All Comments on 'Becky's Marine Ch. 06'

by Betrayer_of_Skalathrax

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a waste of time

Yep you were right you lost people , me included, it was a romance story till chapter 5 then you flushed it down the toilet. I stopped reading the instant you had the other girl go to the bedroom, I mean to say WTF. The only good thing is I now know to avoid your work.

pcthronepcthroneover 6 years ago
Wtf!!!

Romance turned to group sex.It was gooid up till the previous chapter Now this seems shit and i will not read another crap of yhis series or your other stories if they as well turn into garbage as this chapter.

How the hell doew Drew fuck Carls girl maybe not really at first his girl during threeaome but even then,If your friend brings a girl he is interested in and he passes out you din't break the bro code and fuck his girl.

Carl was stupid to firgive those three and when Jeanna asked him if she could have Drew's cum that should have been Red bells and Carl shoyld've dumped her and shot Drew's Balls, that was shitiest thing of them to ask or do something like that to carl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

I think this is a grear story. Very well written. I hope you continue to add many more chapters in the future.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Good story, but a girl friend hooking her guy up with her sister?? Yeah, I know this LIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jumped the shark. Carl doesn’t want his girlfriend to have sex with his buddy. How is Carl the one in trouble?

hornier_bastardhornier_bastardover 2 years ago

you lost me on this one! Carl was in no way at fault and shouldn't have had to fix it! That's bullshit... she asked if she could cheat on him with his best friend... WTF makes this any part his fault... I didn't read past this part... I'm out!

Tonyusmc3051Tonyusmc3051almost 2 years ago

How in the hell is Carl in big trouble? She texted him at work to see if he was ok to let her shoot another man's cum down her throat and he is in trouble. This is pure Bullshit. This was a waste of time, you ruined the entire story. Marines don't backstab their friends, only assholes who were in the Marines do that. Keep us out of your Bullshit stories!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Dude you are so mixed up with sex decorum and trying to ruin relationtionships to the point of ruining lives in your made up story. Really you want to promote breaking up longterm friendships with these suggestions? Understand this is just a entertaining ramblings...... but for crying outloud where is the reasonableness barometer?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBetrayer_of_Skalathrax@Betrayer_of_Skalathrax
I served 4 years in the Marines and now work at one of the largest refineries in California.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories