All Comments on 'Becca XXX Ch. 03'

by Naughtybecca

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
surferchick88surferchick88almost 6 years ago
This is going great

Awww, loved already the first two parts and this one is joining them. You really know how to continue a great story. Hope this won’t be over soon.

Maybe would have loved to see her once in Tier one but this might come.

Please don’t let us wait too long.

josephstevensjosephstevensover 5 years ago
Lucky Mark!

Just finished this, and it nearly finished me! Becca is a girl on a mission, and knows a lot of tricks..great story..captured one of my great pleasures, good to know, I'm not the only one...!

Mumbo700Mumbo700over 5 years ago
Highly enjoyable

Some very hot sex combined with good story telling. What more does a woman need? Thank you and straight on to the next instalment J x

SegwayneSegwayneover 5 years ago
Great but needs editing

So far this has been a great story, but please, for the love of all things holy, hire, or find someone to edit the chapters for you... the spelling and grammar is ruining a fantastic read for me...

Lic2pleaseLic2pleasealmost 4 years ago
Great detail

I like how she catches every detail and reacts in the moment and intuitively to circumstances, solidifying her deep cover. And she does show her venerability while soldiering on.... Great detail of using spy craft intuition.

R

k k l l

CheerfulVoidCheerfulVoidalmost 3 years ago

Another fine chapter. I thought it very sweet the way she took care of young Mark, perhaps we'll see him again? I really enjoy the variety of moods in these stories, keeps things fresh. Thanks again.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 year ago

Becca.

The tart with a ❤

Good writing too . Love the way you always find a link somewhere, somehow to move Becca, on to the next phase of the story. Loving it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtybecca@Naughtybecca
Hi, Naughtybecca here. Thank you for choosing to read my erotic stories. Reading them in the correct order will improve your enjoyment through Becca’s sexual journey. Poor Becca. An eight part story explaining the origins of our sexy star. Becca XXX. Her first erotic missi...