All Comments on 'Becky's Video'

by purekink

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
madengineer3madengineer3over 14 years ago
Strange and Good!

In a couple of places this story is a bit confusing. However, the basic plot is excellent! I look forward to seeing the second chapter of this (i.e. when her boyfriend comes home.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh How Sexy

Can hardly wait for the second chapter. Would love to be Nikki and have those feelings.Thank You purekink

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing

I sincerely hope you continue writing...this was incredible...please KEEP WRITING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MORE

THAT WAS HOTT!!! AS HELL!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot Material Well Handled

I liked your story. Well written. You have lots of room to go with this story. Very hot subject matter well handled.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 10 years ago
ohhhh...

yessss. This was fantastic. I loved the voyeurism that led us into the scene. You did a wonderful job of revealing her thoughts, and more importantly, her desires.

You simply must write the next chapter. Does she have a strap on? If not, how will she fuck him when he gets home? I can see chapter 2 open at the sex shop, she and Nikki trying things (and each other) on in the dressing room.

Then the following chapter will have her confronting him upon his return; intimidating him, dressed as Becky had been. She would cause him to admit that it was him in the video. He'd beg her to keep his secret, and she would ...for a price. A teasing submission in the living room would open with him donning his pink frilly's, and leave him spent on her cock, recorded, on the living room floor with the Becky video running in the background.

The last (really?) chapter would open with him lost in thought as he is directed into the bedroom, still in pink satin, only to find Nikki waiting on the bed, her cock slick and ready.

Possibilities abound. Mmmm, please write more.

Tootight1Tootight1over 4 years ago
good story

Actually it's a great story. Unintentional exposure is not always the best, usually the worst, but this was the best I would think. What I think is the topper is that Becky nor Nicky never told her about it. She just got done fucking her boyfriend, and didn't think it was worth mentioning to her. I cant believe she kept it to herself all this time. Hell of a way to show your friend, you dressed him up and fucked him, and he loved it.

Can any good come from this, of course. Shows how you better watch what you do at college, it may come back to haunt you. It also allows for easier conversation when the boyfriend comes home.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So. Fucking. HOT. Dang, high as a kite and stroking, I knew it from the beginning and I was right! Loved where she started talking to and about me, that really brought it home! I am not normally into strapon stuff, but I would femme myself out in a heart beat for a pair of sluts like this! Hopefully, they'd eventually make me suck multiple cocks before AND after they get fucked by them!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpurekink@purekink
A female author who loves submissive sissies, pegging, crossdressers, femdom literature, and much much more! As you can see, I already have one a well-trained sissy, but you're more than welcome to contact me... perhaps you could be my next sub! Also available for commercial c...