All Comments on 'Becoming a Cocksucker: A Journey'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 110 Comments
GcoachGGcoachGover 7 years ago
Fantastic

Loved it.....Bi-curious...and loving reading about it.

Thanks for the great read!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A perfect Valentine to the cock

Your must be telepathic, as you captured perfectly my own thoughts and trepidation. I fit your hero's description perfectly. Thank you for expressing my own desires far better than I could.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great read

That póker gane sounds interesting

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Continue!

Continue, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
An absolute truth

Very well written, lengthy but awesome story development.

This gem describes me and answers all of the questions I have asked myself repeatedly since I became a straight cocksucker.

Could only be written by someone that has taken the journey themselves.

Thank you for your insight. For the first time in my life I can accept who I am.

excraiexcraiover 7 years ago

Great story. I loved it.Made me call my shemale "wife" to set up a meet for tonight so "she" can use me for whatever she wants. Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How is this here

As the rules say, there should be a valentines theme. Also the submission should not be part of a series, and the suggestion to carry on at the end breakes that one.This is an attempt to win a contest with normal stuff, and degrades the contest catagories as a result of being here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another great story

You just keep writing great stories it's like you are in my head. Can't wait for the wife to find out and start pegging him.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 7 years agoAuthor

1. I tried to spin Valentines day by making it about the love of cock... if the majority disagrees i have no problem having it pulled... that said, i tried to focus on the love side of vday.

2. Sequels aee not allowed... this is not a sequel... although it may down the road.

3. Either way i hope u enjoyed it...

melinda4cdmelinda4cdover 7 years ago
gotta Laff

always laff at the anonymous who hangs in there reading all 4 pages (and cumming who knows how many times!!) and comes up with "fuck off with the gay crap'!!

This story is me, almost to a T; I throw in some crossdressing. I've read tons of porn stories about blow jobs. Written and given by both sexes. And I've performed quite a few. Interesting power exchanges in a blow job. All suckers seem to gain power from giving blow jobs, unless the man is a total control freak. Yet men seem to lose a bit of their masculinity, as the guy getting the blow job feels a bit of dominance over the submission of the cocksucker (taking pleasure vs giving pleasure).. And even though the sucker has most of the control during the blow job - fast or slow, little or lots of pressure, shallow or deep, pain or just pleasure - the suckee takes control as soon as his hands lock the sucker in place. And as the suckee feels dominance ("I just used this mouth to get off"), the sucker also feels powerful ("I just made him give me his cum!").

Bro-job or blo-buddy, guy-guy oral sex is the best. No need for romance before or cuddling after.

Love all your stories !!

Melinda4cd

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A good explanation

for men who are 40+ with wives that are pre-menopausal or more. It was a little bit technical, and may be able to describe feelings a bit more especially during the act of sucking. One aspect of concern missing (from most literotica stories) is STD's, which is one of the biggest fear factors in sexual contact outside marriage, and is probably the biggest thing that prevents most oral-curious guys from acting out (like me!).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well written

Not really a Valentine's Day story

capsaicincapsaicinover 7 years ago
great story

I generally like all your work, never read a "bad story" by you -- this one was fantastic. Maybe because I occasionally get an urge for sucking? Really liked it, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Please continue his journey, it's fascinating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

It makes me feel good to know that I am not alone. I am not gay but I enjoy sex with men. I don't love them, but I love the sex – very satisfying – I now enjoy swallowing, – never thought I would – keep it up great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Leaves us wanting more!

Excellent story! Yeah, I'm a little curious myself about the subject. Have always fantasized about being watched by my girlfriend while sucking a cock. Having that red headed Irish wife watching him suck her husband I'm sure would be HOTTTT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Want to be

I have always fantasized about sucking cock, I want to but just haven't gotten up the nerve, hopefully that day will cum. It would have to be someone special with a nice cock and someone with lots of cum, I think I would like being on my knees for the right person. Until then I can only dream!

JJgreenvilleJJgreenvilleover 7 years ago
I would love.....

..... to see you complete this 'series'. I know I'd be anxious to read and enjoy them, as I have with almost all of your stories. Thanks for sharing and I do look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My vote

I would strongly vote for "Becoming a Cocksucker: Wife Goes Lez" and the next chapter. That would be hot.

wild175133wild175133over 7 years ago
Hell yes

Do the complete series

Mr. BriggsMr. Briggsover 7 years ago
What a story!!!!

Thanks for writing it. Absolutely Loved it!

Would love to see

Becoming a Cocksucker: Helpful Wife

and

Becoming a Cocksucker: Pegged

next in line :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story

Great story.

Hopefully the start of the complete series.

blowitblowitover 7 years ago
Excellent!!

Right up until Rusty sucked cock it were as though it was me being described in this story. I am Rusty by another name but so very much want to equal his achievement and become a straight cock sucker.

bixxx55bixxx55over 7 years ago
Great story! I'm hungry for more.

I read spa couple of comments from Mr. Briggs in the threads mentioned in this story and I could hardly wait to read it. And it did not disappoint. Terrific story with a good buildup and realistic situation. (I've been there.) I hope you continue the series.

BuckyDuckmanBuckyDuckmanover 7 years ago

A fun and interesting take on storytelling. It felt like part story, part bio-pic, in a good way. A bold and daring choice to enter as a Valentine's Day contest entry. Good read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
me

Describes my mental journey perfectly. Although I'm still very afraid to take that first one. That I won't be able to control the urge. Like my wife will find out. That my friends would find out. Etc. But deep down, well not so deep down, I know I would love sucking cock, swallowing loads and that I would be really good at it.

thongpantythongpantyover 7 years ago

I vote that the next story involves one of the wives,

love MMF stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Story and So True

Love the story. I went down the road to becoming a straight cocksucker in my early 40's myself. I will never forget the feeling of kneeling and taking that first hard cock in my mouth. Once he unloaded in my mouth and I swallowed I knew what I was destined to be. Over 20 years later I still suck cock every chance I get.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Story. Yes please give us more versions of becumming a cock sucker.

This is a unique way of presenting both the mental evolution of accepting the desire to suck another guy's cock and the actual act of cock sucking. Very well done, like most of your works. Very anxious to read your additional stories as you develope it into another erotica series.

bigaxe72bigaxe72about 7 years ago
Great Story

Would love to here how the poker party goes. Story was long but man I was able to cum to the story 5 times over a week to it. I would love to read about how Mike and his wife use Rusty's mouth. Also love to read about how the the husbands and wife's end up playing together and Rusty gets fucked in the ass in front of his wife will she gets fucked herself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Author... Author

Dear Jaz

You are... amazing!

Jack Auff / CAN

liz33ndliz33ndabout 7 years ago
very eunique and erotic

Becoming a Cocksucker: Wife Goes Lez

Wife's curiosity grows and she too explores same sex.

this would be my choice, very hot writing, my favorite author does it again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
yes another story under the poker table

god yes more please,,,i want to be a cocksucker

ShaggyBShaggyBabout 7 years ago
Excellent read!

Awesome story and so true in my mind. Would love to read the poker story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

That was a journey. Couldnt put it down. Very interesting read. The fear and anxiety felt very real. Great job. Cant wait for poker night!!

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 7 years ago
just like me

I too am a married cocksucker and I've actually serviced a poker party. The only guy I knew was the one who organized everything as the other guys were either highschool friends of his or from his work (I didn't know any of them). Afterwards, though, they all wanted my phone number because they all wanted me to meet them either at their work or at a bar to suck them regularly. Since then I've become the neighbourhood cocksucker -- AND I LOVE IT !!!! The 3 of them who work at the same place often have me over after hours and they all feed me their big juicy dicks. I've just let it slip that I want to try getting fucked and that's what we're going to try next poker party. i can't wait.

gtbuzzncgtbuzzncabout 7 years ago
Totally me

This describes me almost perfectly...an absolute desire/fascination with cocks and cum. It has been slowly growing as my wife's desire for sex has decreased. Keep the stories cumming... would love to chat with others out there

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
72 and Finally Understand...

Yea, after reaching 72yrs. old with a menopausal wife .. I finally found an article

that ..2/3 of the story could have been reading my mind.. The self ...questioning, guilt,

the mental turmoil ...... A lot of debates, the story had ...I had my self !!! Over and over

again. I always found a reason to feel ashamed and guilt... no mater the fact that

some argument and answers were mine also... to me. I eventually did take the risk

I felt wonderful after for about 5 minutes then, ... every guilt feeling came rushing in

at once !!! At first I panicked ... Then suddenly .. got very angry at myself ..Dam it

I know who I am ... I love women and every part of there body !!! Well the final thought

I'll leave with is this... I love to suck cock .. taste cum... and .. have it done to me...

69 is the best.......Since my wife is No and I mean " No LONGER INTERESTED IN SEX !!! " OK ..Fine !!.. Guys my age find it easier and more satisfying to fined . a bro. that shares the same attraction !!! I do worry about STD.. and try to find .. those who

are married or in a job... that would be ..very unwise to have ( think medical as an example ] ... So thanks very much for a very well done story !!! Please, know that for this man...He ... has a better feeling about his self esteem ..[because of your story ]... than He has in ...many ... years !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More please

Continue on with the wife enabling husband to suck more cock. I have admitted to my wife that I would like to give it a try and she was not shocked. Indeed she responded that it would be hot for her to watch. She likes to get off watching porn with big black guys like Shane Diesel pounding white pussy, so see said she would like to see me sucking a big black cock. Hope it happens.

betabradbetabradabout 7 years ago
More please

Yes, please ... more. I would love to meet a man like Mike - a man with a big cock who would let me suck his cock and turn me into a cock sucker. I would love to see you get the wife involved in his cock sucking.

betabradbetabradabout 7 years ago
story section

Interesting, tho in your story you make the point that the desire to suck cock isn't necessarily "gay" , this story is in the Gay category. Do you think it could legitimately go in the Fetish category or do you think you'd get flak for that if you did ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic write, silk

Okay, for one, it's in Gay Male because the only sex acts that take place in the story are between two men, and guys sucking guys counts as gay porn, regardless of the actual (or fictional) orientation of said characters. It is properly categorized.

Two, this journey is not unlike my own personal journey. I suck because I enjoy the entire experience, of giving a man pleasure, and to swallow cum. I understand that for example a man is attractive to women, but his abs, etc, do NOTHING for me. Men don't turn me on. Cock does.

And three, I would LOVE to see this story expanded into a broader universe. Please write more on this. Rusty accepting more and more dick? Rusty getting pegged? Andrea banging Rusty's wife? MIKE banging Rusty's wife?

YA$$.

All of it. Encore, encore!

Panty WranglerPanty Wranglerabout 7 years ago
More please!

Great story line! I would love to see more about Rusty's journey as a cocksucker!

aarrrgh70aarrrgh70about 7 years ago
I'VE SUCKED A FEW COCKS BUT ONLY OF MEN THAT I REALLY LIKED AS FRIENDSMORE COCK SUCKING

I'VE SUCKED A FEW COCKS BUT ONLY OF MEN THAT I REALLY LIKED AS FRIENDS BOTH BLACK AND WHITE. THAT MAKES ME STRAIGHT COCKSUCKER. WHEN SHE HAD A LOVER COME TO BED WITH US, BOTH OF US WOULD FUCK HER THEN HE WOULD GIVE ME HIS 2ND LOAD. SOMETIMES WE WOULD DP HER. I REALLY MISS NOT HAVING A COCK TO SUCK.

MY WIFE WAS OK WITH IT. PLEASE CONTINUE WITH THIS THEME AND TALK OR PICS OF BEAUTIFUL COCKS..

YOU CAN CONTACT ME TO SWAP STORIES AND PICS AT AARRRGH70@GMAIL.COM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Karen goes lez

Karen is enticed to eat pussy, same room/couch, black friends.

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcalmost 7 years ago
Poker night cocksucker

I vote for poker night cocksucker, a favorite fantasy of mine. I definitely fit the definition of a "straight cocksucker." i constantly fantasize about being forced to suck cock, especially black cock, and preferably more than one at a time, ideally in situations where there is high risk of being caught. I also have a facial cum fetish. I love watching men and women taking huge loads of cum on their faces. I would love to have several guys cum on my face and make me wear their cum for a while before making me eat it. Anyway, would love to see this guy get fucked by more and more guys that he knows, preferably right under his wife's nose

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Becoming a cocksucker

I found it quite easy in my teens ( being quite effeminate I was targeted by older men in our town and I loved the attention I got ) .. Being confronted by men was a bit scary at first, but as soon as my lips touched their cocks they were like putty!!

I became very popular with a lot of men , because I swallowed their cum happily and never refused ( no matter how many were there )

Even when I married I continued

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Mmmmm, More cocksucker!

You need to do more!

KwhyKwhyalmost 7 years ago
The Best

This was by far the best story and explanation of how we become c**********. You were unbelievably correct in all the feelings or should I say cravings that I experienced. It's only the cock that we want. The idea of romance never is in the picture, well maybe with a shemale. My biggest problem is finding a friend close around town. Maybe someday.

69stroker6969stroker69almost 7 years ago
Becoming a Cocksucker: Big Dicks

Loved your story. Please write and post "Becoming a Cocksucker: Big Dicks", Straight man spends night under table at men's poker night.. This has been my fantasy and would give anything to have it become reality. I am addicted to sucking cock and swallowing cum. It's been almost 30 years since I sucked my first cock and I've never been satiated. For me, I love women and sex with women but I get more pleasure and satisfaction in sucking a nice hard, long, cum filled cock.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
More please

I too am a straight cocksucker. I don't no want to kiss a man and am not attracted to him. I am still attracted to women and want to be with them. I do enjoy sucking a cock though. I wish I had a friend or neighbor that liked having his cock sucked and could be discreet about it. My ideal situation would be one man that wanted it on a regular basis while being discreet and not thinking badly of me for sucking his cock. He wouldn't have to return the favor just be happy feeding me his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Big dicks

like this story. Like the Idea of continuing Rusty's journey under the poker table. sounds like something I would like to do.

wild175133wild175133over 6 years ago
When areading the sequels coming

Can't wait for the next story

NawtyMeNawtyMeover 6 years ago
New way of learning.

You know, Rusty's way of learning about himself is practically the same way I've lived my life since maybe 1982. I'm a straight 62 yo hispanic male who loves to eat n fuck pussy. And Im an avid lover of sucking cock and swallowing loads of cum. I don't consider myself gay but I was seeing a guy who fucked me for several months back in 2002. If I were to have written about my lifestyle, it might've been in this way. I'd be interested in reading more about Rusty's lifestyle and all those tasty hard cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes pls

Yes pls I would love some of those chapters if not all please make it happen .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Need more

Although never experiencing this, I love the story and would like more. Really turned me on and got me thinking what if.....

GarthSCGarthSCabout 6 years ago
Sounds like me

As we got into our 40s my wife got cancer but survived, but her interest in sex didn't. It went from a couple times a week to nothing. I had sucked a cock twice in my younger days so wasn't a stranger to it but it had been many years since then.

Like Rusty I started noticing cocks while watching porn, then reading more BI stories here on Literotica and a few other sites. I finally posted a Craigslist ad and met up with a fellow. Nice looking guy with a very nice 6 inch cut cock. I wanted it so bad I dropped to my knees and sucked and licked that cock like I was starving. He came so hard cum came out my nose (dam that stung) LOL I licked him clean and he left. .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Me, the cocksucker?

I loved reading all of the stories and it has made me so horny that I am going to the bath house right now and munch a few cocks. The stories certainly released my inner cocksucker and now, only a mouth full of cum is going to settle me down. thanks.

If reading about cock sucking is a urn on, you are a cock sucker, for sure.

BinCOBinCOalmost 6 years ago
a perfect situation...

This story describes my ideal situation - a nearby neighbor with a cock that needs to be sucked on a regular basis. I've tasted a few and now I want more so reading about it is the next best thing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic

really enjoyed this story came multile times frm reading it really wold love to read about rusty underneath the poker table sucking four cocks would be great im getting hard just thinking about reading it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I too love cock.

I once told my wife about getting a blowing while hitchhiking. She asked me if returned the favor and I I gave an honest answer.I said yes, she asked if I enjoyed doing it, again an honest answer, yes I did. She asked would I do it again and I said probably, he. Said that she heard that once a guy sucks a cock, he will always want to do it again.I agreed and she said if you. Want to do it, go ahead.I have been sucking clocks ever since.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Really well written. Continue with story of him servicing the poker players. Mike's wife can make his wife bi-sexual with her new found sexual interest in a woman. If Mike brings a twink boy over for the guys to fuck in the ass then Rusty decides he would like to try it himself (human nature to want what someone else is getting). Rusty transformation into a full service man pleasure will well be on its way. When I met married men back in the late 1970s when I was in college they developed into full man servicing a little at a time. Not long before they want to do everything including rimming etc. when at first they would only suck a little dick and not even swallow. That changed as they discovered the joy and pleasure of gay sex, something they could not get from their wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please finish this Journey

Please write more to this and finish the chapters you propose

Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 5 years ago
That’s what I need!

I need a neighbor with a large cock to suck on weekends, weeknights birthdays or when he needs relief. Black or white and will swallow their cum.

Diverdown1010Diverdown1010over 5 years ago
More!

Please post the next chapter in this fantastic tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Now is the time to Finish this

You are getting a lot of requests to finish this story. You haven’t done a good gay male story for some time. Please finish the next chapters of our guy and his neighbors and wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Like the story

The ending with him going to the poker night to suck cock. I would so much like that to be me. fantasy to suck bunch of cocks for a long time. All your cock sucking stories make me so horny.

warner34warner34over 5 years ago
Touching the very struggle

You really captured the struggle that straight men have when they have fantasies about sucking cock. I loved the build up to his fantasies becoming reality and finally making the bold move to being a slut for cock.

You can do so much with this story! I can’t wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sequel

Are you ever going to continue this?

RobJasperRobJasperabout 5 years ago
Hot story of cocksucker's journey!

Thank you for your hot story of a cocksucker's journey. So well written and hot hot hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Like I was looking in a mirror

I felt as though you were writing about me as this described me to a tee. I have

sucked cock from a very young age, and the feelings the guy had in the story sounded as though you had interviewed me and was listing my life story. The only difference being I never had a young neighbor who lived across the street with a big cock that fucked my face on a regular basis. Nothing makes me feel as good as being on my knees pleasing a guys cock. I was so pleased with your story and you wrote it perfectly. Would love to read if you ever decide to write a sequel.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 5 years ago
please tell more chapters

All of your suggestions at the end of the story are fantastic. I can't wait to read about the poker party, the wives watching him suck cock and then getting fucked by Mike (that's what I would do), the wives having hot lesbian sex in front of the men, his wife bringing her male co-workers to have their cocks sucked, etc. etc.

This story is fantastic -- one of the very best on Literotica. I can't wait to read the next chapters. Please please tell us more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It’s me

I’m a straight guy (in my eyes) but I love sucking cocks.I sucked my first one at age 14 at a well known cruising area and it turned me on so much.I loved being on my knees,loved the cock in front of me.When I took it in my mouth I was a natural and soon had the guy cumming in my mouth.Ive sucked a few cocks since and discovered that I not only love cum in my mouth but I fucking love taking a facial!My biggest fantasy is to suck 4 guys in a blow bang until they cover my face in their lovely hot cum.I love being called a slut,whore and a girl while I’ve got a cock in my mouth!!Its definitely a submission thing,being on my knees with a big hard cock in my mouth and when they cum in my mouth or face I’m so satisfied I don’t need to cum myself..Now I just need to find a regular guy to satisfy my cravings

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamalmost 5 years ago
I like this

I think it would be great if you wrote a chapter in which his wife becomes a cunt licker and all 4 of them spend a few nights a week with the older couple serving the younger couple. In the same room at the same time.

RobJasperRobJasperover 4 years ago
Love the story once again

Your cocksucker's journey story gets me hot and dripping every time. You are a very talented writer! Thank you.

Diverdown1010Diverdown1010about 4 years ago
More

I have been waiting for the next installment. Him sucking cock at the poker game sounds so damn hot. Please post it!

DickeredDickeredalmost 4 years ago
Too Short

Loved this story. It ended too soon.

rbw65Xrbw65Xover 3 years ago
Good story + lots of info

Great story. Every word held me captive and kept me aroused. And you provide lots of info about norms for cocksuckers. I doubt that I will try it, but I really want to. Looking forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Becoming a cocksucker

This is one hot story it makes me so hot craving a mans cock to suck, I’m ready to get on my knees suck, swallow enjoy every inch and drop of cum.

Rickwill174@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More Please

Especially the poker night part, huge fantasy for this cocksucker to do a group of guys under the table all night while they play poker, then crawl out just covered with cum!

secret_passion_1949secret_passion_1949about 3 years ago
The Ageless Wonder We Call A Cock

So much about this story speaks to me that it would not be all that difficult to write a comment about it that might run half the length of the story itself.

I particularly loved, and even found a bit amusing, the section where you describe the various properties of the male member... length, girth, cut or not, shaved pubes etc. :^) There IS one characteristic all of them share, regardless of these other 'analytics'. And that is the seeming ability of the cock to never appear to grow old in step with its owner. As we guys age, our bodies will sag and wrinkle, but our man meat seems to be immune to the process of aging, at least in its appearance. I began to notice this when, as part of finding some outlet(s) for my own cock mania, I began to build a large collection of close up pictures of this marvelous bit of human anatomy. Unless a picture happens to show the owner's hands, or enough of the rest of his body that might show signs of age, it is very nearly impossible to tell whether that cock is mounted on the body of a 20 year old or a 65 year old! Gotta love it!

Forget pussies. Forget boobs. To me, a fully erect cock with a pair of balls swollen with the need for relief, is the most eloquent expression of human sexuality to be found.

One thing more... Remember when 'cocksucker' was the most degrading thing you could call a guy?

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 3 years ago
I'll start with just WOW

This story is a primer for why guys ...even straight guys... love sucking cock. You spell it out so succinctly and with a guy's personal feelings and anxieties added to boot. Not to mention the great descriptions. Every straight guy who's sucked cock relates to everything in this story. Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Crazy! I have a wife and three kids and this is just how I feel! I don't know if I will ever go through with it, I look at a guy and cant imagine-HIM? not attracted to guys in any way, but if there was a couple and we got together and she told me to get down on my knees and suck her husband? You better believe I'd suck like nobody's business! I practiced on my wife's dildo, which is a little bit larger than my own nice cock, and I learned how to take it down my throat. its so sexy, and the feeling is hard to describe, but i know why women would get so wet sucking, especially taking it deep. Having it in your deep in my throat just triggers something, makes my knees weak and once i was so hard i just squirted from sucking. Crazy!! I want a squirting dildo so i can use that to fantasize, but i'm worried it will just make me harder and lead me to go find a real cock!

PervyHusbandPervyHusbandalmost 3 years ago

Wow!!! I’m married with kids too and this story has my cock hard and leaking!!! I’d love to find a FWB like this… I love my cum and would love to suck another cock. I found myself looking at all sorts of pics of cocks and cumshots and drooling throbbing cocks.

While I love eating and fucking pussy and find women sexy and attractive, I would find it difficult to pass up on a throbbing cock if one was offered.

Keep up your hot and sexy stories!!!!

❤️❤️❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is so much like me. I love cocks. Love women and there bodies but man, the sight of cocks get my juicies flowing. Been on a sight called sniffies.com has a good open connection for men to sniff around

phallustinephallustinealmost 3 years ago

Great writing! I do hope you continue the series, although from the fact that men have pleaded for years, it does not seem likely that my desire will be pivotal for you.

Just the way I’ve always wanted it. I’m not looking for a relationship, I HAVE a relationship, I just want to suck cock(s). Then again, maybe I’m just a little gay because I would like men whose cocks I kiss to kiss me, like a man.

Travler33Travler33almost 3 years ago

This is exactly what i did to start and today, i crave cock with married men!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He reminded me of when I was 13 years old I had a guy who forced me to suck his cock and then back in my fifties I got a guy guy and I suck his stuff and I didn't worry about it I just put in my mouth and started sucking so in a way where she was just like I was and I'm glad yet to that point

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Like the other comments it is an awaken and it confronts the norms, that few who are free of guilt associated to the joy of different varieties of sex preferences. I applaud the the author inspired insights it is heart felt, sincere, and speaks volumes about ourselves and desires. I for one have had a long journey to the acceptance of being a cocksucker yet I still have have more of a journey, but I will be definitely enjoying everyone of the cock sucking without guilt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Such creativity. Love you style!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

waiting on next installment Mistress. I have decided i would be so honored to role play being rusty. (maybe not role!) am awaiting the pleasure of reading next installment in Rusty's (mine vicariously) journey.

Subbie4youruse

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

callme a sissy cocksucker. pleasesignhere33@gmail.com metro detroit, drop me a line let me know how you;d use me. Bob 313-720-4287. i ddo parties and groups any time

subwmsubwmabout 2 years ago

As always, I love how descriptive your stories are/ I love being the cocksucker at poker parties

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderful, lovely. Although I love eating smelly pussy and fucking my hot girlfriend, when the urge to suck cock strikes every two months or so I start feeling femmy and gurly. I shave my body,dress in panties,stockings, bra and sometimes my cock cage, then go to my boy friends place and become his sissy faggot cock sucker for a few hours. I never cum so I stay horny and eager for cock as long as he needs me. No after cum let down either. So liberating to escape being a man for a few hours, submitting to and owning my love for cock, surrendering my manhood, becoming his bitch. He calls me his cock sucker, faggot, sissy, laughs when he fucks my mouth and I choke on that lovely 8" thick,cut cock when we 69. I love his abusive ways. After a hot night I'm back to pussy for the next 2 months. Guess I'm a part time sissy faggot cock sucker, not that a name matters. The important thing to me is how okay I feel about it.

secret_passion_1949secret_passion_1949almost 2 years ago

My journey to becoming a cock worshipper began one evening back in 1998. I was alone and surfing for pictures of naked women when quite by chance I 'found' a picture that changed me forever. Actually I think it found me. It was of a young, chiseled man straddling a motorcycle. He was masturbating and the picture captured the instant when a cum shot leaped from his cock on its way to join another that had already landed on the smooth black leather seat. Rather than the contorted facial expressions we normally see from a person when they climax, his face looked calm and serene, as if he was in total control of his body, his mind and what he was feeling at that instant. Initially 'disgusted' I quickly exited the photo and moved on, but over the next few minutes I found myself hitting the back button several times to look at him again. On the third return I found myself thinking 'You know he's really kind of cute! HOT as hell actually!' I couldn't believe I was thinking that! What has gone wrong with me! On the fourth return I just sat there, lost in my thoughts. Finally I gave into them, and right clicked on the picture and saved it. It was masturbation material for a long time after that, and became the undeniable start point of my journey to cock worship.

secret_passion_1949secret_passion_1949almost 2 years ago

I wish to add one more comment as it relates to this story and the analysis at the beginning of the various characteristics of the male member... length, girth etc. One other characteristic all cocks have is that they are the one part of the male anatomy that defies the aging process. If you look at close up pictures of any cock, unless there are tell tale clues like gray pubic hairs or a sagging abdomen, it is IMPOSSIBLE to determine how OLD its owner is. Twenty years old or eighty years old, they all look the same... wonderfully ageless!

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

Some people seem to love it, but I just say that it is well conceived. I prefer pussy, and I don’t agree, as stated in the beginning, that they are all the same. I’ll read these cock sucking stories, only because they are well written, not because I have any desire to participate.

firedogg81firedogg81over 1 year ago

Another great story I was hoping it was going to continue maybe someday

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More please. I hope you get all 7 together and do them all

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyover 1 year ago

Loved it.More please

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50844 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...