Beauty Pool Knockout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"O—...oh," she stammered, clearing her throat. "Well, I mean, that-that's cool...I mean, y'know, I love pizza, of course, um..."

Zoe chortled. "You silly girl, I'm just messing with ya!"

And with that, she proceeded to make Lizzy-Beth's dream come true.

All four eyes closed tenderly as wild colors and other psychedelia dazzled their senses. The first kiss was dear, grand, sublime, and true. Lizzy-Beth knew she'd been feeling something strong and undeniable these last fifteen hours, including the time they'd spent sleeping in her bed. She was a born romantic, and the prospect of what she'd done for this girl the previous night had placed thoughts in her mind of wanting her and the girl closer together. It wasn't entirely unlike a kitten she'd rescued from a shelter at a younger age. She wanted to keep it and love it for as long as it would have her.

Zoe surprised even herself, not having expected things to progress like this...but she literally owed this young lady her life. She may have just been doing her job, but Zoe remained enchanted by Lizzy-Beth's steadfast devotion—to the preservation of her life, the restoration of her memory. There was a world of truth in the things she'd said. She honestly didn't know how to begin thanking Lizzy-Beth enough, for everything. What she did know was that the lass was a figurative—bordering on literal—angel, and that she was irresistibly pretty. The makeup job Zoe'd performed on her didn't hurt, if she did say so herself, and she had a feeling Lizzy-Beth was already fostering a crush on her. And sincerely, Zoe couldn't fight the mirroring feelings she'd been developing as well.

Their first marvelous kiss afforded time to get their limbs in motion, snuggling and caressing nearer all the time. When they could no longer sufficiently circulate oxygen through their noses, they brought the firework kiss to a merciful halt, and gasped as if breaking the surface of the pool again. They briefly settled down to catch their breath.

"Oh my good gosh," Zoe moaned, blinking things back into clear view.

"Yeah," agreed Lizzy-Beth. "I think we can safely say that that happened."

"Yeah...wanna make it happen again?"

"Very much so."

"Well, I'm right here, amiga," Zoe challenged her, grinning defiantly. "Come and get me."

Her tone and choice of words made Lizzy-Beth so desperately hot, her pussy started sweating. She did as her amiga commanded.

Blood raced and hearts began to pound, as subsequent kisses and fondling ensued. Zoe too felt her hormones kick into gear and her libido fire up as Lizzy-Beth cupped her face in both hands and nuzzled, exhaling warm breath into her mouth just as she'd done the night before administering CPR. Zoe had no way of remembering this the first time, but now wished she could. Lizzy-Beth couldn't imagine Zoe being more turned on than she already was, and had she known the truth, it would've pleasantly surprised her. Zoe didn't jump into bed with just anyone, but when she did, her system got to work fast.

The girls' bodies heated and tightened up until their clothing felt constrictive. More sweat generated as the room's temperature gradually rose, and a scent of succulent romance permeated the air. Zoe's and Lizzy-Beth's minds went flighty and silly as overwhelming happiness enveloped them. They nipped and pecked amid harmonizing giggles, naughty misbehaving fingers wandering where they would.

"Hee hee...I'm enjoying it here," remarked Zoe. "I don't think I wanna leave."

"Lucky thing you don't have to," purred Lizzy-Beth. "You're still on vacation, but I have to go back to work tomorrow."

Zoe grinned deviously. "Not if I kidnap you and keep you as my slave you don't."

Lizzy-Beth pursed her lips and nodded pensively, while her randy parts went inflamed with passion at this thought.

"I like the way you think," she winked with approval.

*****

Wednesday, July 23rd, 2014, 5:32 p.m.

Post-sex, Zoe Palmer and Lizzy-Beth Williams could have continued kissing for eternity and nothing more. But pre-sex, they built to a point where neither could stand a moment longer before their desire morphed into downright need.

To this point they'd been lying on the mattress, on top of the sheets and comforter. Zoe was first to shed the new apparel Lizzy-Beth'd purchased for her that morning, and once she'd spectacularly bared herself in full, she burrowed under the blanket, poked her eyes back out from the edge, and kicked off a festive round of peek-a-boo.

Lizzy-Beth's back was turned as she stripped. Peeking out from the blanket, Zoe's eyes crinkled up as she smiled. She admired the shape of Lizzy-Beth's spine and shoulder blades, and then her luscious-looking ass as her shorts and panties came down. Zoe tingled from nose to toes at the sight of her sweet buns. Lizzy-Beth turned her face around while keeping her back to her galpal.

"...Zoe?"

Zoe reached out a finger and gave her right cheek a stroke. "Yes, honey-tush?"

Lizzy-Beth tingled herself, shut her eyes, and turned red in her powdered cheeks.

"Believe it or not...I'm actually a little shy about this," she coyly admitted. "Would you mind please covering your eyes till I can get under the covers?"

Zoe found this only utterly adorable.

"Well, of course, cutie...but, from here, I don't think you have anything to be shy about."

Regardless, she honored Lizzy-Beth's wishes, pulling the comforter up over her eyes. Making sure the curtains were closed as well, Lizzy-Beth crept to the other side of the bed, crawled in, and burrowed under along with Zoe. Zoe's eyes stayed closed, and her lips contentedly grinning. When she felt Lizzy-Beth half-overlap her body, Zoe groaned with an ethereal expression on her face, reached for her, found her playmate's warm, soft bare skin, and collected her.

"Still want me to keep my eyes closed?"

"I think you can open them now."

"Nice...so how 'bout a little more of that mouth-to-mouth resuscitation?"

"Welllllll...tell ya what: I'll give you mouth-to-mouth, if you'll give me chest-to-chest. Maybe even a little mutual..." She lowered her voice even softer. "...Pussy love?"

"Let me think about that a moment. Okay, deal."

Picking up where they'd left off, Zoe and Lizzy-Beth did their best to mummify each other in their limbs. They smothered one another in kissprints, nuzzles, and the occasional indentation of teeth. Their breasts indeed made close friends, lovingly mushing together and interlocking like puzzle pieces. It felt so wonderful, both pounding hearts melted. Neither could imagine it feeling better for the other.

Their legs pretzeled. Their hands clenched into fists around each other's backs. Their toes curled as they shared leg massages with their soles. Blazing hot smoky kisses were desirously stolen, stolen back, and once more, at an alarming rate. Hot, wet passion surges fired through deep recesses in both soft, perspiring feminine bodies, until they could no longer bear it.

"L—...Liz—...Lizzy-B—...I...I need y—..."

A panting Lizzy-Beth nodded, sweat running her makeup off.

"Copied, Zoe...I need you too."

Unclenching fists, both loosened their grips and slid their paws downwards along each other at a moderate pace. They wanted to maintain some romantic discretion, but at the same time they couldn't withstand the wait. Quivering fingers groped for each other's precious womanhood. Lizzy-Beth arrived first, grazing Zoe's tummy and beneath to finally pet her light, tufty bush. The promising sensations took hold of Zoe as she reached Lizzy-Beth's own carefully groomed pussy. With no pubic hair to dull or stifle her sensations, the shy but eager lifeguard cried out in ecstasy.

"Oh, Zohhhhhhh-eeee!" Lizzy-Beth exulted gleefully. The awesome pleasure compelled her to forego any residual subtlety and go straight in for the kill. She reciprocated, groped right through to Zoe's damp, waiting cunt, and began aggressively rubbing her slit. Zoe, whose nose at the moment was making love to Lizzy-Beth's ear, moaned into her jaw and dug her teeth in for the hickey of a lifetime. Quickly secreting moisture welcomed the pussies' digital visitors and beckoned them closer inside.

Soundless sweet nothings filtered into the steamy air and accentuated the girls' pleasure like rainbow sprinkles, as the entire experience ascended another level. The two angels' voices blended in a chorus of sublime goodness, losing their bearings as they blindly nipped and gasped for perpetual contact. They wanted as much tangibility between them as humanly possible, and more. A lot of mutual attraction and affection had built up between them in the eighteen fleeting hours. They had scooted directly past friends in their short time together.

It was hard for either to believe they had just met last night, hadn't even known each other for twenty-four hours, and yet were at this moment making glorious, incredible, sensational love. But they didn't want to think, for fear of diluting or compromising the magic with which fate had all but literally thrown them together. Legs around each other's calves, their mutual thrusts continued, unabated, and with growing ferocity. They pumped and humped until they could no longer see the beauty before their dazed eyes.

They crushed their hands between sticky hot thighs, trying with stark determination to mash their famished cunts together. Their clits grew so hard and swollen it was no longer possible to conceal them beneath their hoods. Bolts of static lightning zapped them with stunning precision each time their clits brushed. Their surrendered heartstrings zinged like arrows of eros. The bed and hotel room surroundings vanished. The two of them and their sizzling sex were all that existed right now.

Their passion had become so extreme, so explosive, it made them cry. Jovial tears spilled from their fluttering eyes. Their hands and pelves found the rhythm to get lost in, sinking and penetrating their drenched, soaking pussies, deeper and deeper, sweeter and sweeter. Cosmic waves rode them and broke, flinging them to the ocean floor. Clenching and holding on until circulation was in peril, they knew it was upon them soon. Zoe was the first to pick up the signals.

"Oh God...OH GOD..." she croaked helplessly. "I'm c—...I'm cumming, Lizzy-Beth—

"I'm cumming!!"

The announcement elated Lizzy-Beth so much, she felt herself pulled to the edge too.

"Me too!" she sobbed ecstatically. "ME TOO!"

The last few moments were pure surreality. Had either of the girls tried to think straight, they'd have failed in doing so. They spiraled through the final stretches of the alternate dimension they had created together just for themselves. Nothing would ever be the same once they made it back out.

"Oh, yes, my sweetheart, yes!" exclaimed Zoe. "Let's try to cum together!"

"Anything for you, princess, anything for you," Lizzy-Beth gushed.

Pulling out whatever stops were left, the girls went all-out. Almighty passion ruled their dual world as they strained, held, stroked and jilled one another frantically, ferociously, deliriously, relentlessly. They couldn't turn back. Life as they knew it was left behind and abandoned. They clutched on for dear life as the rumbling within them finally erupted.

Outbursts of unisonous glory broke free as the climax avalanched Lizzy-Beth and Zoe, sending a tremendous power surge through their nerve systems. Scream after raucous scream punctured the silence as they raced back through to the indigenous dimension, through cloud beyond orgasmic, mindbusting cloud. Just as abruptly as it had begun, the next thing they knew...it was over. Mercifully, exquisitely over. Zoe ceased breast-to-breast resuscitation, and her head landed on Lizzy-Beth's shoulder with a thud. She was again knocked cold...but there would be no memory loss this time.

Lizzy-Beth let her own head collapse into the pillow as the real world greeted them back. Sweat had collected their eyebrows and pasted countless stray hairs to their brows. She felt their thighs covered with cum...

...A warm, earthy, musty lather of wonderful lady cum.

My God, she thought in astonishment. We...really did just do that, didn't we...

The drooling Zoe, whom the orgasm dizzied right out, was already snoozing on Lizzy-Beth's shoulder, dead to the world. One part of Lizzy-Beth, who was still awake, thought she should get up and clean herself. The other part, which won without hesitation, told her to stay here with her dozing angel and enjoy the afterglow. There would be plenty of time for cleanup later. And they didn't even have to wash the sheets; housekeeping would take care of that, she thought, with an embarrassed blush and giggle. She snuggled in nice and close to Zoe, held her, silently whispered that she loved her, and kissed her wet forehead.

As she closed her own eyes, she reflected on their very brief time spent in each other's company. It really was remarkable what she'd been able to do for her. And she'd have to be nuts to blame Zoe for being grateful enough to repay her in this manner. She certainly wasn't glad Zoe'd hurt herself, but she was so happy it granted them the opportunity for something this sure to be truly special. She wasn't sure how Zoe'd react to those three magical words...it may have been too soon, too forward, but they had just made love, after all; it made sense to feel emotionally towards her as well.

She didn't know how much longer Zoe was vacationing here, but it went without saying she wished for them to stay in touch after this. And...well, she had been working and living here for three years now, and...she did crave semi-constant shifts of routine and activity. Perhaps her time spent with Zoe could lead her to the next phase of her vocational or residential life. A next chance to shake things up a bit? Who knew? Once again, as she'd told herself last night in her own bed, anything was possible.

This night, though, they had a mouth-watering (and fresh) pizza dinner awaiting them!

But first...

All this thinking wore her out. There was no point trying to scientifically break it all down like this. She needed only relish it, to revel in it as she already was. No further action was necessary right now. Future concerns would be addressed when their time came.

And she was once again departing her conscious dimension.

She fell asleep with Zoe.