All Comments on 'Becoming a Cock Slut'

by sj_53

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
ALongTimeComingALongTimeComingalmost 9 years ago

Outstanding! I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
more please

I assume you starting sucking cock too? Did they ever both take you at once?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More, More, More

I love stories about cock sluts, being one myself. Let it go, man. Let's see him clean the cocks after they fuck him. At least that's what I like. It makes me feel so slutty, so sexy.

blackbidickblackbidickalmost 9 years ago
Great Story

Great story, I really enjoyed reading it, can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good story

Looking forward to your next one.. Or a follow on of this story with more detail..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great start

I bet it felt great without the condoms. Did they ask for head?

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edalmost 9 years ago
Ah! The innocense of youth.

A nice tale about young men getting their first piece of ass from a buddy! I played games like that in my youth and it never led to cock sucking but it did lead to multiple orgasms over many months. Strip poker (all male), jacking off, and letting the winners (I knew how to accept defeat graciously because I really like being fucked!) fuck me. It would be years before I tasted my first cock.

William smythWilliam smythover 8 years ago
Absolutely

The best acount I have ever read of the pain and ultimate pleasure of surrendering one's anal virginity.

And the best part is, as the writer says...more to come.

bigskybenbigskybenover 8 years ago
Wonderful first time story

The pain turning to pleasure is always a great story

HairyJacquesHairyJacquesover 8 years ago
Very hot -- and very interesting

First of all, great story! Second, this is really interesting to me. I've always wondered if gay sex wasn't such a big taboo if straight guys would engage in it. They might not have the same level of emotional and visual stimulation compared to women, but they'd get some great physical pleasure. Given how horny guys are, they might find a whole lot more (straight, bi, and gay) partners to get them off.

Of you and your three friends, who gravitated toward men? Who gravitated toward women? Would you now consider yourselves bi, gay, or straight?

DocSavage656DocSavage656over 8 years ago
Hot!

Wow great story!

loverofintersex1loverofintersex1over 8 years ago
Well done!

THe detail is perfect! I was the one who got fucked, of course, and it really felt like a first-timer taking it to the hilt -- and then passing on the pleasure/pain to the next good friend and jack-off buddy who's ready to task it up the ass. Makes you think extended -- and patient! -- threesomes are really the way to go. Very seductive! Congratulations, sj-53!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I love threesomes because I love being spit roasted. Nothing like feeling a guy cum in your ass as another cums in your mouth. I never had gay sex until I was 48, but I was hooked right away. I haven't had sex with a woman since that night I found how wonderful it is to be a cock sucker. I love everything about cum_____its texture, its aroma, and of course it taste.

Riki1942rRiki1942rabout 7 years ago
Multiple Loads

Your story made me hard. I had been getting fucked for several years before getting it bareback. The only time I have had more than one guy's cum inside me at the same time is my one and only gangbang with three other guys, but my Buddy sometimes takes Viagra and I can get him to cum in me twice without pulling out. I know just how wonderful if feels to get fucked like that with a load of cum already up your ass. It's so nice, wet and slippery!

SaltySea123SaltySea123over 6 years ago
I Can Relate

Great story and one I can relate to. I would love to write the story of how I became a cock slut but I was not yet 18 and there was an older man involved who took a bunch of young teens under his wings and gave us the venue to explore. There would be up to six of us naked together in a room and I was always the willing recipient of cock in my ass or mouth. The description of the pain in this story is spot on as is the description of coming to love it. Through my high school and college years I cock a lot of cock and cum, even after I started fucking women on a regular basis. Now many years later, I still happily welcome another man into me now and then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Bareback

After my marriage of 45 years ended, I ran into a previous work colleague who invited me to his house. He was about 15 years older and after small talk he told I was handsome and kissed me. Shocked and in disbelief, I kissed him back. Weeks turned into months and he taught me about man love. I got body waxed as he said he enjoyed bare skin and as a reward he tongued my hole - he said that he always f**ks what he eats and in no time I was staring into his eyes as his cock entered me for the first time. I was hooked and as gentle as he was outside the bedroom, he was aggressive inside the bedroom. His cock was skinny but long yet it satisfied me in a way I never knew I'd like. Soon I was wearing panties under my clothes and we remained together until he moved South. While I enjoy & crave pussy once you have a cock ....you are always hooked.

sweettalk4usweettalk4uover 5 years ago
first times!

they are unforgettable and 2nd times too! My first was ok but my 2nd was fantastic so I know that feeling well:) thanks for reminding me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My First Time

My first anal was a little different. I began experimenting with other boys in high school, and by my junior year was sucking my best friend’s dick at every opportunity. One afternoon I was especially horny, and after sucking his dick for a few minutes I turned around, spread my ass cheeks and asked him to fuck me. He tried, without success until I suggested using Crisco as a lubricant. He smeared It on my hole and his dick, and after quite a bit of pain and with agrunt of effort he was able to get it in. After the initial pain subsided I began to enjoy being fucked, so much so that it became my preferred activity with him and other boys.

Upallnite22Upallnite22over 3 years ago
Great story

Very sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

OMG! HOT AF!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous