All Comments on 'Beauty Pool Knockout'

by Smokey125

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
azure_skiesazure_skiesabout 9 years ago
Drawn to this story by the exchange of comments

I will savour this story in due course and I have to say this author has not yet failed to delight. So for now, as one of Lit's army of volunteer editors I just want to make the suggestion that constructive criticism is nearly always welcomed by authors. Having said that, my personal opinion is that praise should be even higher on the list of priorities. All authors, mine included, spend a lot of time and effort to put themselves out there for our free entertainment. They deserve every encouragement and thanks that they receive.

WerewolfEnthusiastWerewolfEnthusiastabout 9 years ago
I liked your story

I liked your story and longed for more. It is as if we the readers are left tittering on the edge of our imagination thinking will they end at summer vacation or will they blossom into something more with Zoey & Lizzy-beth working out logistics of combining their two worlds. I loved and valued that she "Lizzy-beth" went above and beyond to help Zoe.

Regardless of no new chapter for this story is forthcoming I like your stories they draw me in and they send me down the rabbit hole into your writing world.

redlion75redlion75about 9 years ago
my appologies

your right smokey.instead of the negative i should have told you that i did enjoy the story.i will tell you this was a stupid thing for me to do and admit it was out of wanting to know they ended up happy for life.i hate reading stories that end with you wanting to go well what fuck happened?did they live happy everafter or do a thelma and louise?my only bad thing was as a life guard she should have known not to move zoe when she had hit her head with a possible neck injury.

HeisenhugHeisenhugalmost 9 years ago

Hi again Smokey,

I think this was actually the first story of yours I read, back when it first came out, and seeing it on your list when I went to find the rest of the happy endings series certainly factored in to me reading through a bunch of your other work too. Time, I think, to reread this, but I must ask... Did this get a sequel yet, so I can look it up straight after?

Not to worry if it didn't, just good information to have :)

HeisenhugHeisenhugalmost 9 years ago

Ma' am, eh? *giggles*

It does seem like they have another story to tell, likely mishap filled judging by how they met. No rush though, I can has patience lol

BugattiTBugattiTalmost 9 years ago
Lovely Story

Nice story. Hope another one is coming soon? Keep writing Smokey

hfernandez1983hfernandez1983about 8 years ago
Another gem

Now this was really interesting. I like this concept. Although I thought everything felt a bit rushed, but again a very nice story. I think your writing style is very good and so far the work I have read from you is pretty great. I think this particular story does indeed warrant a sequel. I think it will not just make me but most of the other readers happy too. Ideas that pop into my head for a sequel would be to just follow up the remainder of Zoe's days left at the resort. Lizzy-Beth could take her out on a proper date with some nice sensual love making but with a heavy heart also realize that the enamorous Zoe is about to leave. Maybe this could even turn into a threequel maybe even more. Who knows. There is potential as always to round off any good story.

stroudlestroudleover 5 years ago
sweet

And in my book sweet is good , very good.

Beautiful story of a accident that turns a holiday on its head . We could all do with a lovely lifeguard like Lizzie Beth to jump in and rescue us .

I personally like how you ended this Smokey . It is not always necessary to spoon feed your readers with a neat and tidy ending all wrapped up . The will they wont they aspect added to the enjoyment for me .

Straight into my favourite box with this brilliant love story with a sexy mutual orgasmic scene .

Thank you Smokey

JC

roveroneroveroneover 5 years ago
Very sweet....

loved your characters....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmokey125@Smokey125
Writing lesbian erotica has become one of the most important things in my life. I try to make all my main characters at least reasonably three-dimensional, and balance out the Smokey Sagas between sweet, fluffy, light-hearted pieces with happy endings, and rough, sinister tale...