Becky's New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,590 Followers

"Raven is new to our gallery but she is indeed talented. She lives nearby, would you like to meet her?"

"Would I ever, but are you sure that it will be alright?"

"Yes, Raven and I have become good friends in such a short time. There is no doubt that she will be pleased to see you."

Nora and Carol sat on a large white leather sofa, were served wine, and discussed Raven's artwork. Carol could not keep her mind on the conversation. Raven was a total distraction; the exotic bronze beauty stood 5'9", had long black hair that went half way down her back and had the body of a weightlifter. She looked powerful with bulging arm and leg muscles; her stomach was flat, the muscles rippled, and her 36D breast stood out proud. The most shocking thing of all was her attire; she wore a white lacy brassiere that did not hide her pointy nipples, white lacy crotchless panties and white stockings and garters with no shoes.

Raven showed them a room with her new paintings, Carol was in awe, and she could not contain her excitement as she viewed the hanging portraits. The three women presented quite a contrast, the white housewife in her sundress, the exotic artist and the medium built black woman dressed in blouse and slacks with a man's haircut and shoes.

"What's in here?" Carol asked as she walked thru an open door.

The two women followed her and Raven announced, "This is my play room!"

"Oh my god. This looks like a torture chamber. What is it for?"

"This is where I bring my bitches; it is not a torture chamber but rather a pleasure chamber!"

Carol could not help but stare at the shapely body and wonder what she meant. "Nora tells me that your daughter works for Della."

"Yes, Becky tells me that Della is pleased with her performance."

"Oh, I'm sure that she is very pleased." Raven smiled. Carol wondered what that smile was all about? Carol expressed her desire to purchase one of Raven's paintings. Raven explained that they were rather expensive and inquired about her financial situation. Carol informed her that her husband was killed in a car crash last year and she received insurance money. She was not wealthy but did have some money.

"You are such a sweet thing, maybe we can give you a discount." The muscular beauty grabbed the frightened mother and strapped her to a wheel. The leather straps bound her hands and feet.

"What are you doing?"

"I am going to take you on a journey that will change your whole life, relax and enjoy it." She spun the wheel and Carol's dress flew up over her head.

"Are you dizzy? We better get your clothes off and out of the way." Both women stripped off the frightened blonde's clothing. "What a cute little blond pussy!" The exotic beauty ran her long black fingers over the honey hole. Carol started screaming for help. The wheel was turned upside down and a gag was put in Carol's mouth. Raven ordered Nora to get naked and have some fun, she gladly complied, her breasts were small but her nipples were long and pointy.

The little mother was left upside down and Nora licked her blond mound, she just keep lapping, Carol's pussy was getting wet, she was moaning thru the gag. Nora put two fingers in the tight cunt and finger fucked her while she licked the sweet pussy. The short haired woman pulled her fingers out of the soaked pussy and jammed them up her little ass hole. Carol squirmed and wiggled, juice was dripping from her aroused pussy.

"My fucking cunt is getting hot watching the little white slut submit to the dike." Then Raven removed the gag and asked, "Do you want me to remove the straps too? If you do, then beg me to fuck you, if not I will just put back the gag and leave you there."

"Yes, please let me down, I will do anything you say, please."

"Listen bitch, I told you to beg me to fuck you. I am not going to tell you again."

"Yes please fuck me; I'm so hot, fuck me!" She was unfastened and stood on a mat. Raven told Nora to work on her ass and Raven ate her pussy. Tongues and fingers were fucking her pussy and ass. The white homemaker screamed to a rousing orgasm.

The muscular artist tweaked her tits and asked, "Where the fuck are your tits? Get on your knees bitch, I want you to eat my cunt." Carol was pushed to her knees, her face was inches from the aroused black cunt; the white mother just stared at the snatch and breathed in the smell of the hot cunt. She found it intoxicating, she loved the aroma, her fingers brushed over the pubic hair and she caressed the swollen pussy lips. Carol watched the clit grow and marveled at how big it was; she could feel the river flow in her own pussy.

"Have you ever gone down on a pussy before?"

"No, I have never been with a woman."

"Well white girl, you are in for a treat; I have a red hot prime black pussy for you to taste. Don't worry, I will tell you what to do. Now start licking just like a cat licks milk, yeah baby, that's good, now suck the clit, good girl; now suck the whole pussy in your mouth, suck it hard. Tell me how much you love my cunt, talk to me."

Becky's mother licked and sucked with fervor, her face was covered with cunt juice as she feasted on the succulent cunt; she looked up at the dominating black goddess and cooed, "Yes I love your hot juicy black pussy. It taste so good, smelling and eating your black cunt makes my pussy all wet."

"Yes your mouth is like a fucking vacuum cleaner; keep sucking the cunt, suck all my love juice up. Oh baby, you are wonderful."

Nora moved to straddle the glistening face and demanded, "Now eat this pussy, just like you did her cunt. Stick that tongue all the way up my pussy, move it around. Yes, just like that, good girl, now lick up all my pussy juice. You let some juice leak into my ass hole but that is ok. Just lick out my ass hole you little white cunt lapper."

Nora turned around and Carol stuck her pink tongue in her smelly ass hole. Raven made her do the same. Nora strapped on a 10" black dildo. "You ever had a big black dick in your mouth or up that little pink pussy?"

"No, it looks so big, I could never take anything that big, it would hurt."

"You will take it and love it. First suck on it and get it all wet." Ruby red lips parted and the long thick black dildo was in her sweet mouth. Carol was able to get over half of it in her mouth, she gagged as more was forced into her mouth and saliva dripped down her chin. Nora pushed her head away, helped the frightened blond to her feel, and kissed her hard on the lips.

Nora rubbed the dildo all over the thighs and pussy of the white woman. "Put your hands around my fat cock and guide it into your horny hole." Carol slowly inserted the dildo in her aroused pussy. Nora began to pump hard, shoving the cock deep into the hot hole.

"Oh, oh it hurts, it's sooo biggg.. ohhh nooo...!!"

"Take it all, you fucking white whore, yes, that's it, fuck back at my big black cock, cream on it, fuck yeah!"

Raven was now wearing another black dildo and poked at the little brown ass hole. The big dildo was slowly stuffed up the tight little ass hole. Carol screamed out in pain as she was being fucked from both ends. Her small frame flailed about like a rag doll. The two black women taunted the blond mother. "That's it fuck them black cocks, you white trash slut."

"We are now an Oreo cookie, you are the white cream filling and we are the chocolate cookies. Keep fucking bitch; I can feel your ass stretching. Tell me how much you like us to fuck you with our big black cocks, talk to me slut." Raven grabbed a fistful of blond hair, pulled her head back, and kissed her as she fucked the sweet ass.

"Yes I love it, fuck me hard, yes!" I'm going to cum again, Ohhhhhh goddddd...!!!" The pretty blond mother trembled and shook to the most fantastic orgasm of her life; they collapsed to the floor and she kissed her two new black lovers. Raven told her that she could choose a painting to take home for nothing but she had to visit every week and be Raven's little white fuck slut.

"Oh thank you, I want one of your paintings so bad. I probably shouldn't tell you this but I love being your fuck slut; never in my life did I ever imagine that eating pussy would be so good'"

"Maybe next time we could go on a double date with Della and your daughter!

The smile quickly faded from Carol's face and tears filled her blue eyes. "What are you talking about? Becky only works for Ms. Thompson, that's all."

"You have got to be kidding, I thought you knew. Never having met your daughter I wonder how she looks, is she as pretty as you and how long has she been a pussy licker?"

"She is younger and prettier but she doesn't do that, she is a good girl."

"Come on, Della brags all the time, she tells me what a nasty little slut your little girl is and how she was born to eat black pussy! I am told that your daughter can't get enough black cunt, she is never satisfied."

"That can't be, I don't believe you, and Becky would never do such a thing."

"Like mother like daughter; it's good enough for you so why not your daughter. I would like to find out if she can eat pussy as good as her mother."

"I have to go now, I want to see my girl."

"Certainly, but I want you to kiss my cunt goodbye." Carol planted a smacking kiss on the hot pussy. "That's nice but I want you to French kiss my cunt. Carol licked the sopping cunt and Raven held her face to it until she flooded her face with pussy juice and cum.

As Carol was getting dressed, Raven demanded, "See you next weekend."

"Yes."

"Good but don't comb your hair, fix your makeup or clean my pussy juice off your face; I want Della to see that you are my fuck slut." She then instructed Nora to drive her to Della's house and to make sure that she doesn't clean up.

Della greeted the two women at the door. The mother was distressed to see the exotic beauty nude. She was also angry at herself to feel her pussy get wet and her eyes glaze with lust when she stared open-mouthed at the voluptuous black goddess with the biggest breast that she had ever seen. "Where is Becky?" she timidly inquired.

Della observed the desire in Carol's eyes and a smile appeared on her lovely face, her eyes shined, and she smiled saying, "Your daughter is up stairs in bed."

Carol rushed upstairs. Nora left saying goodnight. Della let her out and went up to the bedroom pressing her body to the back of the blond mother who just stood there gazing at her daughter sleeping nude in Della's big bed. The ebony goddess whispered in the ear of the upset mom, "Do you want to eat my hot cunt here in my bed with your daughter sleeping or should we go down stairs?"

The mom said nothing but started down the stairs, Della stopped her half way down and roughly turned mom around and kissed her full on the lips. The long tongue explored the mouth of her lover's mother. Carol moaned in sweet surrender as the dominating black woman lifted the sundress and stuck three fingers in the aroused pussy. "You are soaking wet, you want me don't you slut. I saw the way you looked at my magnificent body. "Here suck on these big black boobs." Della fed her the big tits and the white mom sucked them like a baby, going back and forth sucking the rubbery nipples in her sweet little mouth.

The black sex goddess pushed Carol's shoulders down and commanded, "First suck my toes then kiss your way up to my hot cunt. Worship my beautiful black body, you pathetic white slut!" The aroused mom eagerly sucked her toes and licked her feet. Then mom kissed her way up the shapely black legs and feverishly licked and sucked the sopping cunt to climax.

Della turned and pulled the blond head to her big buttocks and told her little white slut, "Put your little pink tongue up my ass hole, lick, and suck my ass just like you did my cunt. Suck it clean, yeah work that ass, you white piece of trash, suck the shit out of it!"

"I better get home now."

"Yeah do that, and don't come back until you learn to eat black cunt as good as your sweet daughter."

Tears filled her eyes as she asked, "What did I do wrong, I'm sorry but I tried to do my best. I thought you liked it!"

"You did good but your sweet little girl can eat black pussy better than anyone. Go home because I am going up and fuck your daughter's face now. Becky loves my black oozing cunt, just sniffing my cunt makes her cum."

"I love it too, please give me another chance, your pussy is delicious and I want more."

Della smiled and said, "Next time if you beg me, I will let you try again."

As Carol went out the door, she thanked the black seducer for being so kind and promised to do better next time.

The next day Carol drank coffee and reviewed the events of yesterday; there was no denying that she was a slut for black pussy, she loved it, and what surprised her the most was how much she enjoyed being dominated and humiliated. She realized that her daughter loved black pussy too. There was no choice for her but to accept it. Carol felt the need to talk to someone about her new life and decided to visit her friend and neighbor Naomi.

They sat on the sofa and Carol told her everything, Naomi was 28 and not much taller than Carol but she was about 40lbs. heavier, her black friend's 36D breast seemed so much larger as she was a new mother. Naomi embraced her friend and comforted her.

"What a surprise! I never would have dreamed that you liked women."

"Don't feel bad; up until yesterday, I never would have thought so either."

"Let me tell you about my experience. I have been with a few women but you know that this is my second marriage. The first one ended when I got off early from work one day and found my husband in bed with a white girl. They were fucking in our bed! I slapped the bitch and he ran out of the house. I was going to hit her again when she dropped to her knees and pleaded with me not to hurt her. Before I knew what was happening the bitch was kissing my feet and up my legs, she ate my pussy so good, it was the best sex that I have ever had. I think about it often and masturbate. Instead of getting a divorce, the three of us should have lived together."

"Wow that's some story but now you have a good husband and a beautiful baby girl."

"Yes and a good friend." Naomi held her friend close to her breast.

"What is this wet spot on your blouse?"

"Oh, that's milk, my tits produce too much, sometimes I milk them myself to get relief. Say, I have an idea, you can help me, after all, what are friends for." The black mother unbuttoned her blouse and displayed two big black milk filled breast.

Carol slowly moved her pretty face to the swollen nipples and kissed them. Her lips pulled at the enlarged nipples and milk squirted out. The blond mother licked and sucked feverishly on the milk filled tits. Naomi stroked her blond hair and smiled saying how good that it felt. "Your milk taste so good but I don't want to rob your baby of a meal."

"Don't worry I fed her just before her nap, there will be plenty for both of you. My pussy is soaking, you can get some practice for Della if you want." The aroused black woman spread her legs invitingly; Carol lifted her skirt and kissed her thighs, the aroma that emitted from the aroused cunt was strong and sensual. The white neighbor pulled the panties down the shapely black legs and plunged her face in the hungry cunt. Naomi reached orgasm after orgasm as she pressed the blond head to her sopping cunt. Carol moaned as she too had cum.

The baby began crying and Naomi said, "Thank you so much, you were fantastic, please come back soon and I will return the favor. You have made my fantasy come true; my milk and my cunt are here for you when ever you want. Please hurry back."

Back home Carol marveled, all her life she had never been with a woman, now every time she turns around there is another black cunt to lick, Carol's fingers slid in her wet cunt as she finger fucked herself thinking of black pussy.

Later that week Carol met her daughter for dinner after work. When they got to the car, Velvet and a couple of her friends greeted them. "Hi baby, tonight is party time! Good to see you have some help, two tongues are better than one! Open the car door bitch, let's get this show on the road." Carol nervously opened the door and Velvet sat next to her. Becky was in the middle of two tough looking black girls in the back seat.

"Please let my mother go, I will go to your party, mom would never do that."

Velvet laughed aloud, "So this is mom, Raven told me that you are a good little pussy licker."

"What are you talking about? My mom would never do such a thing." Becky looked at her mother and saw her blushing and silent. "Who is Raven?"

Carol turned to her daughter and meekly said, "Raven is an artist and I love her work."

Velvet added, "Art work is not the only thing that you like, tell your daughter how much you love black pussy. Tell her that after you got back from Raven's place, you ate Della's cunt, tell her!"

"I'm so sorry Becky, I couldn't help it. They seduced me and made me do it."

Becky just sat there in shock as Velvet said to Carol, "You did like it, you loved licking black cunt, didn't you."

"Yes"

Becky changed the subject, wanting to spare her mom further embarrassment, asking Velvet, "What is Della representing you for? What did you do?"

"Me do? We are suing a rich older white bitch that seduced me and made poor innocent me spread my legs for her. She is going to pay." Velvet and her friends laughed at the innocent remark.

They were directed to pull in the parking lot and entered an old abandon warehouse; the women walked up some old wooden stairs and entered a large room. There were about thirty gang members milling around. The two petrified white women were greeted with cheers. Velvet ordered them all to be seated. The gang leader informed the frightened white girls that the Black Bombs were the toughest gang around. Velvet explained that to become a member it is required that she be at least 18 and an outstanding member of another gang. That way we recruit the best, we keep getting stronger and the other gangs never get better. Velvet told the gang members that the two white bitches were there for their enjoyment but they were friends of Della Thompson, and that there would be no rough stuff. "Use them but do not abuse them!"

Music was turned on and beer was passed around. Carol and her daughter were ordered to drink beer and smoke weed. They were told to dance and strip for the gang. They reluctantly complied. "Take it off!"

"Let's help the bitches." The white women were surrounded by the gang members, they moved in and helped them take their clothes off, and then the black girls shed their own clothing. The white girls were given swigs of beer and make to smoke more weed. The black gang members began kissing them and fingering their pussies and ass holes. They tweaked the tits of mother and daughter, mocking them for having the tits of a small boy.

The white mom and daughter were forced to their knees, sucked all the black pussies, and were made to lick black ass. While attempting to compose themselves they heard Velvet announce, "We have some special guest who want to join in the fun!"

Beverly and six other mothers strutted out and pushed the white women on their backs, the black mothers ate the pink slits and sat on their pretty faces until they all reached many orgasms. Beverly told Carol, "Shit bitch, You eat black pussy and ass good, but your slut daughter licks black cunt better than anybody! Get her to give you some pointers bitch. I told my women's club about your slut daughter and they all want her pretty face between their legs. I will set it up for you and your slut daughter to come to the club and be our cunt lickers."

Things were pretty quiet the rest of the week. Friday afternoon Della informed Becky that they were going out after work. They sat at the bar during happy hour and the black beauty told Becky that a friend would be joining them with her little white pussy- licking slut. Twenty minutes later Raven and Carol joined them. Both mother and daughter were nervous wondering what would happen next.

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,590 Followers