All Comments on 'Becca's First Adventure'

by WhO2

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
sitNlowsitNlowalmost 6 years ago
Well done for Becca's first adventure.

Would have been even hotter had Becca found pleasure in herself as well, but being as inexperienced as she is, it made sense she did not play with herself... or even perhaps her sister and boyfriend find her in the closet... maybe that will be in the next adventure. Again, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Watching

Seeing others having sex for the first time is reviting. The first time I did was when my friend and his girlfriend thought I was passed out and had sex on the armchair a few feet from me. They did not do oral but got naked and like in the story she rode his big cock and orgasmed and screamed as she took his big load. I saw every detail of their bodies and how they responded during sex. I was envious of my friend because she turned from that shy girl into a wildcat when having sex. Luckily they broke up a few months later and she is now my wife.

WhO2WhO2almost 6 years agoAuthor
@ sitNlow

Becca does have a follow up story after watching her sister. It was submitted yesterday and will hopefully be published soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous