All Comments on 'Becky and Robbie Ch. 08'

by Venus_Lover

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 15 years ago
Turned out well

I cant wait for next series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fantastic series

One of the best series I ever read. I loved reading this story from start to finish. I can't wait to read your next series.

Dirty_Old_Man3Dirty_Old_Man3almost 15 years ago
Sad that it ended...

...it's like your favorite television series coming to an end. You want to keep tuning in and watching (reading) what happens, but soon it ends and you are left with re-runs. Great series, very hot, great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good but

you never really got into how the mom really felt and she never said anything to the twins you also never said if the father found out and what his reaction was if he did otherwise it was very good the endding was a little rushed though

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
three kids?

how did it work out with the kids and did your dad ever figure out

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Absolutely brilliant

One of the best stories so far, if only dreams would come true!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

omg i have never read a storie this good i was so sad when i found out that i was reading the last chapter u should continue the srory line it would make me sooo happy even though im only 15 i have read over 500 stories and that one exeded them all byfar i think all writers shud put less detail in the sex but more into the passion and suspense i was on edge the entire story but please dont let this be the end of that work of art u made some day i would love to meet and chat with u and ur sister ur fan kyle

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Becky and Robbie Ch. 1 through 8

Thank you so much for this wonderful story. I normally only read stories with one, two or three chapters. Anything more than that seems to be to much for most stories. I sat on the edge of my chair reading all of your chapters. I also like that you are not vulgar in your choice of words when describing the acts of love. As this was more than a sex story. It was a romance between two special people and a caring older sister. For sure I will read more of your works.

puncturepunctureover 12 years ago

I think that was a fantastically lovely story. Really liked it and it finished at the rightt time. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
not real good

you left a lot of plot holes and rushed the endding ruining the story. either add another chapter to fill the holes and properly end it or delete the whole series. as is you made it suck the beginning was a bit unrealistic and the middle and end were rushed and full of holes. time to find a GOOD EDITOR and do a proper rewrite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really God but...

The Story was god but, there were no god turns? Why does it end so quieck? Whats withe the Fahter?? AND hin never really did it with Sharon why the hell?? You need 3 chapter to beginne und a half to end it.... YOU can to better and i know that!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Finally a Good Ending

Thank You for this Story .. It had a Solid ending ..

SAV12SAV12almost 5 years ago
4* AT MOST

THIS STORY HAD A LOT OF PROMISE AND ALSO A LOT HOLDS. THE AUTHOR WROTE THIS STORY AS IF HE WAS ON A LIMITED TIME SCHEDULE. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PARENTS? DID THE MOTHER EVEN TALK TO THE SIBLINGS? HOW DID THE FATHER FIND OUT ABOUT THIS RELATIONSHIP? SEEMS LIKE THE WHOLE SCHOOL KNEW, THEN THE TOWN, BUT NOT DAD? IT WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE TO FIND OUT. THIS STORY LACKS DRAMA, HUMOUR, AND IS LACKLUSTER. IT IS BETTER THAN MOST BUT VERY THIN AS A STORY. HERE ARE TWO STORIES FOR THOSE WHO LIKE A GOOD READ: L.A. WICKER'S "AUNT RAVEN" SERIES; BLACKMATTER'S " THE THINGS YOU MAKE ME FEEL ". THESE TWO STORIES ARE WELL THOUGHT OUT FROM BEGINNING TO END. THEY HAVE SOME DRAMA AND HUMOUR TO HELP CARRY THE STORYLINE. THE "BECKY AND ROBBIE" STORYLINE IS A SYNOPSIS AT BEST. IT NEEDS MORE WORK TO MAKE A 4+ RATING WHEN YOU COMPARE IT TO OTHER STORIES.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

What a great tale of the tender love story between Becky and Robby. Then the author ended the story with the best happily ever after for Becky and Robby, then having them go to college years together, then living as a married couple and having 3 wonderful children. The story is just a fantasy but what a great one, it couldn't get much better than that. Story was well written with such detail at the end and the author gets my 5+++ star vote.

Bdog6896Bdog6896about 2 years ago

Awesome story loved it

Mayan1Mayan112 months ago

Actually this story I've just read deserves 10 stars. Dispite of any mistakes, I think this is the best story I've ever read. Kudos to you. Hope you write another one like this one. Can't wait for the next one to be posted in Literotica.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous