed it by now. When she returned, she rolled up the bag of Doritos and cleared the surface of its cheesy crumbs. Miles just watched from his throne. He particularly liked it when Shannon moved to his side to work. He liked it more when she had to bend over.

When she was finished with their 'workstation', she tackled the pile of laundry. As she picked up one of his stained t-shirts, her underwear dropped onto the floor. Retrieving it, she moved to put it on.

"Wait. Leave that there," Miles instructed from the couch. "That's mine now."

Shannon opened her mouth to say something, but remembered her resolution only moments ago. She tossed the dirty clothes into a hamper and left the panties for him. For finishing touches, Shannon gave the floor at little sweeping.

"Well, at least a bit more presentable now," she stood.

"Until tomorrow anyways. But you'll come back then too," he winked. Shannon just shot back a playful glance, before heading into the kitchen.

The brunette ran through the fridge and the cupboards looking for something...anything, cleaning as she went and organizing his kitchen and cupboards. There were still messy dishes in the sink but those could wait until after dinner. In the middle of it, Miles called to her for a beer, which she happily obliged. She set it in front of him (he had taken his grooved spot back on the couch) and returned to her task.

As she might have expected, Miles didn't have a lot to work with. Fortunately, she found some thin pasta behind one of the doors. Even better, they weren't expired! She filled a pot with water, let it boil, and then dropped the noodles in. While Shannon stirred them around, she had a rising feeling of giddiness. Cooking wasn't a particular sexy act by itself, but something about her waiting over a stove, preparing a meal for the log on the sofa was arousing.

It was some part humiliating -- a woman cooking for a deadbeat man. Shannon knew how much that narrative played out in history. It was irrational, but she was into it! She wanted to serve. She wanted to serve him. She wanted him to order her around and treat her like his property.

When the food was finished, Shannon plated the steaming pasta into a plate and poured some tomato sauce she found onto the dish. She carefully walked over to Miles and set it down in front of him. She stood idly beside him.

Miles immediately began eating. He was a messy eater. The food flicked into his mouth, splashing particles in front of him. His chin was smeared with sauce too. "Aren't you gonna eat yourself?" he said.

Shannon shook her head. "Nope! I wanna watch you," she smiled. "Is it good?"

He slurped a long saucy strand into his mouth. "It's not bad."

Shannon wiped around his messy mouth with a napkin. "Wait 'til you see what I can do with more than packaged and canned food."

"Can't wait," he mumbled.

Then, Shannon slinked to her knees. Surprising even Miles, she rested her head on his leg. They still didn't complete their assignment, but she knew she would be finishing it herself anyways.

Nestling her cheek against his fat thigh, Shannon smiled as she closed her eyes. "Thank you."

PerilEyes
PerilEyes
548 Followers