All Comments on 'Becoming a BBW'

by arachnophile52

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A winner!

A beautiful, well-written story, worth every one of the 5 *s I awarded it!

Thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very real and human

This is the most realistic story I have read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A Good Exploration

of a person's development of a sense of self-worth. "Drop Dead Diva" in its third season and very popular is proof of the growing acceptance of BBWs in our culture; DeGoya recognized their place 300 years ago with his painting, as did Rubens.

bluewillybluebluewillybluealmost 13 years ago
Enjoyed your story very much

Great story, please write more for us soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
well written

This is the first feed back I've given. as a female of equal size i have to say i can relate to the expressions in this story. Those positive experiences are sometimes what we need just to push us on!

well written!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
BBW's rock

I loved this story. I hope there will be more to come. I would like to see Shauna go all the way giving head and swallowing. I think that is about all she has not done. At least in story form. Great writing. I think my wife will even read it.

Lumpy26Lumpy26over 12 years ago

I really enjoyed your story as I am married to a BBW and you've got your character down as far as the feelings and emotions go. I thought it was very good writing and I'm looking forward to Chapter 2

Dave

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

As a big woman myself, I love your attitude you have now. The way you write makes me want to hug Shauna.....your great. To be honest, you made me wet also,,,,looking forward to reading more from you,,,,,,,,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I love this story! The way it was written wad great and it gives me confidence in my sexuality which is something I have battled with for years. Thank you. :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story, now where is the website or your videos?

So this is the female performers perspective. Great view point into thier world. Its a great true life story, smartly written and quite sexually arousing. Thanks for that too. I went looking for the sexiestbbws.com and didn't find anything. Can you please direct me to your videos.

Butthead from www.BBWFacehumper.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more

I thought I was bizarre or something. All of the women I've ever been with have been big women. I don't know if they made porn films, probably not, but I wouldn't care. My ex wife, who I got back with once in a while, says her current hubby has such a short penis he can't get it into her. She, thankfully for her, loves oral. But vaginally, orally, and anally I am happy to do the honors. I love to be enveloped in their arms and feel their weight. It is referred to as a 'fetish', but as I see it some men love the girls in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue but I simply prefer girls bigger. I don't wish for their build to hurt their health, ie knee joints or heart troubles. I know our world doesn't cater to big people. I have a friend who is 6'6" and bumped his on a chandelier at his wedding. I guess society just cannot cater to everyone, but I enjoy trying. I'm also kind of turned on by the idea of being with an amputee. Specifically one with both legs removed at the hip. I've never explored that particular interest and don't know if I will. I wouldn't know where to start. But I like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome!

Loved your story! I've been thinking about doing these types of films but where would I run into the right person to film me? One day I hope to run into someone who would do an interview with me....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing

Does he need any more models ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Luscious BBW's

Once I'd dated a larger woman, I was hooked. The sensuality she possessed wasn't just a one time thing and left me wanting more. We dated until she had to move away and then I sought out another like her. This lady was equally sensual and sexy, with a sexual appetite that wouldn't quit! Gotta love the BBW's!

cutie_bootycutie_bootyover 8 years ago
Thank you!

I stopped modeling for a boutique around a year ago, and now after my hiatus I've decided to.get back in the game but in a slightly different way... I'll be doing clips for sale and things of the like, no porn exactly because I'm married and if anything ever happens on camera it'll be with my husband, but definitely some sexy and naughty fun stuff. Everything's been weighing heavily on my mind, as I'm sure you understand, and this really helped me as far as collecting my thoughts and perspective. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story is about an already-fat woman getting into porno.

The title implies it's about a thin woman becoming fat.

Maybe retitle it so those looking for the latter sort of story aren't disappointed?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous