All Comments on 'Beauty and the Geek'

by TempleLocke

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hilariously geeky & playful!

I have been looking for something like this for a long time. I would love to see more! 5 stars!

ZannaBlitheZannaBlithealmost 12 years ago
GO GEEEKS!!!

loving this. bring the encounters to comic con.

TempleLockeTempleLockealmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

That is exactly where I am planning to take it! I am planning a whole series around geekery, this was just the first. I wanted to see what sort of reception this one would get before I started on more. I am going to call the series "GEEKHUNTER", with each installment being independent from the rest, chronologically and character-wise. I am currently fleshing out a vignette centered around a Whovian (for you Doctor Who fans) that seeks out a Doctor to tryst with at a con. Working on outlines for Supernatural with a Winchester cosplayer, and a midnight release quickie.

Geek power!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I love stories where the "geek" gets the girl...or vice versa since ladies can be "geeks" too. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Beauty and the Geek

When I first saw the title, I thought this was an update of another series, that has the exact same name which started in 2010, and had chapter 27 come out this past March.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1201884&page=submissions

TempleLockeTempleLockealmost 12 years agoAuthor

I realized that after it went live on the site. This was only my 2nd submission to Lit, I am still relatively new, and I didn't know another series with this title existed when I submitted. I mentioned earlier that further installments to this series would be titled "Geekhunter". My apologies for any confusion.

newtinmplsnewtinmplsover 11 years ago
Me too

This is exactly the way I think most of the time; if I had a quarter of the sex in reality that I contemplate, I'd never have time to do anything else. Well done! Keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous