All Comments on 'Becoming a Cowgirl'

by Atgod

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
It was strange enough

I guess......A better editor and maybe something not so weird. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Seems Familiar

This reads like a rough edited version of a story from 2005. Same title and very similar story line. Dr.'s name has been changed and the cowgirls name omitted.

AtgodAtgodabout 10 years agoAuthor
Original story

Yeah my editing is bad hahaha

But I didn't previously write this story, nor did I get the idea from another story, except the general concept from Hentai manga.

Just to clear anything up:p

Thanks for all comments!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Not bad but how in the world could her tits be as big around as she was tall? That's when it got ridiculous. Luckily it was the end. Hopefully this is a one and done story. Don't need a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very Erotic

Really enjoyed reading this story. It was a real turn on and the pacing of the story was good. Quick and sexy read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This was amazing i wish it was real i want to be a cow girl.

This is one of the best stories I've read so far. Thank you so much although lots if typos... But still great.

gladiateher_gladiateher_almost 8 years ago
great story...

Great premises, loved the hormones, the growing after each milking, and really loved her attachment to her bell. But i did get sad when she couldnt move anymore... Cows are supposed roam freely, not be constrained... After that she lost her freedom and she just became a burdened toy... Great story nonetheless!

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 7 years ago
FUCK

Oh, god, that was hot as fuck. I was fingering my pussy the entire time, wishing I was her.

Some typos, but... Good build-up, nice slow pacing, steady growth, great hook. You never did describe the main character or say her name, which kind of made it hard for me to relate with her (and thus kind of brought me out of it a bit). You mentioned once that she had DD breasts by default which looked disproportionate on her small frame, so I really would've loved more description of her, since "oppai loli" is one of my top kinks. You also never did reveal HOW the professor infected her with the cowgirl alterations, which I assume was an oversight.

The titfuck was amazing since few Literotica authors bother with such an act, though I don't get how she could've goten back to her flat from the club. Since she woke up with breasts too large to move, I assume she grew from the guys at the club milking her, and also lost her clothes, so it would've been worth a lot more masturbating on my part if you had shown how she grew and got home between the club and her flat.

I personally would've preferred she remain fully immobile from the weight and size of her tits, but I realize that not many people like that. I just REALLY like the idea of me not being able to move because I have tits too large to lift or stand. <3

I'm quite curious what hentai you had based this on. I could use more schlicking material. ;)

jon.hayworthjon.hayworthalmost 7 years ago
Thank you

wow nice crisp and imaginative story - is there more? Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh God!

I love the thought of having my tits grow so huge that everyone who's in a room with me wants to suck on my huge nipples. Making me lactate all over the place. To be tied up and to have a revolving door of people enter and suck hard on my tits while I ride the face of a huge titted woman with my fat wet pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAtgod@Atgod
83 Followers
I will only write weirder or fetish based material. Like blowjobs/footjob obsession , magical or scifi modifications, breast expansion, body modification, mind break. That sort of thing.