All Comments on 'Becoming a Cock Slut Pt. 02'

by sj_53

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
2hot2m82hot2m8almost 9 years ago
Hot

My Cock is Throbbing and Wanting add another Load! Mmmmmmmm So Erotic!

cyberoptiqcyberoptiqalmost 9 years ago
This story.....

reminded me of my adventures growing up in the 60's & 70's so much!! I was such a cock slut back then all the way into my 50's when I eventually got married!! Thanks for the memories!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very hot

Very erotic. It left me very hard and needing to be drilled.

William smythWilliam smythover 8 years ago
A worthy sequel

Now will we be favored with a third 5 star account of your early experiences?

I hope so.

I'm never satisfied when it coms to good stories like these.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Another cock slit is born. I wonder if he still sucks clocks and bottoms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I love sucking cocks and being fucked. I have beenfortunate to have been the main attraction at manygang bangs. The most men I had in ana night was 11. I sucked all their cocks and 7 of them fucked me. May ass was sore for three days, but it was a good sore feeling. Needless to say, im a slut and love being that way.

46204_zipper46204_zipperover 7 years ago
Nipples

When my older neighbor first pinched and milked my nipples while he was jacking me, I thought I would die. I hit him in the face when I came. Nipple play became a part of our routine. Later when he was on top I timed my milking of his nips to his thrusts. His orgasms were off the chart. When I got older and married, I taught my wife the technique. After we divorced, I taught my younger male friends. One of the best climax enhancers I have ever experienced.

Riki1942rRiki1942rabout 7 years ago
Sandwich

I am mostly a Bottom, but I have always wanted to try a sandwich with me in the middle; fucking someone while taking a load up my butt at the same time. The only time that I ever had group sex was with three other guys that I knew well enough to do it with bareback. I was so preoccupied with getting as much cock and cum inside me that I didn't think to ask for one of them to let me fuck them at the same time. I like to have my cock stimulated while being fucked but, if it lasts long enough, I can easily cum without it being touched.

SaltySea123SaltySea123over 6 years ago
Bravo

I loved it. I read part one and two today and blew a couple loads. In my case as a teen I sucked first and then fucked, loving both. Yes, I went on and married, etc., but now at nearly 60 I still need cock, still require cum. I love bumping into some of my teen "friends" now and then too. Your writing is excellent. Thank you!

albertrobertalbertrobertover 6 years ago
Fantastic

Once again you really turned me on. Bringing great memories from the past.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Great

I loved reading your stories and stroking my cock. Your stories really made me horny.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous