All Comments on 'Becoming a Cocksucker: A Journey'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 110 Comments (Page 2)
jjfronjjfronover 1 year ago

My life and fantasies in four pages...Love this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is so true to life - you actually described my journey with very little changes of how I developed into a cock sucker, from the subconscious attention to cocks, to the curiosity of feeling what the woman felt to the first time I gave a blow job. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife found this and we both enjoyed it tremendously. About two years into our marriage, one night when my wife was sucking my cock, I complained that she never swallowed or let me give her a facial. She was a sexual tiger and loved sex so, I didn’t see why she wouldn’t do those things.

But she just thought swallowing and facials were ‘icky’. Once when angry, she told me, “You have no idea how icky it would be to swallow or take a facial from a man’s cock!”

Then, she smiled wryly and I felt the hair stand up on the back on my neck. (We had been discussing sharing her with other men and, she said she might do that ‘as a favor to you.”)

She smiled and I saw the light bulb go off in her eyes. She exclaimed, “If you think swallowing and facials are so hot – why don’t you pave the way. I’ll sleep with other men and let you watch, if you will suck, swallow and take a facial from them!”

So, those are the conditions that lead me to becoming a straight, married, hetero-sexual, male, cocksucker and ball licker. Once in a while, my wife likes me to drain their balls first, then, they can keep it up all night fucking her. It’s a win-win!

My wife’s lovers also enjoy humiliating me in front of her. She says seeing me on my knees in front of bigger cock is the best KY-jelly she can have.

Eventually, I arrived at the point you described in your story, “I bobbed on his cock hungrily, wanting his gooey cream to fill my belly... I was addicted to the unique taste and texture of cum, and every time I was done I wanted more.”

When my wife’s lovers go home we are both content because we both have their cum in our bellies. She is soon going off the pill and will practice Catholic birth control (rhythm method) and I will use condoms with her. So eventually one of her lovers will knock her up. She says, “It’s a shame their cum in your belly can’t knock you up to!”

We enjoyed the way you shared your personal journey with us. Thanks, very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So well done, well written, impeccably paced. And crazy hot. I’m one of those myriad “straight” married men who loves to suck cock. I wish it was something my lovely wife would participate in some way, but since she won’t, I’m a down-low cocksucker. I love being called a “cocksucker” and even “faggot.” I prefer to be completely naked, on my knees, and stroking my own 7x6-inch cock. Cum isn’t really my thing, but I love it when guys go crazy and pull my head down hard in their stuff, pulsing rods while spurting down my faggot throat. I’ll never stop!

explorer256explorer256about 1 year ago

Wish this were a true story, my true story! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This story is my story! With the exception of having sucked my first dick early on a lost bet to my best buddy, I too slowly went from a married husband with kids to a fascination of dicks, to curious, to a cocksucker! I loved you matter of fact realization that guys can be straight cocksuckers! I’ve never been attracted to men but I am attracted to cocks! It happened to me just like your story, 41 years old, wife in menopause, started going to ABS, then I discovered glory holes! Ever description in your story described my feelings as I began my journey. I could tell the guy who wrote really experienced like so many of us straight cocksuckers have! Thank you for your story. It actually made me feel better about sucking dicks and enjoying it!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What a great story. The author's description of what it feels like to fantasize about sucking dicks and the angst about wanting to try it while realizing you are crossing a line is what all of us cocksuckers felt. But once you have that first dick in your mouth it is so satisfying and you also know that sucking cocks is what you want to do. I guess it's your new hobby. I don't know why I have this desire but I do know sucking cock is really good. I can relate to silkstockings' love of cocks and his story is very well written, stimulating & well written.

ronibarretronibarret7 months ago

An excellent story about a journey I took a decade ago. Looking on websites, I focused on BBC and BWC. Their looks and personality were important for the actual rendezvous but the first thing I looked for was size. Why? Maybe because I was only six inches. Fully capable of pleasing my wife but like every other unhung guy, i wished I was bigger. Plus, my wife truly enjoyed sucking cock. I wondered why.

Interesting theme this is.....

Beejay3Beejay35 months ago

Interesting invitation…to all the variations offered!

Think I would be interested in several options!

Thanks for this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I have a good friend when the guys get together he gets his married family màn neighbor to come over give us bj Several guys claim their wives đó not đó it anymore. I love it. After he finishes my friend will breed him and send him home. I wish I had a regular when my wife is not in the mood.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...