All Comments on 'Becca XXX - Spring Tide Ch. 02'

by Naughtybecca

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
florbustflorbust6 months ago

Well Naughty lady another very sexy chapter in this great new series. Keep them cumming! Jim

MigbirdMigbird6 months ago
Perfect Becca

Hard to put into words: the detail you share around surfing, the landscape, and the debauchery — seriously, excellent/inventive writing that keeps on giving, grabbing. Within the scenes you created one can easily sense the subtle/not so subtle intrigue/drama coming. So obvious how much you pour into this adventure. Thanks.

tkarddetkardde6 months ago

What a beautiful picture you paint! I just love when Nat and Becca get together because the sex is hot and the action is even hotter once the mission gets in full swing. I love the setup and look forward to it playing out. I got a good chuckle from her thinking they were wasting time. Even in those moments they always turn out to be working. Thank you once again for sharing your art with us. You are my all time favorite! XOXOXO

DevilbobyDevilboby5 months ago

Your storytelling is superlative I love that you set your tales in places that I know and love from the lakes to the moors through the home counties these are all places where me and my family have enjoyed many wonderful holidays, and reading your stories is like meeting an old friend in these lovely parts of the world. Mind you I do o d on sex, frequently thinking less is more but I can simply scoot through those parts of the story, sorry Bex although I like sex and enjoy your stories largely I'm perfectly happy With a bit less, but looking forward to the main part of the story as it develops. However your always five star to me. Luv ya Bob.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Perfect !!!

Moooore please, and soon 😀😀😀

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtybecca@Naughtybecca
Hi, Naughtybecca here. Thank you for choosing to read my erotic stories. Reading them in the correct order will improve your enjoyment through Becca’s sexual journey. Poor Becca. An eight part story explaining the origins of our sexy star. Becca XXX. Her first erotic missi...