All Comments on 'Beauty--Remastered Ch. 08'

by almostluver

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
kelleigh0127kelleigh0127about 12 years ago
Hell Almostluver I'm still here and happy

Even though ... Thank you friend for helping put what would of been in chapter 8 in Chapter 9...lol Hell I'll still be here waiting for the next chapter to come out. Hoping and praying love wins out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

The only thing I don't like about your writing is that you emphasize words by using these * I find it distracting, couldn't you use italics instead?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sorry...

But the only thing I can think is, "I waited over a month for that?" I suppose that you'll make us wait again, before you complete your thoughts. Oh well. I'll just wait two or three months before I read. That way, perhaps I will have a complete chapter to peruse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I don't get it. How was the baby put there? I'm assuming she's pregnant by donovan but the writing makes it seem like the fetus was implanted in her.

blondegrlblondegrlabout 12 years ago
Still here!!!

I'm still loving this story and as always, can't wait for more! I am curious about what happened to her the night of the accident, what her mother has been up to, and who the father of the baby is. I am hoping you will reveal all in the next chapter. Keep up the good work. I know stories can take time to write. This is one of my favorite stories on lit and I am happy to wait patiently for more.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 12 years ago
I'm loving this story but somethings not clicking

she was a virgin when she met him. He has watched her and should know...how do you forget making love to someone one? I hope you clarify that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
please hurry up!

I absolutely love this story in the way its progressed and the general.story line but it taking so long for each chapter that I honestly feel really frustrated between chapters. I beg you to post faster, usually by your next post I've forgotten certain details and have to reread it to get back into it and them am disappointed all over again when theres no next chapter :(

paisley_maripaisley_mariabout 12 years ago

a bit confusing but overall good :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WOW

Talk about mommy dearest!!! Great spin, great twist, great story! Wish I could fantasize as good as he can, what a way to go! I only just found this one, now I'll have to wait till you post again, hope it's not too long, lol, waiting on tender hooks, please don't leave us hanging for long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Love this story, desperate for you to continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You are amazing~

You.are.keeping.me.on.the.edge!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

please post the part you finished, even it was only half of the chapter. The story is very beautiful. I couldnt stop reading the whole 8 chapters.

spearishspearishalmost 11 years ago
If your now going to tell us its magic

I'm just going to cry .....with laughter !!...Or is she a were with a really bad memory You know when you and this friend critique it ....is there rather a large amount of wine involved ??.LOL

No ...seriously ..this IS a good story but it should have been set in history and without some of the ridiculous plot jumps .Your writing style and grammar are .actually very good .

xxspicyshrimpxxxxspicyshrimpxxover 10 years ago
Lomfao

This is so funny. I can't help but to laugh at how ridiculous this story has become. Were you high when you and your friend wrote this. Anyway still love this story and the new virgin mary twist it evolved into.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very disappointed.

After following this story and reading the pregnancy stuff, the whole story just crashed. I started to read chapter 09 but it got worse so I won't bother to read further. Sigh.

RuthLizzRuthLizzabout 4 years ago
😢

This chapter made me cry

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous