Beauty Pool Knockout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smokey125
Smokey125
619 Followers

"Well, that's good, since I don't even know my own name, and I have no idea where I live."

"Well, you're obviously staying at the Bayside Inn; you're not allowed in its pool if you're not a guest," said Lizzy-Beth, trying to help.

"You mean...what, I'm...I'm on vacation?...But, then where do I really live?"

She sounded understandably distraught. Lizzy-Beth began to see just how grave the situation potentially was. All this girl had taken to the pool was a towel...and presumably, her room key. She didn't have a purse or wallet with her, so they couldn't consult them for identification. Lizzy-Beth had her own room key, and was pretty sure they'd held on to this girl's as well, but she didn't know if the staff could recognize the girl on sight, or find her room number just by the key. Maybe they could scan it or something. But if not...then what? The Bayside Inn had over a thousand rooms, some closed off from general access. If even possible, it would take forever to try the key in every single one. Swell. Now what do we do?

Lizzy-Beth didn't have it in her to just leave this girl alone knowing she'd lost her memory. She didn't know what she'd do or where she'd go now. And...well, the bed in her room at the Inn was big enough to sleep two, but...

She guessed she could let her stay here overnight, as advised, but she had to go back on duty the following morning. She wouldn't be able to come back and pick her up, and the girl couldn't be left to fend for herself with total amnesia.

She thanked the staff, and took Zoe/Jennifer back out to her car.

*****

Wednesday, July 23rd, 2014, 12:24 a.m.

Lizzy-Beth wasn't sure about this, but again, didn't see what choice she had. She'd explained to Zoe the dilemma of trying the hotel room key in every single room, and the recep staff couldn't be of optimum assistance. Unfortunately for the lasses, even though Lizzy-Beth had told them on the way out the girl'd had an accident, their policies did not include scanning cards unless the occupant could provide identification, or at least give them a name. Once more, anything that could have sufficed was locked in the now elusive room. This was an especially frustrating circumstance under which Lizzy-Beth wished the rules could be bent just a little. Even after she yet again explained this was the girl they'd helped bring out to her car—and that she'd lost her memory—would she get no further in this endeavor. Unbelievable, she thought incredulously.

"Well, what am I supposed to do then? The poor girl has no idea who she is, or what's going on!" Lizzy-Beth reiterated. "We don't even know her name!"

"We're sorry, Miss Williams. We simply can't scan for the number without identification."

This put Lizzy-Beth between a rock and hard place. It was after midnight, and she had to do something. She wasn't sure how she felt about having her unknown acquaintance sleep with her in her room—let alone her own bed—but she couldn't just abandon this confused waif after saving her life, and had virtually zero other options. She led the girl to her own room and took her in.

Lizzy-Beth, what makes you think this is a good idea? the more cautious part of her mind wanted to know.

I didn't say I thought it was a "good idea," the other part of her explained. It's not even noble or altruistic. The girl has no idea who she is and nowhere else to go. It's the right thing to do. We'd be a terrible person if we just shut her out. And, even on the ridiculously small chance she'd try to make off with something, where's she gonna go?

Besides...she's cute.

That's funny, I don't recall asking our hormones for an opinion.

Zoe—now under the assumption of "Jennifer"—wasn't exactly thrilled about the arrangement either, but agreed their proverbial hands were basically tied here. Frankly, she was scared. She felt helpless. She wanted to cry, and Lizzy-Beth couldn't blame her. For heaven's sake, neither of them had the slightest idea who the girl really was.

Lizzy-Beth told her in a gentle tone of voice that she knew what a terrible pickle the girl had found herself in. She was calling her Jennifer just for purposes of having something to address her by. She also said since there really wasn't anything they could do about this, especially at this time of night, they might as well try to settle in, get comfy and just...hang out.

"In fact, I was thinking, and, uh...well, I've been trying to put myself in your place about this. I can only imagine how scared you must be. But I want you to know you can trust me. Especially since there's really no place for us to sleep in here other than the, eh...

"...Anyway...I was also thinking, I'm gonna ask one of the other lifeguards to take my shift for tomorrow. It occurred to me that if I worked, you'd either have to spend the whole day in here, or outside somewhere. And I think the time could be put to much better use trying to jog your memory somehow."

Zoe/Jennifer still didn't say much. She understood that this lady was trying to be hospitable and friendly, and she was certainly appreciative. Yet she felt still uncomfy, basically at Lizzy-Beth's mercy. Lizzy-Beth could read it in her face.

"In the meantime," said Lizzy-Beth, "We can do whatever you want till it's time for bed..." She counted on her fingers, keeping an amiable smile on her face. "...We could watch some TV, we could play cards, we could read...

"...Or, y'know, we could just sit and shoot the breeze for a while."

Zoe/Jen nodded, considering the selections. Finally, she answered—

"I think...TV sounds good. And who knows, maybe...maybe something I see'll...remind me of something."

"Good idea!" said Lizzy-Beth. "Okeydoke, here's the remote; I'll watch anything you wanna watch. Can I get you something to eat?"

Zoe thought herself quite fortunate to have fallen under this lady's care. She seemed like she really wanted to help. And she was hungry. She accepted the supper offer.

Ten minutes later, Lizzy-Beth and Zoe/Jennifer sat at either foot of the bed, watching an unfamiliar but humorous program and munching on leftover microwave pizza. It may not have been the perfect meal to enjoy just before bed, but Lizzy-Beth hadn't been grocery shopping for a bit, and wasn't certain how much sleep would be gotten tonight anyway.

She received a treat as something funny happened on the screen. Zoe/Jennifer, who was beginning to loosen up a bit, giggled. It was the first time Lizzy-Beth got to see her smile. It became a nice little moment. She laughed along.

Shortly after the repast was consumed, Zoe/Jen decided she had abruptly turned very tired. She yawned, stretched, lowered herself horizontally onto the mattress and pulled the comforter over herself. Lizzy-Beth turned the TV off, a bit surprised her new roommate could fall asleep so easily and quickly. Then again, she'd had quite an eventful night, she was likely wiped. Lizzy-Beth clicked off the lamp and laid down.

Zoe/Jen was facing inside the bed, which Lizzy-Beth found preferable, as she would rather study her new friend's cute, pretty face than her stitches. At the same time, it was clear she could do no more than admire the lass' comely kisser. If she were a cruel or wicked person, she could take advantage of the poor amnesic and defenseless Jennifer, have her way with her and be done with it. But she was good-hearted. She couldn't do any of these things and live with herself afterwards. And she liked this girl. She had saved her life, now she wanted to help her further to get her memory—and consequently her hotel room and possessions—back.

Moonlight filtered in through the Venetians, casting a single strip of illumination upon Zoe/Jennifer's sleeping face. Lizzy-Beth marveled at the sight until she had to avert her eyes to the ceiling, just to keep from doing something inappropriate.

It wasn't as if Lizzy-Beth were some sort of intimacy-lusting horn dog, seeking action wherever she could get it. She was gay, and hadn't enjoyed a wealth of passionate love in her life, but the one-on-one emotional connection remained more important. Lizzy-Beth knew she couldn't exactly have an emotional connection with a girl who couldn't even remember her own name. And she might have been jumping the gun, but she couldn't help wondering if fate had a hand in whatever was going on here.

At 28, Lizzy-Beth Kessie Williams had been a lifeguard at the Inn for three years. Around the time she graduated swim college, her finances were drained from paying off student loans, and she needed some income. The Bayside was looking for a lifeguard, and had a room reserved for the candidate for as long as needed or desired. Lizzy-Beth, who was strapped for funds and also needed a place to crash while getting her living together, saw it as an ideal opportunity. Fortunately for Zoe, though the hotel upheld could not honor their scan request without ID, Lizzy-Beth had free rein in her own room. She and her own guests came and went as pleased.

Even as a little girl, Lizzy-Beth never wanted to get bogged down in ruts. She always wanted to keep things a little shaken up; she didn't like that which was boring, routine and predictable. This trait was a factor in her decision to nick her first name from Elizabeth. Of course, she could get away with more spontaneity at a younger age than now as a grown-up, a fact she'd just have to live with.

She'd decided to be a lifeguard because she enjoyed helping people, and was skilled in both swimming and first aid. So the vocational path was right up her alley. The scary part was that this post placed a fair deal of pressure squarely on her shoulders when someone fell prey to a life-threatening emergency. And though she was adept at her job, she wasn't omnipotent. The rewarding part was that this line of work was far from thankless. When she succeeded in her intrepid rescues, she was often lavished in hearty thanks and hugs. This may not have been true in Zoe/Jen's case, but Lizzy-Beth understood the girl was thoroughly disoriented. She would need a while just to be able to see straight, much less get her memory back. She felt so sorry for her.

At the same time, Lizzy-Beth had to be honest in admitting to a certain intrigue in this unusual setup. Whatever the circumstances, she had ended up tonight with a pretty girl in her bed. Once more, she couldn't emphasize to herself enough that she couldn't actually do anything but let her sleep. But that was all right; they'd spend the following day together coming up with ways to help restore the girl's memory, and Lizzy-Beth would tell about herself and her life. Perhaps something would ring a bell. Common ground could be struck upon. Anything was possible.

Anything is possible, she thought, shutting her eyes with a smile. Hee-hee-hee...

Whoa. Down, girl. Come on, don't go there. You know she's off-limits.

I know, I know...

Pondering the possibilities of sense-jogging activities in which they could engage, Lizzy-Beth soon too fell to sleep.

*****

Wednesday, July 23rd, 2014, 9:52 a.m.

Morning dawned anew courtesy of Sunny Ray breaking through cloud remnants, gently encouraging the Earth to wake up and say hello. Last night's weather had resulted in some wrought havoc throughout Juniper and the Fisherman's Bay resort, but the worst to be dealt with was a felled tree on the shoulder of Solomon Road. Citizens and especially vacationers were delighted to see the weather was mild, pleasant and sweet once more, that they could get back to enjoying their outdoor time.

Lizzy-Beth had turned off her alarm clock so she and Zoe/Jennifer could sleep in. When they'd both awoken, Lizzy-Beth provided her with a couple of articles from her closet.

"I don't know how close you may be to my own size," she said, "But you've gotta wear something."

At 5'3", her amnesic new friend was three inches smaller, and carried a slightly narrower build than she, but slipped nicely into one of Lizzy-Beth's tank tops and pair of shorts. And then of course she had her own flip-flops. The first thing Lizzy-Beth did afterwards was take them out to breakfast. And while she'd solicited Zoe/Jen's opinion out of good manners, the girl wasn't exactly able to offer one.

"Okay, here we go," she remarked as they parked beside a large restaurant. "Nikki's. This is one of my favorite places. Y'ever been here?"

Zoe/Jennifer shot her a helpless look.

Lizzy-Beth nodded sheepishly. "Right. Sorry."

A hostess placed them in a booth. Lizzy-Beth produced a spiral notebook she'd brought with a pen clipped to its rings.

"All right, I thought we'd try to do this by documenting our experiences, looking for clues and paring away," she explained.

"Thank you, Lizzy-Beth," said Zoe/Jen. "And thank you for taking me out to breakfast. I...literally can't tell you what this means to me."

"Hey, no problems!" Lizzy-Beth waved it off. "Tell you the truth, this is kinda fun for me too. I don't wanna make you feel like a project, or turn your misfortune into my hobby, but...I'm interested. I wanna help you."

She was met with a warm smile of approval and appreciation.

"And in the process, I'll tell you about myself so you can get to know me too."

Zoe/Jennifer's eyes fell upon the menu.

"Good heavens, look at the size of this thing!" she commented.

Lizzy-Beth nodded. "That's why I took us here. Not only's the food great, but they can make anything. Selection's unbelievable."

Having only heard half of what she said, an excitedly hungry Zoe/Jen flipped enthusiastically through the breakfast section.

"Oooh, crepes..." she admired. "Blintzes...cereal...pancakes, waffles, French toast, fruit, sides, appetizers...it all looks great."

Her mouth was beginning to water. She had to be careful not to start drooling on the laminated pages. As she browsed, a cute brunette in her mid-20s approached in her apron with pad and pen.

"Good morning, ladies!" she greeted. "My name's Carolyn, I'll be taking care of you this morning. Can I start ya off with a bevvie?"

Lizzy-Beth asked for a glass of orange juice. Zoe/Jennifer requested chocolate milk.

"Excellent choice," smiled Carolyn, scrawling waitress shorthand on her pad. "A'right, we'll get those right out for ya. Go ahead and have a look through the menu, and I'll be back in just a couple secs!"

Carolyn pranced back to the kitchen. Lizzy-Beth watched as she headed away.

"Gosh, she's pretty," she remarked.

"Hm?" Her friend looked up from the enormous plethora of available meals.

"The waitress. You think she's cute?"

Zoe/Jen turned in the direction of the kitchen. "Oh, I, uh...I dunno. I didn't really notice."

"Ah, well, 's not important. So...what do you think? Anything seem more familiar?"

"I really don't know, Lizzy-Beth. I've got...just, like...really spotty, vague recollections of this and that, at the most. Like...I can see what looks like a...golf pencil, a quarter, a...thing I can't really identify, and...a hair dryer."

Lizzy-Beth opened her notebook and started scribbling.

"Fascinatin'..." she remarked. "Seems a little like dream interpretation. Maybe we should get one of those books.

"Okay, anything else?"

"Nope."

"'Kay...can you describe the thing you can't identify?"

"Not really," Zoe/Jennifer admitted. "That's how spotty it is."

"Hmmm...'s too bad we can't find a good psychologist around here. They don't exactly drum up a lot of business in vacation resorts."

Carolyn returned with the drinks and asked if they were ready to order. Lizzy-Beth got a dish of Swedish crepes and Zoe/Jennifer finally settled on the sampler: a little bit of everything for a tiny bit of coin. Carolyn noted, took their menus, returned them to the stand and trotted off to her next customers. The girls sat through a moment of silence before Lizzy-Beth spoke up again.

"Well," she said, dropping her pen on the open notebook page, "This seems as good a time as any to tell you about me. So le'ssee...my full name's Elizabeth Kessie Williams, I'm 28, I'm a fun-lovin' lesbian, my birthday's March 3rd, and I was born and raised in St. Paul. I went to Broughton High School, I was in the marching band, science club and swim team. Then I went to swim college, and that's how I eventually ended up at the Bayside Inn as a lifeguard. It's a nice job, but I dunno if it's the kinda thing I can do the rest of my life, and I'm not sure what else I wanna do yet. I like...tennis, fishing, riding horses, and Su Doku...I'm afraid of bees, clowns, fire, and nightmares...I hate rude 'a'-holes, violence, and seeing people in rotten moods...and I love kittens, loud rock music, chocolate cake, strawberry wine, and passionate lovemaking."

Zoe/Jennifer arched her brows in surprise hearing this final declaration stated in the same matter-of-fact tone as the rest. What was more, Lizzy-Beth punctuated the admission with a delightful mixture of coyness, silliness, and playful seduction. She kept her smiling face modest in case her affection fell on blind eyes. She may have been on a mission to help the girl reclaim her powers of recall, but it didn't mean she couldn't engage in a bit of harmless flirting. She couldn't anticipate whether her buddy girl might feel the same way about her, but she could hope.

Zoe felt her own facial muscles draw up into a smile as she studied Lizzy-Beth's quirky grin. She adorned it with a bunny-like scrunch of the nose. Zoe noticed for the first time just how attractive she was. Lizzy-Beth had blonde-lit brunette hair, parted off-center and curtaining down the right side of her face. She sported thin brows above her limpid brown eyes, and that scrunchy nose was so petite and cute it just begged to be tickled, tweaked and nuzzled. Her cheekbones had a feminine chisel to them, and framed her funny smile quite marvelously. Her lips were full, pink, plushy and...inviting.

This was to take nothing away from Zoe's own pulchritude. She was quite the looker herself, with feathery blonde hair and sapphire eyes, with a unique touch of gold around the corners of her irises. She had a soft, pronounced nose, a subtle nuance of natural blush in her cheeks, and yummy-looking red lips that required no accentuating touch-ups. The enamel of her pearly whites gleamed off both the artificial light inside and the natural glow filtering through the window. When she smiled at her, Zoe/Jennifer's face became a happy land Lizzy-Beth could've explored indefinitely.

Neither of them hardly even noticed when Carolyn returned with their meals.

"Here we are..." said the waitress, setting down Lizzy-Beth's first. "Swedish crepes...and you've got the sampler.

"Okay, ladies!" She clapped. "Please do enjoy. Anything else I can get you right now?"

Their eyes barely left each other's faces.

"Oh, I...I think we're fine, thank you," Lizzy-Beth finally replied, casting Carolyn a pleasant glance.

"Terrific!" said Carolyn. "Bon appétit!"

The food was lovely, and the flavor did not go unsavored, but it failed to captivate their undivided attention. Both girls grew yet more engrossed in one another's remarkable foxiness. It was less than ideal to act on the urges settling on all four shoulders. But this didn't hinder them from drinking in the tall glasses of goodness sitting across the table. And as their eyes grew happier and fuller of love, so did their tummies.

After breakfast, they reentered the car to make their next stop. Lizzy-Beth had begun putting them together an itinerary for the day. She ferried them next to the Surf 'N' Stroll, a retail outlet that offered summer clothing and accessories both stylish and affordable, for folks wishing to be chic on a tight budget.

Smokey125
Smokey125
619 Followers