Becky's New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,590 Followers

Raven eyed the blond daughter and said, "It's nice to finally meet you Becky, I've heard a lot about you. Della tells me that you eat black cunt better than your mother, I can't wait to get your talented tongue between my legs."

The young blond-haired girl looked at Della, then looked back to Raven, and lustfully cooed, "I can hardly wait either, you are so beautiful and those big bulging muscles turn me on." Carol could not believe how brazen her little girl had become.

Della also stared at the young blond girl and shot her a cold glare of disapproval, saying, "Listen close ladies, we are going to play a game. Raven and I have a wager; we bet on which one of our sluts could pick up a straight woman and take her home to my place and fuck her! The one that scores first wins and gets to have sex with her conquest and the both of us. The loser will be taken to the alley and will have to suck the stinking cunts of the street whores."

Becky walked over to two girls sitting at the bar and boldly told them, "I want to eat your pussies!" She was rudely told to get the fuck away from them. The very embarrassed Becky returned to the group and swiftly downed her drink. An extremely attractive 24 year old redhead with blue eyes approached Becky and said, "I could not help hearing what that rude bitch said to you; all she had to say was no, I have never been with a woman but I have thought about it and you look good. If I am your type, take me home with you and show me what it is like to make love to a woman. I have had a few drinks and figure that now is the time to make my fantasy come true. Becky was handed a set of keys to the house from Della and walked arm and arm out the door with the sexy redhead.

Raven handed Della one thousand dollars and angrily glared at Carol, "You useless white bitch, let's go to the alley, time for you to pay now." The muscle bound black woman pulled the blond mother by the wrist out the door and to the filthy alley cluttered with trash, Della followed closely behind them. They walked to the back of the alley with the white girl in tow and turned right, there on an old mattress two hookers were servicing two black men. The white whore was getting fucked from behind and the black whore was slobbering all over a big black cock! The whore let the cock slip from her lips and was going to tell them to get lost but changed her mind as she saw the two imposing black women and asked, "Can I help you?"

"Yeah, when you finish with them I want you to let my fuck slut eat your nasty cunts out!"

She went right back to sucking cock and when her white girl friend took a load of cum up her twat and she swallowed a hot load of cum, she wiped the cum from her chin and said, "I want four hundred for both of us, tell us what you want and it's yours. Just let me piss first."

Raven said. "No after you cum on my little white slut's face, I want you to piss all over her, I bet you nasty bitches have a lot of man cum up your cunts."

"This is your lucky day, we have been busy and our cunt's are full!"

"Good, use her, humiliate her, and make her do all of the nasty things that you can think of, she loves it." The white blond whore pulled Carol to her knees and pressed the pretty face into her stinking cunt. The mother choked and almost got sick with the taste and the stench of the well-fucked cunt. The black whore did the same, and then the cheap looking whores pissed all over the poor mom and laughed at her degradation.

Raven handed Carol some money, telling her to take a cab. She told the sobbing white girl that she did not want her stinking ass in her nice car. They too laughed and walked away.

Carol looked up at her tormentors and asked them to please help her to her feet. The white chick pulled her up, put a cloth to her nose, and told her to sniff. "This will help you feel better honey."

"What the fuck is you doing? That shit cost money."

""Don't worry about it, this bitch is going to make us plenty of money, help me walk her home."

They walked down the street to their room and tossed her on the bed. The blond whore got a needle and injected it in Carols arm. "You is crazy giving her our stuff!"

"I have a great idea, we can have a sex show with her and after the show she can help us turn tricks. They will all want to fuck this sweet looking bitch, she is a gold mine."

"How is you going to do that?"

"Are not is!"

"What the fuck is you talking about?"

"Never mind, all we have to do is get her hooked on the shit and she will be our willing fuck slut. She will do whatever we want her to do; all the men will pay big bucks for her. We both know she's a fucking slut but she looks like an angel."

"Yeah, I get it, she will make us lots of money."

"Tomorrow we will start her new career but let's stay home tonight and enjoy her ourselves. We will take turns; one of will fuck her ass and pussy with dildos and the other will sit on her pretty face."

"Sounds good to me, I was just thinking, not only will she make us money but she will come in handy cleaning out our cunts and ass holes with her vacuum cleaner mouth." The two whores fucked her pussy and ass furiously with the dildos; they grinded their stinking cunts in her face for hours. Carol's head was spinning but she was aware of what was happening. After they were all spent, the three women drifted off to sleep.

Raven and Della walked into the living room and there was Becky on her knees; the sexy red head was sitting on the sofa with her shapely legs spread wide open. The buxom girl was moaning and groaning as the blond daughter eagerly licked and sucked the smoldering cunt. "Oh baby, this is so fucking good. I should have tried this sooner; no man has ever eaten my pussy like you do. Oh yeah, I am going to cum on your pretty face, don't stop please, it feels so good, yes!"

The two black women sat on either side of the sensual redhead and told her that she was hot, as they each sucked one of her breasts. The two ebony beauties stood and removed their clothes. "Oh my god, talk about hot, look at you two." The sexy redhead stared at Raven with her bulging muscles and Della with her huge tits; her eyes were wide open and her mouth hung open as well.

Raven told Becky to come over and eat her black cunt. Della stood in front of the redhead beauty and asked her if she ever tasted pussy. "No, I never have."

Della used both hands and pulled her pussy lips apart exposing the pink inside of her cunt and asked," Look how wet my cunt is getting, don't you want to put your tongue in my hot love hole and lick it for me? I can see in your eyes that you want my juicy cunt, let me be your first."

"I...I don't know, this is the first time that a girl has ever done that to me. I don't think I could do that. I don't know how."

"Sure you can, I saw how much you loved my little slut eating you out. Just do to me what you like done to you. Don't worry I will tell you what to do, you will be fine." The big-busted black beauty put both hands behind the frightened girl's head and slowly pulled it to her aroused pussy.

The 24 year old sniffed in the smell of the aroused pussy and felt her own pussy begin to get wet again, she stuck out her tongue and licked the sopping cunt slowly at first and then increased speed. The redhead was filled with lust; she sucked the growing clit feverishly. She sucked the whole cunt in her sweet mouth. "Yeah, eat that black cunt you white bitch, you love my black pussy, don't you bitch. Tell me how much you like it."

"Oh yes, your black pussy is delicious, anytime you want me to eat your cunt just call me and I will come running. Thank you for showing me how good black pussy is. I wish that I had done this sooner, it's so sweet and juicy, I love it!"

Raven and Becky were now going sixty-nine. Della and the redhead did the same. Everyone reached orgasm and they relaxed on the floor. The redhead was the first to get up. She got a pen and paper and handed Della her name, address and telephone number, "Please call me, I want to gobble up your chocolate cunt every chance I get!"

"Ann, a beautiful name for a beautiful lady, don't worry your pretty little head, I will call you tomorrow. My black cunt loves your face in it just as much as you love eating it."

Becky shot a jealous look at Della, the voluptuous black woman told Becky that they were not exclusive and to stop being such a baby. The young blond girl cried and said, "I thought that you cared for me, I don't want to lose you and what about my new job."

"You are not going to loose me. I want you with me, you can move the fuck in with me if you like. I just like to party. You knew that from the start, I don't know what the problem is; if I'm not mistaken, you enjoyed eating that hot red-haired cunt. We can all have fun together. I share you with others; you will have to learn to do the same. As far as your new job is concerned, I do not intend to let you go, you do a good job. So chill the fuck out and go with the flow."

Della held Becky in her arms, kissed her, Ann also kissed them both, and told Becky, "I don't want to steal Della from you, I want you too. Your tongue is magic, just think of all the good times we can have together."

"What about me? Don't you want to put that pretty redhead between these strong black legs?"

"I thought you would never ask! You know I do, but please don't squeeze those strong legs too tight, you might break my neck; call me tomorrow and the four of us will have a fuck party."

Becky was startled when her cell phone rang and ran over to her purse and answered to hear the hysterical ramblings of her mother. "Mom calm down and tell me what's the matter."

"Two vile women are holding me prisoner, they are giving me drugs. I heard them talking and they want me to be a whore for them, please help me!"

"Tell me where you are at."

"I don't know exactly but it is a dingy room right down the street from the club we were at. I am in the bathroom, they are sleeping; let me look out the window, there is a bank across the street."

Becky told everyone what was going on and Raven said, "Tell mom to hang up and go back to bed, we will find her." They asked Ann if she would care to join them.

"Sure, Becky ate my pussy so good, it's the least I can do for her." The four women piled in the car and headed down town.

They stood outside the closed bank and Velvet walked to a diner on the corner. She emerged and beckoned her friends over to her. "Just as I thought, those two whores go to the diner a lot and I found out where they live. Let's kick ass."

Raven pounded on the door and Carol opened it for them. The two street- walkers were just waking up. Because they were outnumbered, the whores did not put up a fight. Mom and daughter embraced. Raven told the whores that she should beat the shit out of them. Della told her to wait and made a call from her cell phone.

Della hung up, addressed the whores, and said, "You pigs have a choice, you either come to Jefferson hospital with us and take some tests or we beat you to a pulp and turn you over to the police. What's it going to be?" They reached for their clothes and agreed to go to the hospital with them.

Carol went right to her room and the whores were taken for test. Della explained that the doctor was a close friend and would keep Carol for a few days. The doctor will give her a good check up and take good care of her.

Three weeks later Raven, Della and Ann arrived at Carol's house to help Becky move to Della's place. They gave Carol the best news that she had ever heard. The results were all negative. Raven told Carol to come to the truck with her and help with something before they put her daughters things in the truck. "Oh my god, it is my favorite one, it's so beautiful. How can I ever repay you?"

As they carried the painting into the house to hang on the wall, Raven smiled and answered, "Oh, I think you know how to repay me."

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,590 Followers