Because We're Bad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,702 Followers

Eventually the previews started playing, followed by the movie itself. It was some animated 'family' film like the kind that I generally wouldn't bother to watch on my own but that I didn't mind sitting through with someone else. Sometimes they were even good.

I didn't get much of a chance to find out exactly what this one was about because I soon felt Kristin's hand on my leg. After a little fumbling around her fingers closed on my zipper and started to tug it down.

"What are you doing?" I hissed, although I made no move to stop her.

"Just having fun, what'd you think?" she whispered back. "You should probably try to stay quiet though unless you want to attract attention."

I could have fended her off, I could have stood up and changed seats. There were options. I had been expecting her to start slower and work her way up, at least give me an excuse to stay passive. It was like she wanted to see whether she'd broken me already or not. It was becoming pretty clear to me that she had.

Her fingers brushed against my cock as she gained entry to the inside of my pants, causing it to stir slightly. She delicately encircled it in her hand without yet removing it from its resting place.

"That's kind of weird," she said with a hint of a giggle. "It's getting all hard in my hand."

"How's that weird?"

"I just mean it feels strange. Good though, kinda sexy."

Kristin didn't need to do much at all to get me to continue stiffening, just her soft touch against me was enough. Granted we were in a public area and it was my sister touching me so the nervous excitement probably helped.

"So what are going to do now, jerk me off or something?" I asked when she continued not to move.

"Do you want me to?"

"Well you are getting me a little worked up here."

"Not very fair is it. Don't worry I'm not going to tease you or anything, if you say yes I promise I'll get you off. I just really want to know if you want me to."

I did want her to, quite a lot. Not only was her hand currently on my cock which made it really hard to care that I shouldn't be even be considering her proposal, but the image of her nearly naked on my bed was still fresh in my mind. I couldn't help it, our relationship had turned into something it wasn't supposed to and I wasn't strong enough to try and change it back.

"Yes," I said.

Her hand squeezed gently and she made a happy sounding noise as she started stroking me. I slid a little farther down in my seat as though it would offer more protection from anyone who might happen to look our way. Honestly they probably wouldn't see anything regardless, but I wasn't in an entirely rational frame of mind.

"So why the pretense of watching a movie?" I asked. "We could have just done this at home."

"Yeah, but we don't have to worry about mom and dad here. Plus I really do like doing stuff with you sometimes. You're my favorite brother you know."

"I'm your only brother."

"So its good I don't think of you as my least favorite then isn't it? Positive thinking and all that shit."

Kristin leaned over to nuzzle my cheek for a second and I groaned softly as her grip tightened on my cock. She had only been playing with me before, now it felt like she was taking her task seriously. There wasn't that much to handjob when it came right down to it, but it was still pretty obvious to me when the girl in question was putting effort into it.

"You feel like doing me too?" she asked after a couple minutes.

Without waiting for an answer she stopped masturbating me just long enough to pull my hand over between her legs. It was still over her clothes, but the intent was pretty clear.

It was kind of hard to concentrate properly and I had significantly more trouble getting into my sister's pants than she had on mine, but I managed. I was initially surprised to find her panties damp to the touch, although there was no reason what we were doing wouldn't have had a comparable effect on her as on me. Then I slipped my fingers under the wet material to one of the very few parts of her body I hadn't yet seen.

As I expected from the state of her panties, her pussy was quite wet already and my fingers were coated in her juices quite quickly. Less expected, but not entirely surprising in some ways, was a complete lack of any hair. Her lips were smooth and soft and absolutely amazing to feel. I ran my fingertips up and down reveling in the sensation long enough that I got a small growl from Kristin at my lack of focus.

"You'd think you'd never felt one before," she said.

"Not one quite the same," I replied honestly.

"Well if you're going to want to play with it more you're going to have to at least try and make me happy. If you keep dicking around I might just have to rethink what kind of access I give you."

It was probably more bluff than a real threat, but testing that theory was both risky and counter-productive to my current desires. Kristin's handjob was feeling really, really good and I wanted her to enjoy the experience as much as I was.

Admittedly I didn't really know what I was doing. Masturbating a girl just with my hand was a different thing entirely from using a combination of my tongue and fingers as I was more used to. I didn't even know whether I should be concentrating more on getting my fingers inside her or on rubbing her clit.

Initially I tried to do both at the same time which was awkward and, I suspect, not all that effective. I had to force myself to relax a little and recall a lesson I'd learned a while back about paying attention to how she reacted rather than just going through the motions and hoping it worked out. If I was patient enough the movements of her hips and the noises she made would guide me better than any techniques I might have learned.

"Mmm, that's better," Kristin breathed, apparently beginning to appreciate my efforts.

I took a perverse sense of pride in the pleasure I detected in her voice. There was a small nagging voice in the back of my head telling me that I really shouldn't be making my own sister feel that way, but I shut it out. I knew full well it was wrong and I didn't need a constant reminder of that fact. As long as no one else found out what we were doing I was pretty sure the moral consequences alone weren't enough to stop me, so what good was worrying about them going to do?

Before too long I felt the familiar sensation of impending orgasm. Kristin knew what she was doing well enough that I couldn't hold back much longer, nor did I want to.

"M'gonna cum," I whispered.

She didn't say a word, but as I started cumming she used a couple napkins she'd grabbed from the concession stand earlier to prevent too much of a mess. Even if I hadn't realized the foresight involved earlier, I appreciated it after the fact.

"Good thinking," I said a few moments later as my ability to form words returned.

My first instinct was to get myself straightened out and my cock safely back in my pants, but I still needed to take care of my sister. My hand had been doing little more than fumbling around aimlessly through my orgasm and I wanted to do better than that.

There was no competing sensory input anymore, no gently stroking fingers to take my attention away from my goal. Not that I'd minded at the time of course, but it made a world of difference to be able to pick out as my subtle reactions from my sister as possible while I worked on her pussy.

With a little experimentation I determined that she responded well to having a couple fingers inside her while my thumb flicked over her clit at irregular intervals. Gradually her breathing grew louder and her legs spread slightly wider as I got her closer and closer until finally I made her cum.

I'd never had a girls pussy tighten on me quite the way my sister's did during orgasm. It felt like if she wasn't so wet she could easily have trapped my fingers where they were until she chose to release them. I couldn't help wonder how it would feel if we were actually having sex at the time, then tried to shake the thought from my head as I realized the implications. Slowly it came back though and the more I thought about it the less it bothered me. It was just one more barrier being broken down between Kristin and me.

There was a couple minutes of silence as we got our clothing back in place and processed what we'd just done. I'd almost forgotten there was a movie playing the whole time, but I didn't think I'd missed much of any importance.

"That was kind of a stupid thing for us to do in a place like this," I said, not accusingly but just a statement of fact.

"Yeah, I know. It was fun though wasn't it?" she said.

"Yes, it was," I agreed. "But still not very clever."

"If it makes you feel any better I'm not planning on doing it again any time soon. Wasn't really as scary as I was hoping."

I looked disbelievingly at my sister but couldn't make out her expression very clearly in the dark.

"What, you wanted to get caught or something?" I asked.

"No, I just wanted to feel like we might. I don't think anyone even glanced at us." She leaned toward me and rested her head on my shoulder. "I still liked being with you and doing stuff though. That part I'm gonna want to do more."

I wrapped my arm around her shoulder in an almost automatic response.

"Yeah, me too," I said.

We watched the rest of the movie, or more accurately sat there together until it was over, before leaving. Despite my reservations over the location Kristin had chosen I had no regrets and I'd probably even do it again if she asked. On the other hand, I wasn't going to tell her that since I'd rather be somewhere more private in the future.

****

Unfortunately for Kristin, that day was not the first time she'd skipped class and the school had long ago caught on to her tendencies. Our parents got a call informing them of their daughter's absence and they weren't particularly happy. They were even less happy when she told them she just felt like catching a movie rather than sitting through a couple more boring classes. Strangely my name never came up at all, although I didn't have the same history as my sister and it was possible the school never noticed my absence let alone connected the two of us.

The end result was Kristin was confined to the house over the weekend yet again. Our parents planned on making sure she caught up on her school work and probably were hoping that would cut down on her ability to think up new ideas for getting herself into trouble. She hadn't protested nearly as much as what anyone was expecting and only I knew that was because any of her plans would involve me and I'd be around anyway.

Late Saturday morning the doorbell rang and I happened to be the closest one so I answered it. It was Shannon and she gave me a small smile when she saw me.

"Oh, hey Kyle," she said.

"Hi," I said back. "Uh, you know Kris is under house arrest again this weekend right? And our parents are actually around this time."

"Yeah, we got permission for me to come over 'cause we have a project to work on for school."

"Of course you do."

Maybe they really did need to work on something together, but I wouldn't have laid money on it.

"I assume she's in her room," Shannon said, almost a question but not quite.

"As far as I know."

Without another word she headed toward my sister's room leaving me to watch her go and feel like I should have said something else, though I wasn't certain what exactly. We hadn't talked since last weekend when she gave me that blowjob that started everything between me and Kristin. Even if she wasn't aware of that part, I figured I should still make sure she knew I hadn't been purposefully avoiding her or anything. She didn't seem upset to me, but that didn't necessarily mean she wasn't.

I got my chance a little later on as I was grabbing some lunch in the kitchen. Shannon came walking in and went straight for the fridge.

"Just grabbing a drink," she said.

"Cool. Uh, do you have a second though?"

"Sure, what's up?"

She took a seven-up from the fridge and shut it as she turned to face me.

"I meant to talk to you last week sometime," I began. "I didn't want to, you know, ignore you or anything."

"That's okay. I know you and Kristin have been working stuff out and I'm happy about that. She needs you way more than I do right now."

"What do you mean? I'm pretty sure she can handle herself."

"So can I, but I'm not the one who's been afraid my brother's going to start paying more attention to some other girl this last week."

Shannon's statement was accompanied by a meaningful look that tried to convey more than I was getting.

"You think what she's been doing was just a ploy for attention?" I asked, purposefully not specifying what that was.

"Partly, yes. But she loves you too and I'm pretty sure she meant anything she told you."

"Why do you feel like you know more than you're telling me?" I said finally as it was growing increasingly difficult to dance around the subject.

"Because I do," Shannon said. "I know Kris pretty well and I know it means something when she's been doing nothing but talking about you and asking 'hypothetical' questions all week. She's been trying to convince me she started seeing someone I didn't know and who I probably wouldn't want her to continue seeing just to find out what kind of reaction she'd get from me."

"And you think you know who she was talking about," I said, trying desperately to maintain a straight face even though I was on the verge of panic.

"Yeah, and stop looking like you're about to run away screaming. I'm not going to tell anyone, I wasn't even going to tell you I knew until it came up just now. It's really none of my business what you guys do." She moved to leave the kitchen, then looked back over her shoulder for a second. "Just be careful okay? I know you will anyway, but it'd be really easy for someone to get hurt and I don't want that."

Even after she left I stood there for a good couple minutes staring stupidly at the doorway. I felt like we'd dodged a bullet there somehow since Shannon could have reacted much, much worse to figuring out what was going on between my sister and me. Obviously she didn't know all the details, but as long as she was okay with the idea of it that was the main thing. I had enough to think about already I didn't need to worry about her revealing our secret along with everything else.

****

I waited until late that evening to go talk to Kristin, after Shannon had left and there was a smaller chance of getting interrupted by one of our parents. My conversation with Shannon had brought up a few things that I'd been trying to work out, though I didn't know I was really getting anywhere.

Kristin was in her room right where I expected her to be. She was lying on her bed with a textbook and some papers spread out in front of her, if not actually doing school work then at least pretending to. She also had her mp3 player with her and her foot swung back and forth in the air to whatever music she was listening to. Since she wasn't looking in my direction she didn't notice I was there right away.

I debated sneaking up on her for a brief second, then decided against it. Not that it mattered when she happened to see me from the corner of her eye a moment later and pulled her earphones off.

"How long you been standing there?" she asked.

"Hours," I replied automatically.

"I am pretty fascinating to watch aren't I?"

"Something like that." I moved into the room and closed the door behind me. "There's something I wanted to ask you."

"Go for it."

"Okay, well I'm pretty sure I know the answer already but I... I really need to know. This is for real right? It's not just for fun?"

"Kyle, I don't let people touch me in certain places 'just for fun'," she said, using finger quotes to emphasize her point.

"I know you don't," I said hurriedly. "I didn't mean... I just needed to hear you say it, that's all. Because there's stuff I'm feeling that I really need to repress if you didn't feel it too."

"What kind of stuff?" she asked, suddenly much more interested.

"Like I've been thinking about you a lot. Way more than I should."

"Are they naughty thoughts?"

Kristin climbed off her bed and walked the few steps it took to reach me.

"Very," I confirmed. "Thoughts a brother really shouldn't have about his sister."

As soon as she was near enough I put my hands on either side of her waist and pulled her even closer. It was a simple enough matter to push the hem of her shirt up a little so that I could feel her bare skin under my palms.

"I've been having thoughts about you too," she said, her face only inches away from mine.

"I know. That's what started this wasn't it?"

"Mm-hm, but my mind's only been getting dirtier since then. I've been imagining a lot of different possibilities."

Kristin offered absolutely no kind of protest as my hands ran over her sides and back, slowly creeping higher as we stood there talking.

"Was this one of them?" I asked.

"It's pretty close to a couple of them, yeah. You were faster about removing my clothes most of the time though, at this rate you're going to be all night just getting my shirt off."

That definitely sounded like an invitation and I had every intention of accepting. I grabbed the bottom of Kristin's shirt and pulled it up and over her arms as she raised them for me. She wasn't wearing a bra underneath.

"Have you been going like that all day?" I asked.

"Didn't seem worth getting properly dressed when I couldn't go anywhere anyway," she replied. "Besides, I wanted to make it easier for you if you tried something."

She leaned toward me and kissed me gently, squealing a little as I wrapped my arms around her back and pulled her to me tightly. Her lips tasted a little like strawberries, lip gloss or something probably, and they were wonderfully soft against mine.

Even softer, and more interesting when it came down to it, were her breasts pressing into my chest. I pulled away from her just enough to squeeze one of my hands between us and cup her left breast.

"I knew you'd want to feel my boobies," Kristin said.

"Of course I do, I did before I just couldn't get past you being my sister."

"Are you past it now?"

"Not really, but I'm not letting it stop me."

I reached down to the front of her jeans and started to undo them, partly to make my point and partly just because I wanted to.

"Hey, you already got to take something off, it's my turn," Kristin said as she pushed my arms away.

I smiled and relented, reaching above my head to help her get my shirt off. The sooner it was out of the way the sooner I could remove more of my sister's clothing.

Kristin guided me backward to her bed and pushed me onto it before climbing on top and straddling my hips. I could see her panties peeking out at me from where I'd managed to get her pants open, but not off.

"Now this really is like one of my fantasies," she said, grinning wickedly at me.

"Oh? Then what happens next?"

"Next your pants disappear all on their own, 'cept obviously I'm gonna have to help them along a little in real life."

Kristin worked them partly off and I finished by kicking them the rest of the way over my feet. My sister was so incredibly sexy sitting on top of me topless looking in complete control, I probably would have done anything she asked me at that point. More so than usual even.

"Then I have to let you get hard, that's kind of a given," she said.

I was well on my way there already, but when she started grinding on top of my still-growing erection it sped up the process even more. My underwear was starting to feel uncomfortably tight.

"So when do your pants come off?" I asked.

"Pretty soon if you're lucky."

Xarth
Xarth
14,702 Followers