All Comments on 'Because We Both Want To'

by kinpatsu

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Eat Her!

Tender and loving, well written.

My only caveat is that he should have eaten her sweet pussy. How could he pass that up?

ljaljaover 17 years ago
very sexy

I didnt expect such a well written story when I clicked on it. it really surprised me alot. You are a good writer. And after reading this, Im gonna see if you have more stories, and read then. Im going to vote you a "5" I really liked this story.

Sassy SusanSassy Susanover 17 years ago
I am jealous

I have no brother, so I feel cheated. I love stories of incest, especially between siblings, but I will never have the experience myself. Thank you for a wonderful, loving, gentle story. I'm going to read it again now, and masturbate along with their nice fucking.

Susan

amasterfoundamasterfoundover 17 years ago
WOW

This story will be mentioned on the authors hangout review thread.

You did a wonderful job. I LOVED it. very sexy and sweet. makes me wonder if they will keep it up. My guess is YES!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
nice and slow, that's the way to go!

forget about those starting like a cheap $5 DVD. write romantic stories with feelings, emotions, tragedy, and sorrow and hope. and, yes, write about erotic sex, too! like this

PrizmaticPrizmaticover 17 years ago
More!

I usually have a hard time reading long blocks of text on the computer, but once I started your story I was hooked! Very romantic and sensual. I thought the burst of dirty talk at the end broke the mood and maybe could have been saved for a later story, but that's just my view and it didn't keep me from enjoying your story. Please write more with these characters!

stevaroonistevarooniover 17 years ago
Awesome story

Intensity, sincere emotion, great descriptives, and all with a sense of humor. More? I'm not sure that that'd be the best thing (it seems to be a piece in itself, without needing more to be complete) but, naturally, I will be reading more of your stories, at least. Thank you.

azraelgrazraelgrover 17 years ago
Excellent!

Very sweet, romantic and sexy. I think that now that they have tasted the forbidden fruit they won't be able to stop no matter what. It seems to me that they have both found what they've been always looking for so a sequel with the same characters would be a very nice idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Grrreat !!

Very nice story but I must agree that both being experienced lovers there should have been mutual oral sex .

Your only redemption is to continue the tale .

kinpatsukinpatsuover 17 years agoAuthor
Thank you all, from the Author

Thanks and good karma to everyone who sent me these excellent comments. Both the public comments and the nice emails have made my day. What little criticism there is has been spot-on and I mostly agree with it. (Thanks Michael and Prismatic in particular)

Personally I feel that this story has some problems and may get a re-write someday. Apparently though this hasn't stopped people form enjoying it. You're all very welcome.

A note on the lack of oral sex in this story: I left it out for a reason. It's all part of the dynamic of two people attracted to each other, but in conflict with their feelings about a questionable situation. The way things progressed it didn't seem natural for them to engage in that activity, and I think if either one of them had tried it would have broken the magic of the moment.

My characters tend to write themselves, so what happens is more a product of their psychology than what I tell them to do. In my way I usually end up telling a story that happens to be erotic, rather than writing about sex and clothing it in a story.

For those of you who are particularly into oral sex, I suggest you read "Who's that Girl?" and/or "Halloween Masque" from my list of stories. That ought to give you your fix for that particular kink.

Happy reading!

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
Wonderful to find such a tale

in which incest is handled

so sensitively and delicately

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Simply Excellent

This was an excellent story of brother/sister incest. The delicate way you handled the topic made it just the best. Thank you for sharing your considerable talent.

TheAntiMeTheAntiMeover 16 years ago
I'm in awe!

Wow, you're good. You write so very well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Superb story

What an amazing story. Well written. Lets have some more, please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
good but

good but needs more we need to know what happens later when they see each other at family parties and reunions do they fuck again or just savor the memories you need to tell us soon

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
Outstanding!

I thought it was a beautiful little sibling romantic interlude. It actually seemed believable. Thanks for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Greet story, but...

why can't they make love after the night? Obviously they weren't feeling guilty about the night, so why feel guilty if they have sex afterwards?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
...yea

id probably fuck my sis, but i wouldn't initiate it lol... shes hot though, great writing man

NixxieNixxiealmost 13 years ago
hmmm

that story was delicious, i would love to fuck my younger brother like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Story!

Very nicely done! Good pacing and a reasonable scenario. Makes me wish I had a sister!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
unrealistic

to unrealistic why fuck her only one night that is just stupid. if you fuck a stranger one night that is fine because you will probably never see them again. if you fuck a relative just one night then every time you see them you will wonder if it should have happened or not and if it should have continued. this will just drive them apart and ruin any relationship they had in the past. when it comes to sex and relatives either never do it or keep doing it the only other option is do it and never see each other ever again. so in other words this needs a major rewrite and a good editor or needs to be moved to the fantasy area.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
One night!

Brothers & Sisters are forever. Whatever happens between two consenting adults is licit. No harm done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Is a good story, thought the ending was appropriate, no mattter how we'd like for them to run off into the sunset, these types of relationships shouldn't and don't last.

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxalmost 12 years ago
technical error

She would not wash her panties in the lavatory - thats the toilet bowl. She would use the basin.

Otherwise a good flow and worthy of a followup

Dimmu_BorgirDimmu_Borgirover 11 years ago
Please

Please do a sequel to this story. This is one of my favorites on here and has been since you wrote it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
really

simple it has a shitty end they need to keep fuckin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Thanks for writing this! The story was pretty good... But there was something different about the writing style that was really intriguing and refreshing that made it really enjoyable :). ...funny, I cant really describe it, but it was obvious right away.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A good story

Spoiled by the crap about the pill

This is story land no real babies

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Definitely 5*

Superb writing. Character development, pacing, dialogue---were all wonderful. And they were both old enough to know what they were doing---Not just slaves to the hormones!

Oh, and the lavatory/basin thing mentioned above: I believe you'll find that's just a difference between British and American English. Polite Americans don't use the word Toilet (we call it the Commode), but Brits and most Europeans do. They think Americans are really childish/repressed to call the room the Bathroom, while to them the Bathroom is the room where you take a bath.

Hope you'll come back and write some more stories of this calibre!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A nice story

Spoiled by the crap about the pill

This is story land no VD or babies

Tiku21Tiku21about 3 years ago

Could have been nice if they said more about what they are going to do afterwards..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good premise.

But sex moves ahead too fast.

Four stars.

navagabondnavagabondalmost 2 years ago

Great description of fucking, loved the description of a cock finding a way to a new cunt the first time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Beautiful story. Absolutely beautiful. The ending spoiled it for me though. This isn't rebound sex, not with the tenderness that it was described. It was the epitome of lovemaking; the intimacy between the MCs clearly showed how profound and true their love is. Since the Author kind of left the ending open, i, notwithstanding the indications in the text, am going to assume a happily ever after.

5 stars, but the ending stopped me from adding this to my favourites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Its incredble thsi I have read this so well written story full of tenderness,love..and MAKING LOVE.This is the way a sister and brother should have during what society would call"illicit love".However i think that its IMPOSSIBLE that their relationwould end after one night only.I had same experience with my sister. It was so beautiful. We are still together,though secretly aince ...12 years.J rate this story 9/10!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Don't let it be over, move in together and live as husband and wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous