Becky the Hypnotist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgieH
GeorgieH
1,848 Followers

"Your boxers now!"

I gasped. "Oh sweet angels above! That cock is... oh, Justin..." I stopped and thought hard. The one difference left was that I hadn't been under any spell. I wouldn't forget everything like... but no! Like Pippa said, we hadn't told Justin to forget what happened when he was under the influence, so that meant... I stared at his naked chest, that hard cock, and then into his eyes. He might remember this all....

I must have figured that if he might remember, it would be better if I argued the point with a Justin who was awake and aware. I should have figured that it might be best to tell him to dress before I said 'wake up now'. But I didn't.

It was like a light switching on behind his eyes, but naked and proud, he never flinched, never laughed even. He looked up into my eyes and smiled softly, "Naughty sister. Must I pretend I'm awake now?"

I gasped -- proper Hollywood clichéd gasping as well -- "You mean... you were..."

"Acting, yes. And I saw exactly where you were looking first time when I cum hard -- thinking of your bare tits and pussy in the shower, by the way -- and I wasn't timing how quick you got me naked when your friends left but I know it was quick."

"Well... maybe... but I woke you up so you would be forgetting all about it!"

"All about how you watched as I stripped in front of your friends and what happened next. Me cumming hard. Watching your eyes on me, on my hard cock, just like they keep flicking to now."

I started and stared into his eyes, "But you enjoyed it all, right? It's all fair now."

"Fair!" my brother laughed, "Hardly sis. All I had was the briefest flash of your pussy and a few seconds more of your tits."

Hearing him speak about anything sexual was a first really that weekend but the argument was starting to scare me, "I managed to get Pippa to show you her tits and she wasn't exactly well covered down below!"

"Perky little tits, I admit," Justin hesitated, "But this weekend, sister of mine, I realised that right or wrong, it's your tits that I prefer, your body completely. And you now owe me a show."

"What?" my heart was hammering.

"Like I said, you got a real show from me and you're getting more right now -- and all I got was a flash. You owe me."

"Justin... Just... you're my brother!"

"Why, Becky, I can see your desire to at least show me."

I used to hate it when he was right all the time. I wasn't so sure now. "I don't really!"

"Is that so? Well now would be a perfect time, and that top looks very loose on you."

"I don't really owe anything, I-"

"Take off the top!"

It was like I was... well, hypnotised. He had a point about how there was such a difference in what we'd shown and... and he was kinda right about me wanting him to see. I took the top off, standing there in front of my naked brother, me in just bra, skirt and panties almost wanting him to ask to see more of me for a second time.

"You don't need that bra, I know."

There is a million miles between a lot of cleavage and visible nipples. At light speed I bared my breasts to Justin. In my peripheral vision I could see his cock twitch. "Do I need the skirt?"

"No." He watched my skirt being unzipped and pushed down, then almost stopped my heart. "Let me push those panties down and complete your baring."

I spread my arms, gasping audibly as my pussy was exposed by my brother.

He leaned close enough for me to feel the heat of his cock against my belly as he whispered, "I need one final command from you."

"I think anything will do," my voice trembled.

"Tell me to touch you, sis. Please?"

I grabbed Justin's hands and pulled them onto my exposed tits, "Oh Justin, yes. Touch me brother, kiss me as well." His mouth found my neck in an instant. "Oh, Justin! I don't care what anyone says....

"Sis? Does that mean...?"

I crashed back onto the sofa, dragging him with me, "Yes, my wonderful brother, yes. It means I want it all!"

Justin's kisses become desperate and hard. His hands squeezed as well as caressing. And his cock... oh my, his cock swayed over my heat -- my pussy, my womanhood -- and it was me, I admit it -- I grabbed the hot, hard shaft and our heads looked down in sibling unison as I guided the head first against my lips and then watched as that gorgeous cock pushed apart my pussy and inch by glorious inch it entered me. It slid into me so slowly, with such deference, such feeling and meaning. And then, oh and then we started to buck and rut. Within seconds we were celebrating each other's bodies with such power and passion. We were fucking. Hard and fast and ... oh hell, it was wonderful.

I screamed his name as I cum, not once but twice and with desperate intensity. The second time was when I told Justin to let go deep inside me, and my brother's cum filled me.

We fucked all night long, maybe even made love.

We never told Pippa or Rachael about our relationship. Nor Melissa, Natalie, Tim. Mark, Harry or Adrian. But at some point during the two semesters we stayed at the uni, each and every one of them got a good look at one or other of us. Only little Pippa guessed the truth and I hate to admit it (not) but it was my little Pips who enjoyed two highly memorable FFM weekends with Justin and I shortly before we left.

We had to leave really because our feelings for each other were becoming harder to control, so now we travel around- the tall dark-haired girl with the pert tits almost on full display, and the short skirts over long legs, and the red-haired soccer player type, always in a t-shirt and shorts. A pair who are always laughing, always swapping little words of love, always being daring with their dress and actions. Even though the girl looks to be pregnant now...

GeorgieH
GeorgieH
1,848 Followers
12