All Comments on 'Becca's Revenge'

by Baby1993

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Loved this story! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very hot

Really hot story, filled with juicy, naughty escapades, with a pretty good characterization and attention to details, and a really sexy setup. I really enjoyed it, and yes, it turned me on. My favorite part was: "I sat down on the bed and I unzipped both Anthony and Tyreek and out sprung 2 more think dicks both already had a bit of precum coming out of the tip. Before I could even do anything to them, Mykeal shoved his dick back into my throat mixing my juices with my spit tasting my own cum. He grabbed my head with both hands and started humping and fucking my face.

I was in another world, I unconsciously started jacking off both Anthony and Tyreek, while being throat fucked by Mykeal. Tyreek had enough of being worked with my dainty hand and wanted to fuck, so he swung around me and slid under to where my ass cheeks were resting on the base of his dick. While I was still sucking off Mykeal and having his balls slap my chin, Tyreek picked me up and attempted to slide his noticeably thicker dick than Mykeals into me. But with the workout he gave my pussy, I opened right up and took it."

So hot.

Keep up the great work, you are talented. Looking forward to reading more od your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story make me shot a load

Jason should lick all

That cum clean

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 5 years ago
I Loved

this whole series! You definitely love being the perfect 'cumslut' and it shines in this series deliciously! Good job and hopefully more adventures on the way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous