All Comments on 'Beauty's Choice Ch. 01'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
late2thepartylate2thepartyover 8 years ago
Welcome back!

I thoroughly enjoyed this brief chapter. I take the term "alpha" means we're learning about werewolves. The period is interesting since, as you note, they travel horseback when they are in human form. How the wolves manage without SUVs, sports cars, and the perks that come from career success as acting CEO's for lucrative businesses could be interesting. Please don't skimp on the pursuit/courtship as these tend to be the most appealing aspects of this genre, at least I find it so.

Please do post another chapter or two next week!

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaover 8 years ago
5 stars,

5 stars,its nice to have you back.A great start,,and hope the next chapters are a bit longer,,

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 8 years ago
Intriguing.

From the information available, I have assumed that these creatures are shape-shifters of some kind. Wolves? And perhaps royalty of some kind.

It seems as if Bryce has 'imprinted ' on the young lady.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
While I was tempted to read this brief snippit, I didn't

Some good stories in the past, but given the long passage of time since your last story and your only posting one chapter a week on this new story, I think I'll wait and see if you really complete a story or if you drag it out over weeks and months, which makes it no fun to read. We'll see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Welcome Back!

It is good news you are active again. Missed your excellent story telling talent for a very ling time. As usual, your first chapter is perfect.

kris10ekris10eover 8 years ago
Welcome Back Girl

It is good to see you having forgotten about us!! I was so stoked to see you name under a title, and even more stoked to know you have a whole story awaiting us!! It's not hard to believe but I'm already excited about this little treasure. I can't wait to see what craziness you have in story for us. It's good to see you home again...can't wait to begin this ride once more. Kisses!

MARYF206MARYF206over 8 years ago
welcome back

I like it

ausvirgoausvirgoover 8 years ago
Really good start.

Love it so far.

Bryce obviously has good intentions, and at least has the decency to by disgusted at his inappropriate behaviour.

Interesting scenario - weres? With their own castle and court?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES