Becca

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjcolejr
jjcolejr
310 Followers

I did not realize I said it until I heard a loud sob from Becca. As I turned towards her she was flying into my arms, kissing every inch of my face.

"I love you" I had said. I had loved her for seven years and apparently my heart did not want to hold that secret anymore.

She was telling me she had always loved me between each kiss. There were tears in her eyes.

When Robert and Fran got to us Becca kissed them and the girls started down the trail home. Robert and I had taken just a few steps when we heard an exited squeal.

"Girls" we said in unison.

A storm roared through the camp that night. It was the silence of the morning that woke me up. The storm was gone and the sun was up. We had to get moving.

I slapped Robert on the ass to wake him and ran in for a quick shower. Robert was still stumbling sleepily around the cabin when I went out to check the trails.I found broken tree limbs and some minor flooding but nothing that would pose a problem for the kids on the first two trails. The creature cabin had survived the storm and so had all the creatures although several seemed agitated. I managed to calm them down.

The longer trail had two very large trees blocking the path and there were big puddles. A wet raccoon looked at me as if was all my fault. I protested my innocence before it hissed at me and walked off.

I was on the last leg of the third trail trying to figure out something to do with the trees when I saw her. Becca was hiding behind a bush waiting to pounce on me as I walked by. My heart sang.

I turned as she jumped at me and held her tightly in my arms. We shared a hard kiss that became progressively gentler and sweeter.

"Still love me?" she asked.

"Yep. Still love me?" I asked.

"Yep. I do not have much time. Quick, suck on these for a minute" she said as she lifted her t shirt and exposed her beautiful tits to me.

In the moonlight they had captivated me. Now, in the bright sunlight, I adored them. Her skin was adorned with freckles and her aureoles were puffy and as pink as pink could be. I kissed, sucked and nibbled on each until she very reluctantly pushed me away.

Becca took five steps towards the side trail that led to the meadow then ran back to me, kissed me with passion, then ran down the path. I was glad to see I was not the only one crazy in love.

The rest of the day went by in a blur. The storm kept nearly fifty boys and half the girl campers home. Schedules were rearranged and counselors were commandeered for storm damage repair and clean up. Most of it was minor stuff except for the dock and the equipment warehouse.

My three trails a day became one with an extended group. Robert had the pool in ship shape and had been given an additional life guard named Barbara to handle the larger number of kids in the pool.

I worked on the dock first as the canoe and raft trips needed it. I decided that it was in such bad shape it would be easier to rebuild it. I took it apart and rebuilt it five feet away piece by piece. I "borrowed" some of the wood that had been taken out of the storage building while another crew repaired its roof. I added a T dock to the end of the pier. There was now enough room for all the canoes to tie up at one time.

Becca had been assigned office and computer duties so I saw her briefly everyday since the main office was upstairs in the large boys dining hall. The first time she walked past me I was knee deep in water repairing and extending the dock. I gave her a modified Mr. Universe pose, (I made it look casual), and ran my tongue between my lips.

She stopped abruptly, looked around for a second, than raised her t shirt just enough to expose a tit. I brought my hand to my heart and groaned. She walked away giggling.

"I really like this girlfriend" I thought.

The second time we crossed paths I was returning tools as she was going to the office. I leaned over and gave her a quick kiss on the lips as we walked hand in hand. We repeated that at every opportunity.

Both of those acts were very much against the rules especially when there were kids around. The boys would say "Oh, gross." The girls would say "OOOOOH". The camp owner would shake his head, his wife would smile at us.

I wondered aloud why we were getting away with it without being reprimanded. Becca said it was because we were a couple, not a summer romance nor people just looking for somebody to fuck.

We were a couple. Nice.

The two days I spent carving the trees into stair steps and benches kept me away from the main area but Becca came to me with lunch both days. For some reason she really liked to run her hands over my sweat covered chest. She even licked a nipple once which produced an immediate erection.

She pulled me to where I had piled up some brush, sat me on a stump, pulled each of our shorts to one side and engulfed my dick into her pussy. We did not fuck so much as squirmed against each other. Her orgasm hit at about the forty second mark and mine hit on the forty first. We were easy lays.

We kissed and talked for a while, my dick still in her pussy. We stopped when we heard the approach of a group. Becca stood and repositioned our shorts just as Fran and a group of eight girls joined us. Becca had bragged about my artistry with a chain saw and Fran wanted to see for herself. The girls were fascinated by the stair steps, the stools, the benches but were most impressed with the giant rabbit. I could not take full credit for that, the stump left when the tree broke off already looked like a giant rabbit. I had just trimmed away the parts that did not look like a rabbit.

While the girls were distracted from the corner of an eye I saw Fran run a finger up one of Becca's thighs then suck the finger into her mouth. She said to both of us, "I see you enjoyed lunch. Are you done? Dessert and all?"

I know I blushed when I realized Fran had scooped up my cum off Becca's leg and eaten it, but Becca said "It has been my most favorite lunch of the summer so far. And I really loved dessert."

After a quick kiss from Fran and a not so quick kiss from Becca, (amid a chorus of OOOOOH), Fran and Becca rounded up the girls and marched them back to camp while I tried to calm my head enough not to maim myself with the chain saw.

Saturday evening brought two enormous surprises. The owner wife, Mrs. Green, sat next to Becca during dinner and they had a lengthy conversation. The conversation was conducted at near whisper level, requiring the ladies to lean towards each other to be heard. I noticed Mrs. Green's hands were on Becca's thigh. I saw Becca's hand was high up Mrs. Green thigh with fingers caressing the crotch.

A couple of times they stopped and looked at me. Becca seemed to be looking at me with pride, the lady looked at me with some affection.

Their conversation ended but before I could ask Becca what it was all about Fran plopped herself breathlessly on a chair and said, "Guess what?"

Before Becca had a chance to take a guess Fran said, "Fiona asked me to come over for some wine."

Fiona was our blonde amazon "Keeper of the Lake." She was voluptuous, very tall, model and/or pornstar beautiful, depending on the gender of the observer. Cold as ice described her normal demeanor.

We knew she was part owner of the camp but exactly what her duties were was a mystery to me. Legend had it that once while jogging an attacker attempted to drag her into the woods. She kicked her run into a higher gear and kept teasing him with the possibility of catching her until he eventually gave up.

She stopped, walked back to where the would be rapist was gasping for breath and beat him within and inch of his life. The guy was grateful to see the state trooper arrive.

Fiona was the holy grail for nearly all the counselors, male and female. I was leery of her. I knew for a fact that the attacker story was true. My uncle was the state trooper that hauled him away.

Still I was happy for Fran. Fiona had apparently had never bothered with anyone at the camp before. The last three weeks of camp were going to be very interesting for Fran.

I had to ask, "What about Robert? He will be disappointed."

"Not really. I fixed him up with Barbara. I went to him when Becca decided she was not going to wait for you to make the first move anymore. I was not after Robert. I like Robert and it was a surprise to me that I liked fucking him but Becca will tell you I am 99% gay.

I told Robert at the beginning and he was fine with that. He is a gentle and considerate lover. Barbara is a virgin. She wants to lose her cherry. Robert will be performing that service for her tonight. As for me, I expect to be literally eaten alive."

We laughed at that line as we searched the room for Robert and Barbara. They were just coming into the room and it was obvious to us the mission had already been accomplished.

It was also obvious that the act would be repeated many times before the summer was done. Their eyes shone only for each other. We patted Fran on her back and congratulated her on her good deed.

The meeting portion of the evening started and the owners, Mr. and Mrs. Green, praised us for making it through a difficult week. They brought us up to date on the numbers and said they had offered space to the kids that could not make it because of the storm. The next three weeks will be crowded he said. He allowed a collective groan to die away then added, "So we hired additional counselors to help us out."

After a collective sigh of relief he said, "There will be a few changes in cabin assignment to accommodate the new people. They will be here early in the morning and we have assigned a couple of you to make them welcome and get them ready for the kids arrival.

A few questions were asked about reassignments but each person asking was told there was no change in their assignment.

Becca and Fran behaved all through the meeting. It occurred to me Becca's mission had been accomplished too. I knew myself well enough to realize that if she had not come after me aggressively she would still be waiting for my first move.

The meeting was over and Becca and I started out with the others but were stopped by Fiona, (of all people). She said the Greens wanted to talk to us. I was surprised to hear a British accent in her voice. It dawned on me it was the first time I had heard her speak.

Fran was standing so close to Fiona that their opposite arms were in full contact. We watched as four nipples came to attention. Fiona touched Becca gently on the shoulder and gave us a genuine smile, the first I had seen on her face in two summers.

She turned to walk out as Fran gave Becca a quick kiss on the cheek. As she turned to follow Fiona she said to Becca "I'll take a raincheck on him."

As we walked in the direction of the Greens we saw Fran fall in step behind Fiona.

I gave Becca a questioning look which she tried to ignore with an innocent expression. I stopped and prepared to wait her out. Finally she said, "OK, I had to promise her a turn with you to get her to distract Robert. I only had to pay if I won you and at the time it seemed like a good idea.

Soon after she and I became lovers I told her I was not gay, I loved a guy. It took her a while to get your name out of me but when she did she told me she had always wanted to fuck you too. I laughed it off knowing how gay she was.

She was going to collect tonight. I guess I still owe her."

I gave Becca a fake sigh of resignation and said, "Well, OK. But only as a threesome."

Becca gave me a radiant smile as she squeezed my hand in hers.

We sat at a table with the owners and as Mr. Green was shuffling papers his wife became impatient with him and told us we had been promoted to senior counselors. They were proud of the way we pitched in and did many things not in our normal field just because they needed to be done. She pushed papers across for us to sign.

I was stunned. I decided that the conversation between Mrs. Green and Becca must have been over this. That turned out to be a wrong assumption.

Mr. Green then told us that we would be in charge of the new people. He gave us their files and said, "I do not see a problems there but let me know ASAP if either of you do."

He shook my hand as he stood and went to a different table to talk to other senior counselors.

Mrs. Green walked us out and as soon as we got out of the door Becca hugged her hard and kissed her on the lips.

After Becca released her Mrs. Green said, "Be careful sweetheart. He might think we had some hanky-panky going."

Becca looked at me and said "In all seriousness I swear, we have not fooled around, (pause), not since my first year, (pause), mostly."

Mrs. Green swatted her butt and walked back into the hall muttering something that sounded like "I still love you anyway".

We walked in the direction of the senior counselor cabins. They were arranged in a circle between the boys and girls camp. The owners house was in the middle of the circle. Becca walked us to the cabin at the back of the loop.

Our package of papers included an envelope with a key. We opened the door and found we were in a one bedroom house. It was very nice with a living room, a kitchen with a dining area, and a bedroom with a queen size bed. It even had a fireplace.

I was happy for Becca but wondered about my cabin. I knew all the others in the circle were occupied. I watched as Becca picked up her bag, (it had been waiting for her in the bedroom), and started putting her stuff away. She turned and looked at me and smiled.

Then I noticed my bag on the bedroom floor. I felt my face go flush. Becca dropped her stuff and jumped into my arms."Mrs. Green pulled it off," she said. "She wrote us down as partners with just our initials. Funny isn't it. We could share this if we were the same sex partners but not a male female couple."

"Did you lock the door?"

"Yes."

I undressed us in less than twenty seconds and was devouring her pussy in another three. The rest took a long, long time. My mouth was covered with her cum juices by the time I kissed my way up her body. I took my time savoring her tits.

As I slowly penetrated her pussy with my dick it occurred to me that this was our first proper fuck, in a bed, indoors, with the lights on.

I stopped stroking and pushed my way off her chest to look at her. She was beautiful. I kissed her softly. Her hands caressed every inch of my body she could reach.She pulled me down to her and kissed me lovingly. I resumed slowly stroking my dick in and out of her pussy until passion overwhelmed us. We fucked hard.

Her first big cum startled me. Up to now every orgasm she had for me had been quiet. Tonight she let loose a loud, guttural groan while digging her fingernails into my ass.

My dick felt like a rock. I was going to last forever. Then she gently licked my ear and I lost complete control. I gushed so much cum that it ran out of her pussy and down her ass. Her orgasms had gushed fluids from her body that covered my balls.

I pushed my upper body away so we could breathe better but kept a long slow stroke into her pussy until my dick gave up the ghost and fell out.

I slid next to her and we lay on our backs holding hands. I wondered if this was what a honeymoon was like.

The fluids under our butts began to make us feel uncomfortable and we found the strength to get up.

Junior counselor cabins had one set of linens per bed. We hoped that our new home had more than one. It did. I did my first bed linen exchange with a naked woman. I will keep that memory too.

After putting our stuff away in drawers and the tiny closet we took a shower together. Our emotions kept spilling over. She put her head on my chest and held me tightly while she sobbed. I found that I could release some of the pressure in my heart by telling her I loved her. Unfortunately that only caused her to hold me even tighter and sob louder.

Even the senior counselors cabins have small water heaters. We were soon screaming as the very cold water hit our skin and ran us out the shower. We broke into laughter and helped dry each other off. The cold water snapped us out of whatever state we were in.

We went to the kitchen hoping to find something to drink and something to snack on. Nothing. Empty cupboards and empty refrigerator.

We could see that the lights in the main hall were still on and dressed quickly to go raid the kitchen. As we approached one of the newer girl counselors was leaving the hall. She gave us a nervous hello and walked on. In the hall we found Mrs. Green looking a bit rumpled.

Becca smiled at her and pointing a finger said, "OOOOOH, I'm gonna tell." She gave Mrs. Green a deep searching kiss and when she broke it she said, "Ha! Just as I thought. Pussy breath." Then kissed her again, this time with tender affection.

Mrs. Green finally spoke asking what were we doing there.

Becca said, "Our new home has no food or drinks. We came to raid the kitchen."

"Let me unlock it. You may need one of those boxes" Mrs. Green said to me while pointing at several lined up by the door.

We picked enough stuff to get us through the week while Becca grilled Mrs. Green about the sweet young thing of this summer. Mrs. Green told Becca, "The girl was so shy it has taken me until tonight to seduce her. Once I did the girl went nuts. I thought she was going to crawl into my pussy. I thought she was going to bite my tits off. In self defense I had to spend most of the night with my mouth on her pussy."

"That was so brave of you" Becca told her with a nearly straight face.

"Heroic" I added in the spirit of things.

Mrs. Green hugged Becca tenderly and kissed on the cheek. "Sometimes I really miss you, especially during storms like the one last Saturday night. You are my favorite reason for coming back here every summer. I love you and don't you forget it."

Becca kissed her lips gently and said "I love you too."

I picked up the box to carry it outside and afford them some privacy. Becca stopped me and told me to sit down she wanted me to know exactly who Mrs. Green was.

She related her first trip to camp as a gawky kid. She had no luck making friends and began to wish she could go home. Mrs. Green found her alone in one of the girls dorms, crying. The woman stayed with her until she had convinced her that all Becca had to do to make friends was not to try. That she was such a neat kid the others would come to her to be her friend.

Becca relaxed and sure enough by the time she got on the bus to go home several girls were asking her to sit with them.

She had come back every year since then and after her high school graduation she was hired as a counselor. Becca came to that camp early because she wanted to do a good job for Mrs. Green but mainly to spend time with her.

She had the cabin by herself for nearly a week. One day, while Mrs. Green and Becca were walking the woods, a sudden storm blew up. Soaked they ran into Becca's cabin, the nearest unlocked building. They removed their wet clothes and waited out the storm. They cuddled together. They kissed. They made love. They managed to make love to each other several times that summer.

The next year Fran was introduced to Mrs. Green in every way. This year it was the sweet young thing we had passed on our way there. Becca concluded, " The fact that I can walk into any situation and handle it I owe to her. My self reliance I owe to her. You, I owe to her."

I blinked at that last line, questions written on my face that Mrs. Green promptly answered."Her first year after high school I asked her why she did not have a boyfriend. She told me it was because, He does not know I exist.

After I learned who it was I contacted friends at your high school who told me that while some people thought of you as standoffish they knew you were just shy, and very, very reserved. You never belonged to a clique, you never put anybody down. You got a college scholarship for academics, not sports. You were perfect for my Becca. You received a job offer for this camp out of the clear blue the following summer. I thought if Becca was too chicken to do anything about the situation I would.

jjcolejr
jjcolejr
310 Followers